Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cardifffc
19 Sep 16 10:30
| Topic/replies: 12,994 | Blogger: cardifffc's blog
they looked like a pair of lunatics.................got to lose their jobs surely
Pause Switch to Standard View the coppers smashing an innocent mans...
Show More
Report kenny mann September 21, 2016 12:25 AM BST
Good job for managing to post something coherent without resorting to abuse though. Much obliged.

You manage to be abusive, goodness knows why, on some of my animal cruelty threads.
Report Ron-Russian September 21, 2016 12:26 AM BST
a certain percent know how to behave Kenny.
Report Shrewd_dude September 21, 2016 12:28 AM BST
Where do you draw the line Kennny when the police ask you to do something? or for that matter anyone in a position of authority? If you don't mind me asking since you seem to be in a civil mood just now?
Report Shrewd_dude September 21, 2016 12:36 AM BST
Kenny I may disagree with your preaching and hypocrisy on your threads but I don't think I've just started calling you things like chunt.
Report kenny mann September 21, 2016 12:37 AM BST
I wouldn't have a line, Shrewd. On the few occasions I've been asked to do something, I've done it, as would all sane people.
Report kenny mann September 21, 2016 12:38 AM BST
Kenny I may disagree with your preaching and hypocrisy on your threads but I don't think I've just started calling you things like chunt.

Ah, I've offended him. Bless. Wink
Report lfc1971 September 21, 2016 12:39 AM BST
when an officer asks can he see your liscence it is phrased as a request but this is misleading, it is an order and you have to comply.

also when an officer asks would you step out of the car this also is phrased as a request but is also an order and you must comply

you do not have a choice in the matter, it does not matterif the weather is poor or that the policeman does not have a clear reason for asking you to step out when the officer asks will you step out of the car you have to do it.
Report Shrewd_dude September 21, 2016 12:40 AM BST
You must have taken it up the arse from the taxman then.
Report kenny mann September 21, 2016 12:46 AM BST
What a lovely post Happy

Thanks Ron, just something I threw in.Wink
Report Gallivanter September 21, 2016 12:55 AM BST
** SIGH ***

Wonderful thread. It's just like the old days. Happy
Report cardifffc September 21, 2016 10:27 AM BST
if I was a black man in London I don't think I would get out of the car
Report cardifffc September 21, 2016 10:35 AM BST
ron Russian.........despite your name are you a member of the BNP
Report cardifffc September 21, 2016 10:39 AM BST
or the Russian fascist party
Report cardifffc September 21, 2016 10:45 AM BST
if not ron......their hq is in harbin Manchukuo.........think you will be a great asset to them
Report Dr Crippen September 21, 2016 10:46 AM BST
People who go around calling others racists are usually pretty racist themselves.
Report cardifffc September 21, 2016 11:13 AM BST
dr crippen...............that's a pretty stupid statement
Report cardifffc September 21, 2016 11:15 AM BST
I treat everybody the same.................whatever colour...................don't think you do somehow
Report Dr Crippen September 21, 2016 11:18 AM BST
What this thread highlights. Is that there are people around with chips on their shoulders like Shrewd_dude and the guy in the car.  Who will obstruct the police at every opportunity.

I've got no time for these types
They usually get what they deserve.
I fully support the police useless though they are, when they take a heavy handed approach in dealing with people like them.
Report Dr Crippen September 21, 2016 11:20 AM BST
I see cardifffc wants to argue about race again.

Boring.
Report stewarty b September 21, 2016 11:21 AM BST
Has anybody got a link to this incident please?
Report Dr Crippen September 21, 2016 11:43 AM BST
http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/17/police-officer-attacks-car-and-smashes-window-...
Report geordie1956 September 21, 2016 11:44 AM BST
dr crippen writes racism off but the policeman lost it completely & perhaps it is a relevant issue for this particular incident

irrespective of what some say on here about giving the police complete autonomy they are accountable for their actions - they are subject to the rules of law like everyone else (or should be)
Report cardifffc September 21, 2016 11:45 AM BST
dr crippen................you are a racist but there are probably millions in this country.................youre not on your own....funny how people hate being called a racist
Report Dr Crippen September 21, 2016 11:52 AM BST
You're the true racist here cardifffc.

A glance through this thread will confirm that you're obsessed with race.
Report stewarty b September 21, 2016 12:02 PM BST
Thanks for the link Dr C. Not much to go on by watching it but if any policeman asked me to get out of my car I would happily oblige.
Report Dr Crippen September 21, 2016 12:08 PM BST
Isn't it time that racially obsessed people like cardifffc were stopped from going about calling people foul names?

If I call someone a name like the ''B'' word or the ''P'' word. I can get into serious trouble.

Yet toe-rags like cardifffc can call someone a racist with impunity, when the word is far more offensive than most of the banned words.

Time to ban the ''R'' word?
Report stewarty b September 21, 2016 12:18 PM BST
I notice the link says mistaken-identity. That's even more reason to comply with the policeman imo. Had that happened in the US the geezer could have found himself with two bullets to the head. The reason being that the police there wouldn't take the chance that he was unarmed.
Report saddo September 21, 2016 12:39 PM BST
The Guardianistas don't generally argue their point Dr, they just fire the racist bullet whether appropriate/proven or not, very lazy  and wounds people less and less. "Phobe" is equally used when not applicable. I do not like brocolli but I certainly have no irrational fear of the stuff.
Report cardifffc September 21, 2016 12:54 PM BST
saddo...I would hate to meet you if I was a gay black man
Report cardifffc September 21, 2016 1:01 PM BST
if the driver was middle class  white man or a woman this thread would be totally different......it would not have attracted the attention of the racist element who pollute this forum
Report Dr Crippen September 21, 2016 1:27 PM BST
If the driver had been middle class and sensible, they'd have been out of the car like a shot cooperating with the police instead of obstructing him.
Report geordie1956 September 21, 2016 1:42 PM BST
i'm sure police advice would also be to tell you to lock your car doors & stay inside the vehicle if there is a violent and unstable character outside of the car - that is what this guy did when confronted by someone menacing who had an intent to cause damage (and possibly harm)
Report mobo September 21, 2016 1:46 PM BST
It's that difference between winding down the window and saying 'can I help you officer' or 'wadda yah want, pig'
Report mobo September 21, 2016 1:48 PM BST
anyway - I have seen pics of the 'lad' and if I ever saw a 'wrong un'  ...................
Report geordie1956 September 21, 2016 1:56 PM BST
is that the copper or the driver....
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 2:14 PM BST
feels there  copy cats  every where due to 28million views  just sit in car and  get iphone out and relax
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 2:20 PM BST
and beg pardon  cant hear u  i am deaf   and   a deaf guy was killed  in usa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753378/North-Carolina-state-trooper-shoots-dead-deaf-mute-man.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758394/Brother-deaf-man-shot-dead-state-trooper-tried-use-sign-language-says-afraid-police-misunderstandings.html
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 2:21 PM BST
i am deaf  but that    so wrong
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 2:26 PM BST
there  few  deaf   gone   due to cops in rough   beatings      for what    chokehold etc  and oh ****  and dump them   in the home and mum found out  2 weeks  later    son passaway but  i still blame the cops
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 2:28 PM BST
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11791185

how the cops get away with it
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 2:28 PM BST
and there more
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 2:32 PM BST
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/pearl-pearson-police-brutality_n_46...
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 2:33 PM BST
so many and   getting killed
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 2:35 PM BST
and sweeped under the bloody carpet
Report Dr Crippen September 21, 2016 2:43 PM BST
just sit in car and  get iphone out and relax

Windscreen replacement companies rubbing their hands together and taking on extra staff.Laugh
Report saddo September 21, 2016 2:51 PM BST
There you go again with your agenda cardiff. You don't know me but if I understand your post you are saying I dislike-or am unable to get on with-all gays and black men. I live in metropolitan West Yorkshire, do you think it is possible to avoid all those you describe, or to offend the many that you happen across daily? Grow up man, I dislike some straight white people, do you have a tag for that? People have their different views and always will. The way forward is to discuss and solve them to the satisfaction of the majority of this country, not for a noisy minority to impose their idealistic vision of harmony on everyone by throwing mindless insults.
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 3:15 PM BST
yes sir  and walk away or a nice  smiling face do    and    i am  in fact   best mates  with  all gays and blacks

what your plm  as they understand  the deafness toward  the  walks aways ****s toward the  deaf and it the  same with the blacks   it

life  and it  a fact
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 3:18 PM BST
u gotta it wrong  booooooom
Report Dr Crippen September 21, 2016 3:20 PM BST
Life's hard for everybody chrisblues me old fruit.

You just have to pull your socks up and get on with it.

''The Lord helps those who help themselves.''
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 3:24 PM BST
wise words  doc crippen

maybe posting is not for me  as i understand  the outrage and my spelling is poor   Love
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 3:26 PM BST
last post  from   me it that a good idea
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 3:41 PM BST
bully me out of here thanks bye bye   xxxx
Report chrisblues September 21, 2016 3:42 PM BST
the world  is a mess anyway   bye bye
Report Jimmy Diamond September 22, 2016 7:55 PM BST
Hasten to get involved but having read Shrewd Dude's post i have never read so much rubbish in all my life.

The (probable) criminal in the car was deliberately winding up the officer for his 5 minutes of social media fame...........totally pathetic and totally obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense or anyone not a member of BLM. Im no fan of the police but do as they ask and if you have done nothing wrong you will no problem bar a couple of minutes lost time.

The comparison between the car and getting asked to leave your home is laughable.
Report Jimmy Diamond September 22, 2016 8:01 PM BST
Comment from the driver

“Every time he smashed the glass, fragments of glass were just ricocheting in my face.” Claims he spent the evening getting glass fragments removed from his eye.

What a load of absolute rubbishLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh   He;s giving a running commentary whilst filming it.......hardly what you'd be doing if glass was being slung in your face.

And people are defending this clowns actions, usual facebook witchhunt mob no doubt. RIP Britain.
Report Dr Crippen September 22, 2016 8:41 PM BST
A full member of the attitude brigade.
The failures in life who resent authority, especially in the form of the police.
Report Shrewd_dude September 22, 2016 8:50 PM BST
Jimmy no wonder you hasten to get involved posting the tripe you do.

Im no fan of the police but do as they ask and if you have done nothing wrong you will no problem bar a couple of minutes lost time.
Report Dr Crippen September 22, 2016 9:08 PM BST
Shrewd_dude,

I bet you've seen the inside of a police cell a few times haven't you?
Report Jimmy Diamond September 22, 2016 9:08 PM BST
Lol, pulling me up on one missed word Shrewd dude.........brilliant from the guy who's posted about 10,000 words of utter tosh on this thread.
Report Shrewd_dude September 22, 2016 9:20 PM BST
Dr never had any dealings with the police before.

Meant to quote your whole post Jimmy. You might want to google what 'hasten' means since my post floated right over your head. You can't expect people to take your pish seriously when the first word out of your mouth makes no sense.
Report Dr Crippen September 22, 2016 9:29 PM BST
Shrewd_dude,
What, you've never been stopped by the police and then given them attitude and verbal in return?
You mean to tell us you've never stood up to the police yourself after coming on here with the barrack room lawyer bit.

You sound like someone who very much leads from behind.
Report lfc1971 September 22, 2016 9:32 PM BST
hasten not to get involved, or not wishing to hasten to get involved.

makes very good sense. as does the rest of Jimmy Diamonds post.
read it a few times and try to understand it shrewd dude.
Report Dr Crippen September 22, 2016 9:32 PM BST
Dr never had any dealings with the police before.

''before''
You mean you were the driver of the car in the video?
Report Shrewd_dude September 22, 2016 9:34 PM BST
No I've never been stopped by the police. If I was I would ask what it was about. If I didn't immediately comply withe their demands without being given a reason then I wouldn't expect to receive violence and damage to my property in return. That's how a civilised society operates. If someone asks me to do something I expect to be able to ask the reason for their request.

You mean to tell us you've never stood up to the police yourself after coming on here with the barrack room lawyer bit.

You sound like someone who very much leads from behind.

I' not even sure what this means. I should go out and start hassle with the police just becuase I expect them to be accountable without resorting to violence?

I think you should go and have a wank or something to try and take the edge off.
Report Ron-Russian September 22, 2016 9:37 PM BST
wank not censored Laugh
Report Dr Crippen September 22, 2016 9:50 PM BST
There he goes.
We have take off lol.
Report Shrewd_dude September 22, 2016 10:05 PM BST
Hasten to get involved

LFC he has used this as if he has said he was reluctant to get involved but only has due to my posts.
He has basically said  "I am very quick to get involved but having read Shrewd Dude's post i have never read so much rubbish in all my life".

Makes no sense unless you think that hasten means reluctant.
Report akabula September 22, 2016 11:02 PM BST
If the cop had been in the wrong he would have been suspended.
He did lose it though and no doubt will be put on an anger management course or similar.

Problem nowadays is the net and the halfwits who give advice on how to deal with the police, always hate driven.
There's one guy got a site dedicated to him filming police whenever he sees them.
When asked why he responds I'm allowed to and quotes some law before running back to download his latest 'victory' online.

By locking himself in the driver has forced the police into action. Serves him right what happened.
Report Ron-Russian September 22, 2016 11:04 PM BST
Enoch was right.

That's the bottom line
Report Ron-Russian September 22, 2016 11:11 PM BST
I think the Copper showed inexperience & also panicked as in what or how he
was actually allowed to go about/deal with it. (in out becoming a joke of a country)

Rons law would be batten the opposite side window through, drag the mouthy ****
out & lay him face down with you boot firmly on his neck pushing his face into
the tarmac, all though not to cause to much harm at this stage. (maybe just minor cuts)

Cuff the **** , & get him off to the station for questioning.

I dare say the above would be similar to messing with the USA Cops
Report Shrewd_dude September 22, 2016 11:13 PM BST
If the cop had been in the wrong he would have been suspended.

Don't think the investigation has been completed yet.
Report akabula September 22, 2016 11:23 PM BST
Would be normal to suspend if any doubt. Police statement categorically stated he wasn't suspended but assigned to other duties.
Report Ron-Russian September 22, 2016 11:25 PM BST
The thing is you can't win because if i decided to join them &
paint my face black id still be seen/classed as a racist! Cry
Report Ron-Russian September 22, 2016 11:35 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw4vMZDItQo
Report Shrewd_dude September 22, 2016 11:38 PM BST
Surely won't be the police carrying out the investigation though. I would imagine he will have received what is the usual course of action when a complaint gets made then the investigtion is carried out by the Police complaint commission. I doubt Human resources will have made a decision based on what they thought of the video and if they did I doubt that would mean anything to the Police Complaints Commission.
Report tobermory September 22, 2016 11:44 PM BST
If the Nazis had conquered Britain this country would be a dream posting for a Gestapo agent.

No resistance movements to worry about , total acceptance of authority's right to do what it likes without even needing to give justification.
Report akabula September 22, 2016 11:48 PM BST
Would be a matter of procedure to suspend if any doubt that he acted outwith the law.
Report Ron-Russian September 22, 2016 11:50 PM BST
the more generations that go on the more trouble they become obviously to
a degree.

unfortunately the chip brigade spoil it for others.

but again obviously Enoch warned us about the obvious dangers (which were rubbished)
Report tobermory September 22, 2016 11:53 PM BST
Though this attitude that 'the police are always right' is a fairly modern thing in England really.

Imagine a random stop and search policy had been introduced in Medieval London . The entire city would have been a smoking ruin within a week.

The government stopping people in the street searching their pockets asking where they were going ..... the pitchforks would have been out in no time....Scared
Report Shrewd_dude September 22, 2016 11:53 PM BST
Would be a matter of procedure to suspend if any doubt that he acted outwith the law.

Not at all. If a person or a police officer gets a complaint made against them then they don't automatically get suspended.
Report Ron-Russian September 22, 2016 11:58 PM BST
cooperate
kəʊˈɒpəreɪt/Submit
verb
work jointly towards the same end.
"the leaders promised to cooperate in ending the civil war"
assist someone or comply with their requests.

What a lovely word cooperate is, so simple to understand surely.

not for some it seems
Report akabula September 23, 2016 12:00 AM BST
The officer in that scenario would be interviewed immediately and a decision taken whether to suspend or not.
In this case the evidence is clear for all to see so if he'd acted illegally he'd have been suspended.
Report Ron-Russian September 23, 2016 12:05 AM BST
In they're failed experiment i reckon its best we just have black or muslim
Police.
That should help assist the Chip on the shoulder merchants surely.

A motorway Cop on a highly powered motor bike in the full burqa chasing you Cry
Report akabula September 23, 2016 12:13 AM BST
Laugh
Report Shrewd_dude September 23, 2016 12:18 AM BST
The officer in that scenario would be interviewed immediately and a decision taken whether to suspend or not.
In this case the evidence is clear for all to see so if he'd acted illegally he'd have been suspended.

That's not true. If you think what happens when a police officer gets a complaint made against them is that they get interviewed by another police officer, immedediately,  who then makes a decision on whether or not they have possibly done something wrong, immediately, then you are barking.

As I've said it will be the Police Complaints Commission who decides whether has has done anything wrong. It's in the name.
Report akabula September 23, 2016 12:24 AM BST
It would be a police officer of ACC status or above.
Report akabula September 23, 2016 12:27 AM BST
BTW the PCC said they had taken over the investigation.
Report tobermory September 23, 2016 12:56 AM BST
what happned to the 'nothing to do with the race it is just the police are always right' stuff from the first pages i skimmed ?

now we have 'Enoch was right' Crazy
Report FOYLESWAR September 23, 2016 10:07 AM BST
first impessions on seeing this was that the cop had "lost it" but on thinking, a few points have to be made ,  looking  at it from the cops point of view , all supposition till facts emerge , 1. what went on before filming starts ? what was said  by both partys ? ,presumably cops had info on suspect car before pulling driver over , intelligance could have been owner  disqualified ,known to be dangerous ,possibly armed ,had previous for driving off at speed and putting innocent pedestrians and drivers at risk?,why not, if driver has nothing to hide  get out of car  ? also possible that driver was not actual owner of car ? ,also is it not possible that police pulled car over and informed driver that he was suspected of being a disqualified driver, but in reality used that as ploy so  as to not panic him into speeding off when the owner was suspected of something more serious .
Report Dr Crippen September 23, 2016 11:19 AM BST
The driver locked himself in the car.
The copper told him to get out of the car.
The driver sat there arguing and wouldn't get out.
The copper smashed his windscreen it.

A logical progression of events.

What I can't understand is why the driver hasn't been charged with obstructing a police officer?
Report kincsem September 23, 2016 8:01 PM BST
^ Only a logical progression of events if you are mental.
Report Dr Crippen September 23, 2016 8:57 PM BST
If that's the case kincsem. You should agree with it completely.
Report akabula September 24, 2016 12:56 AM BST
What parts of Dr Cs post are wrong kincsem?
Report Gin September 26, 2016 2:01 PM BST
Here is an example of what the police have to put up with. Despite resisting arrest and then fighting with the police (and continuing to threaten them once they have her under control), the guy filming the incident gives a running commentary accusing them of "police brutality" etc.........

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/watch-bristol-woman-arrested-in-kebab-house-over-can-of-coke/story-29751102-detail/story.html
Report Gin September 26, 2016 2:02 PM BST
****Should warn that there is lots of swearing in the video****
Report Gin September 26, 2016 2:52 PM BST
Hold on! I think I recognise the guy who's filming voice - It couldn't be "You ain't no muslim bruv" could it?Silly

#Youaintnocopbruv
Report geordie1956 September 26, 2016 3:02 PM BST
To balance the post by Gin here's a few examples of excessive police force -

1979: Blair Peach was fatally assaulted by an officer of the Special Patrol Group (SPG) during an anti-racism demonstration in London. A police investigation into the SPG found that they had a cache of unauthorised weapons.[9] The Metropolitan Police reached an out-of-court settlement with Peach's family in 1989.[10] The police eventually published their internal report in 2010, concluding that Peach had probably been killed by an officer, but officers within that unit had refused to identify the culprit.[11]
1985: the Battle of the Beanfield occurred in Wiltshire when police attempted to stop a convoy of New Age travellers from reaching Stonehenge. After a stand-off, police attacked both vehicles and people, smashing windows and beating travellers on the head with truncheons. A court judgement six years later found the police guilty of wrongful arrest, assault and criminal damage.[12]
1994: Richard O'Brien died in Metropolitan Police custody. He was arrested while drunk, and held face down in a police van. An inquest returned a verdict of unlawful killing, but three officers charged with manslaughter were acquitted.[13]
1998: Christopher Alder died at the Queen's Gardens police station from Asphyxiation. He was arrested for breach of the peace at Hull Royal Infirmary. Footage of Christopher, lying handcuffed and half-naked on the floor of a police cell, surrounded by five officers making monkey noises is available online. An inquest returned a verdict of unlawful killing, but the five officers charged with manslaughter were acquitted.[14]
1999: Harry Stanley was shot dead by Metropolitan Police, thinking he was armed, although he was found to be carrying only a table leg. The coroner controversially returned an open verdict. The Crown Prosecution Service accepted the police's assertion that they were acting in self-defence.[15]
2009: policing at the 2009 G-20 London summit protests included the technique of kettling. A bystander, Ian Tomlinson, died shortly after being pushed to the ground by a police officer. An inquest found that Tomlinson was unlawfully killed. An officer in the Metropolitan Police's Territorial Support Group was charged with manslaughter, but found not guilty.[16]
Report Capt__F September 26, 2016 10:20 PM BST
6 incidents 37 years
Report THEMONEYSHOT September 26, 2016 10:32 PM BST
Don't believe that is an exhaustive list, more like the tip of the iceberg.
Report Shrewd_dude September 26, 2016 11:07 PM BST
Yeah the police have a job of dealing with criminals every day so that means they can do what they want. Crazy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com