Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheChaser
16 Mar 17 23:05
| Topic/replies: 45,044 | Blogger: TheChaser's blog
Can they just keep going back and forward or forward and back if they like or new rules ?

Just wondering as it will be the same if Scotland ended up out the UK
Pause Switch to Standard View When Brexit finally happens , What...
Show More
Report tobermory March 16, 2017 10:13 PM GMT
All the protestants and catholics get together to smuggle booze and cigs through i expect
Report TheChaser March 16, 2017 10:17 PM GMT
Was thinking the same but i could smuggle stuff down south

If i'm in Europe and the English are not then my Cigarettes and Alcohol drop surely ?

No mega taxes fromm Westminster
Report workrider March 16, 2017 10:20 PM GMT
With the amount of Brits claiming to be Irish,I think we'll just disappear into the Irish sea from the weight.
Report TheChaser March 16, 2017 10:24 PM GMT
What's it like in N/I have they accepted the vote or they doing a Sturgeon
Report brassneck March 16, 2017 10:44 PM GMT
Ireland will leave Europe very soon if the irish government try to put a charge on water.Europe insist that the irish people must pay for it as a household charge and the irish public said they would pay for it out of general taxation.
So the irish government want to put a charge on anyone who use's excessive water(but this is the governments way of implementing a first charge that will spiral.)So in the next few weeks IRELAND will leave Europe if the words on the streets of Dublin are correct.
Report dave1357 March 16, 2017 10:52 PM GMT
So in the next few weeks IRELAND will leave Europe if the words on the streets of Dublin are correct.

Do you ever tire from posting utter sh1te?
Report scandanavian_haven March 16, 2017 10:54 PM GMT
Laugh
Report The Soothsayer March 16, 2017 11:02 PM GMT
As someone who lives bang on it, it will be terrible for us. If it goes back to anything like it was with checkpoints and the like then I worry about support growing for violent groups.
Report stickyvicky March 16, 2017 11:27 PM GMT
Irony being Sinn Fein who are anti EU now have a stronger hand for a United Ireland call because of the Remain ( in EU ) vote in NI
Report TheChaser March 16, 2017 11:49 PM GMT
Soothsayer is there any points at all at the moment or just like Scotland and England ?

All roads open or is there some places still you may be asked why you want to go there ?
Report The Soothsayer March 17, 2017 12:09 AM GMT
There's nothing at all. The only thing that lets you know you're in a different jurisdiction is sign posts in mph or kph.
Report TheChaser March 17, 2017 12:35 AM GMT
Yeah thats all i seen on google when i looked just sign posts

So there would have to be something if N/I come out the EU right and same in Scotland and England

Can't see all this happening we aint got cheap mexican builders like Trump
Report TheChaser March 17, 2017 12:38 AM GMT
Think of the immigration smuggling from Scotland to England alone

Fellow Scots

If Scotland gets out the EU though then do we get foreign prices like Spain for beers and Cigs etc ?

We always say the Uk Gov over tax things

We need to get some sh1t clear and then go gung ho to leave

Basic income for everyone and lower taxes

FREEEEEEEEOOOOOMMMMM
Report TheChaser March 17, 2017 12:40 AM GMT
Is Scotland the only country in the UK that doesn't allow people to buy their council houses now ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com