Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
zorrostrikes
11 Jan 17 01:18
| Topic/replies: 8,509 | Blogger: zorrostrikes's blog
He'll mention his wife's carpool episode with James Corden, as James Corden is omnipresent.
he's everywhere and nowhere? i hates him... but not as much as Chris Evans.
Pause Switch to Standard View OBAMA's big farewell speech
Show More
Report Back High Lay Low January 11, 2017 6:59 AM GMT
8 years of poetic waffling
Report Clerkmore January 11, 2017 3:48 PM GMT
I remember every President since Eisenhower and, apart from George W Bush, Obama has been the worst. And nobody expected much of Bush either.
Report saddo January 11, 2017 3:51 PM GMT
He says the world is a better place than it was eight years ago. Who for, exactly?
Report donny osmond January 11, 2017 3:52 PM GMT
stockmarket performance rates him highly

i suspect history will be kind to him
Report stickyvicky January 11, 2017 11:34 PM GMT
Tears of a clown maybe ?
Report lfc1971 January 11, 2017 11:39 PM GMT
I don't think anyone could say the last 8years have been good for America, or the world
nevertheless I quite like Obama, I suppose things could have been worse
any things possible
Report stickyvicky January 11, 2017 11:41 PM GMT
Good orator and thats about it
Report saddo January 11, 2017 11:47 PM GMT
Last year he got on a plane to come here and threaten us with ruin, good riddance.
Report stickyvicky January 13, 2017 1:08 AM GMT
Would bring a tear to a glass eye
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38604584
Report Torquemada January 13, 2017 1:15 AM GMT
I think he was useless on every level. I don't even think he was a good orator, he just says fewer words and leaves massive long pauses in his speech because he's been told this tactic adds gravitas. What he actually says is often nonsense.
Trump is an even worse speaker, granted. He just says the same thing over and over again.
Report digdeep January 14, 2017 3:05 PM GMT
Reminded me of the Monty Python sketch with the onions under his eyes taking the Micky out of show business types with their false sincerity when receiving an Oscar.
Report detraveller January 14, 2017 3:17 PM GMT
Americans really get on my nerves these days. They cried about Obama and then elected him again. They've blamed him for everything till his last days and before he is gone they have elected a new president that they'll cry about for the next 4 years. Icing on the cake will be when Trump gets the second term.
Report Mc Moonbeam January 14, 2017 3:31 PM GMT
Every word that slithered from his smug bullsh!tting mouth was a Lie! and the peoples just lap it up like stray dogs .. it's so painful to watch Plain
Report Hound-Dog-2 January 14, 2017 4:28 PM GMT
".... he just says fewer words and leaves massive long pauses in his speech because he's been told this tactic adds gravitas."

His whole presidency was a bloody pause !
Report Mc Moonbeam January 14, 2017 4:45 PM GMT
Gotta love the way he reiterates everything with Finger action ... just remember every time his Fingers pop into action it's only to emphasize another Lie !
Report zorrostrikes January 14, 2017 8:49 PM GMT
Bad system that needs multi millions to elect a president - it invites a corruption, an in road to the president's policies by Money and the people who wield it.

the Republicans have blocked everything they could block. Pravda RT has been banging on about it for years. They control the other house and don't let anything through.
Some clandestine meeting of top republicans happened.

"Democrats have rounded on revelations about a private dinner of House Republicans on inauguration day in 2009 in which they plotted a campaign of obstruction against newly installed president Barack Obama.
During a lengthy discussion, the senior GOP members worked out a plan to repeatedly block Obama over the coming four years to try to ensure he would not be re-elected. "

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/26/democrats-gop-plot-obstruct-obama
Report mememe January 15, 2017 8:45 AM GMT
He's America's first  .....  pause for effect ......  President who had .....

Another pause .....  a white American mother and a black ...... pause

Kenyan father.

And that's all .  He'done .... pause ..... fook all else.   Charlatan.

Trump, Trump, Trump.  Says it like it is.
Report FatherMaguire January 15, 2017 9:48 AM GMT
Obama was great, a genuinely good man in an impossible job - Trump will be a disaster
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com