Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
guinness2dear
30 Aug 16 23:03
| Topic/replies: 26,717 | Blogger: guinness2dear's blog
I will start ye heathens off  with.....

Lost in Translation - fark me pass the rope..
Pause Switch to Standard View 100 most worserest boring filums ever!
Show More
Report RoyClaytonsTash August 30, 2016 11:08 PM BST
Bourne Legacy.
Report guinness2dear August 30, 2016 11:13 PM BST
Interesting

The Clock - 2010 can't think of any retard on ere watching this except maybe the odd crustacean..
Report guinness2dear August 30, 2016 11:15 PM BST
Zabriskie Point (1970)

Getting warmed up
Report STUDYFORM August 30, 2016 11:37 PM BST
The Royal Tenenbaums
Report guinness2dear August 30, 2016 11:52 PM BST
Nothing controversial about this one...

2001: A Space Odyssey (fark the music)
Report guinness2dear August 30, 2016 11:53 PM BST
Solaris = see above
Report pumphol. August 30, 2016 11:59 PM BST
Gone With The Wind ( to say it never blew me away is a massive understatement )
Report Ron-Russian August 30, 2016 11:59 PM BST
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Report Ron-Russian August 31, 2016 12:01 AM BST
Hooper produced the film for less than $300,000
Report blackestnight August 31, 2016 12:09 AM BST
West side story. WALOFS.
Report guinness2dear August 31, 2016 12:15 AM BST
Natalie Wood i would would would.

Fear and Desire - 1953 Now i know it's another Kubrick but even allowing for the fact it was his first filum, good gawd almighty how the feck did they give him dosh to make another..
Report salmon spray August 31, 2016 12:17 AM BST
Stars Wars and all the sequels/prequels.antequels/beforequels.
Report guinness2dear August 31, 2016 12:21 AM BST
Monsters - 2010 Sooooo bad they made a follow up that just had to be better. It wasn't.
Report David Fishwick Minibus Sales August 31, 2016 12:23 AM BST
Report blackestnight August 31, 2016 1:16 AM BST
Avatar was pap, so was the last Jason Bourne. Also the last James Bond and a lot more I cant think of.
Report ebulGery August 31, 2016 1:33 AM BST
blackestnight  • August 31, 2016 12:09 AM BST 
West side story. WALOFS.

that and a few others put uphere are on my list of the best films ever made,Sad

I can't have much tasteBlush
Report dunlaying August 31, 2016 10:34 AM BST
Laugh

Lawrence Of Arabia
Report bigH August 31, 2016 10:44 AM BST
I went to see Wings of Desire (Wim Wenders) in an arthouse cinema in Knightsbridge about 25 years ago

Audience was only about 20 people

Not a lot happened in the film

When the film finished I started to leave and noticed that everyone else in the cinema was asleep
Report GAZO August 31, 2016 10:52 AM BST
meet joe black
Report ebulGery August 31, 2016 11:35 AM BST
Laugh bigH
Report FlowerMyth August 31, 2016 11:45 AM BST
I've seen Fear and Desire, it is truly terrible. No wonder Kubrick wanted all copies destroyed. It's out of copyright so it's on youtube legitimately.

The Fountainhead (1949). What a disaster of a film, what was Gary Cooper thinking?
Report guinness2dear August 31, 2016 1:06 PM BST
Ah Coops, i'd forgotten that one, but it did remind me of the Dooks worserest...

The Conqueror. Heysoos! What was the man thinking? He made that trash the same year as one of his best - The Searchers..

The story goes that The Conqueror was Brando's filum but he very wisely refused it, when Wayne was called to RKO as he was contracted to do a 3rd film for Howard Hughes (who by then had started eating Kleenex) Dick Powell (the forlorn producer) had lobbed the script in a bin which Wayne picked out and started reading; Powell saw this and pleaded with Dook not to do it but all to no avail. The Dook was the Dook after all. "This part was made for me" was Wayne's plea. True? Who knows, but what followed finished Hughes off. He hated the filum so much he tried to buy every single copy and print that existed, but obviously failed.
Report stickyvicky August 31, 2016 1:15 PM BST
It was back in the day when you hired out videos from a shop,  a 'comedy' with aussie 'comedian' Jimeoin, it was so bad I can't even remember the name of it nor am I going to google it and remind myself of what pure shoite it was.
Report sheppy123 August 31, 2016 3:04 PM BST
Inception
Report Percy Filth August 31, 2016 3:16 PM BST
O Brother Where Art Thou
Report guinness2dear August 31, 2016 3:43 PM BST
Good one Percy..

Slippy will be apoplectic..
Report the bairn August 31, 2016 4:32 PM BST
Jason Bourne, without Jason Bourne was the biggest let down I've ever seen, Rooster Cogburn was just as bad. cheers.
Report Emitdeb August 31, 2016 4:33 PM BST
Shawshank redemption..
Report ThommosBucket August 31, 2016 4:40 PM BST
Any of the Transformers films - daughter was watching one once and she didn't appreciate me going on about all that seemed to be happening was a truck turned into a truck with legs and fought with another truck with legs.

Best bit was they made the good trucks in colour and the baddy trucks in black so the brain dead could see which was winning!

One was about three hours long I think - truly awful.
Report SlippyBlue August 31, 2016 6:32 PM BST
Percy I can only assume you are on a wind up, Oh Brother Where Art Thou is a masterpiece.
Report Percy Filth August 31, 2016 7:46 PM BST
Not at all, contrived, pretentious garbage
Report Kit-Kat-Dan August 31, 2016 8:03 PM BST
Another vote for Star Wars here. I've tried every one of the various offerings but never got further than around the 20 minute mark before either turning off or falling asleep.

I'd also add any film that starts with boy meeting girl before losing touch and then, in some convoluted way taking us through to their re-connection and happy ever after. Usually involving a sh1te song by Maroon 5 or Celine Dion or Westlife/Boyzone etc.
Report morpteh mackem August 31, 2016 8:42 PM BST
boxing helena, paris texas
Report Paddy Hair September 3, 2016 3:31 AM BST
Agree with the original post, Lost in Translation. I watched it in English, God knows what language makes it enjoyable. I still haven't made it to the end.
Report TheBetterBettor September 3, 2016 8:19 AM BST
Anything that Clint Eastwood has directed.
Report morpteh mackem September 3, 2016 9:08 AM BST
thought letters from iwo jima was good film tbh
Report burgess September 3, 2016 9:13 AM BST
Kiss of the spiderwoman.
Chicago (The musical)
Report Paddy Hair September 4, 2016 1:56 AM BST
I agree with the OP, Lost in Translation I have never got close to the end.
Report acey deucy September 4, 2016 10:22 AM BST
L.I.T Is a great call but The Piano would run it very very close.
Report Manoleeds September 4, 2016 10:58 AM BST
Born on the Fourth of July. Turgid.
Report Jack Hacksaw September 4, 2016 11:10 AM BST
Lost in Translation...always expected her to get nailed, but...sadly..no
Report Hound-Dog-2 September 4, 2016 11:20 AM BST
Original post Lost In Translation, written and directed by Sofia Coppola (who was not too brilliant in Godfather 3). I didn't understand all the fuss about this film, wouldn't say one of the worst boring films ever but it was pretty boring. Modern audiences seem to want a lot of action and violence and explosions, just leave your brain at the door for 2 hours, not a big fan of those films.  Unfortunately Lost In Translation, I think the story got a bit lost as well ! Some tedious and drawn-out scenes, but started off like it could be an interesting film, but slows down to a gloomy film.

For me one of the most boring films ever was Avatar. Overwhelmed by all the publicity telling us that Avatar was the ultimate film, and one of the most expensive films ever made, went to see this digital epic and it was so boring it was almost unwatchable.
Report guinness2dear September 4, 2016 3:00 PM BST
At least we got to see Holly Hunters gash in The Piano. Mind you having now seen Scarletts gash, i'll stick with Holly anyway..
Report Ovalman. September 4, 2016 5:08 PM BST
I always remember this series on Channel 4 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Worst_of_Hollywood

Some of the films were so bad I honestly enjoyed them.

I may do a re screening now I've discovered the list.
Report Try My Best September 4, 2016 9:12 PM BST
Titanic was awful. Had to take the missus. She only wanted to hear celine dion warble on with that dreadful song that came right at the end of the marathon borefest.
Report guinness2dear September 4, 2016 9:31 PM BST
I was looking forward to this next one but christ was i disappointed. And the blame squarely lies with Stone and Hopkins. Hopkins i've never been a fan of, but Stone i have. So with relish i give you....

NIXON
Report Dan Chipowski September 4, 2016 9:32 PM BST
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

If I had a gun at hand the night I watched it, I wouldn't be here to post this. Utter dross.
Report nomiskroy September 4, 2016 9:38 PM BST
Interstellar.
Report guinness2dear September 4, 2016 9:45 PM BST
Yep, 2 gooduns.

Interstallar drove me fecking nuts.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com