Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scandanavian_haven
09 Jan 17 16:52
| Topic/replies: 15,619 | Blogger: scandanavian_haven's blog
they got him in the end Plain
Show More
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 9, 2017 4:59 PM GMT
Plain
Report GoOnThen January 9, 2017 5:05 PM GMT
Chit chat Cluedo.Hit on the head with a hammer in a dark quiet corner of the Politics forum.
Report TheChaser January 9, 2017 5:18 PM GMT
What he do ?
Report alun2005 January 9, 2017 5:41 PM GMT
Karma?
Report Hound-Dog-2 January 9, 2017 8:48 PM GMT
they got him in the end  Plain

They got another one ?!  Bit surprised at him, always seemed one of the inoffensive middle-of-the-road types on here, or maybe I didn't see all his postings. Whoops
Report kenny mann January 9, 2017 8:54 PM GMT
rob's not a bad lad but I took exception to his gloating when TGM was banned (yet again)
Report a bitofinterest January 9, 2017 9:09 PM GMT
^^^^^^^

REPORTED
Report kenny mann January 9, 2017 9:28 PM GMT
haha, wouldn't be a bad thing. I'd get time to do a lot of other jobs!
Report TheChaser January 9, 2017 9:38 PM GMT
Km like what play COXY Laugh
Report kenny mann January 9, 2017 9:43 PM GMT
wtf is that?
Report akabula January 9, 2017 10:31 PM GMT
Brian Cox, ie spend yer new found time reporting or doin the coxy as it's now known. Happy
Report TheChaser January 9, 2017 10:50 PM GMT
doin the coxy Laugh
Report a bitofinterest January 9, 2017 10:56 PM GMT
coxy wont be happy till the last person he can report is himself Angry
Report tobermory January 13, 2017 6:15 PM GMT
robdylan was a top poster

not sure about 'got him in the end' as he was life banned at least 3 times

Though very hard to come back post 2012
Report PatraTheCat January 13, 2017 8:50 PM GMT
Everyone is going to have different opinions of course, but this is quite an annoying banning imo. I don't have any idea what it was for so can't really comment, but he was definitely one of my favourite posters.

I've got to say that the banning I genuinely don't understand is xmoneyx. I really have absolutely no recollection of him ever saying anything offensive. There must be a few things going on here behind the scenes, including unfunded accounts or something similar.

The only people I've ever wanted to see banned, in my entire time on this forum, are the ones that really spam it, posting literally hundreds of threads in minutes so the place becomes utterly unreadable. Even when people say things that I find utterly vile, I'm interested in listening to what they say because then I can understand what makes them tick, and that's useful information in my book.

I'm surprised everybody doesn't have the same book.
Report SlippyBlue January 13, 2017 8:58 PM GMT
I just cannot for the life of me think why rob was banned. Granted I don't really read the forum too closely these days but in all the years he has been posting which is many I can't think why he has been excluded. Does anyone know exactly what it was he said to get banned?
Report tobermory January 13, 2017 9:04 PM GMT
He had a good line in sarcasm , which annoyed people who were quite smug in their views
Report donny osmond January 13, 2017 9:26 PM GMT
xmoney made a silly post, i saw it, i think that would get him banned,
maybe it was an attempt at humour ,but taken wrong way it was pretty bad.

dont know about your other theories, perhaps its all overthought

going back a few years it was a tradition to start a thread ......
why i got  ****+**  banned, when somebody was banned. it was just forum humour

imo, the guys on pj harvey are just confirming they are ex forumites ( nap)
Report akabula January 13, 2017 9:30 PM GMT
Giving this BC too much credibility.
I'm sure posts will get pulled without thought because they have been reported x times but I doubt the same for a complete ban.
The Chasers experience and the inoffensiveness of most of the posters who disappeared would suggest it's because of verification issues.
I know we all point fingers but mainly in jest. It's just a fooking forum ffs and for me passes the time when playing poker which although I'm profiting from find totally boring now.
Report SlippyBlue January 13, 2017 9:36 PM GMT
Same here with online poker akabula, I used to play a lot but just cannot be bothered these days. I just stick to placepots now and rugby with football when the mood takes me.
Report akabula January 13, 2017 9:43 PM GMT
I've been playing small razz and badugi mtts of recent Slippy to relieve the boredom and learn new disciplines but think I'll quit completely soon.
Still in profit but not enough to justify the time.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com