Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Velasquez
25 Mar 16 10:53
| Topic/replies: 9,623 | Blogger: Velasquez's blog
Sweating a bit here...had to double check that I spelled GUARDIAN, CRUYFF and SWEATING correctly...but anyway...it is TRUE...they've only gone and printed a huge picture of Rob Rensenbrink!

Managed to secure my collector's item copy, but at £1.80, I won't be buying this paper again in a hurry.

Suitable for framing - what a bunch of diddies...Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View THE GUARDIAN - CRUYFF TRIBUTE.
Show More
Report bodil March 25, 2016 10:05 AM GMT
Wake Up Successful - How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine (Productive Habits Book 3).

Let me know how it goes.
Report HH Sultan Vinegar March 25, 2016 10:08 AM GMT
loved Rensenbrink. Saw him play for Anderlecht against West Ham once. He was sublime - quite brilliant.
Report pumphol. March 25, 2016 10:10 AM GMT
I saw that final back in 76 HH, still blame Lampard for that back pass Laugh
Report HH Sultan Vinegar March 25, 2016 10:11 AM GMT
yeah! What a game that was.
Report David Fishwick Minibus Sales March 25, 2016 10:12 AM GMT
the buggers have never recovered from the 1978 World Cup imo

printing a picture of willy van der kerkhof when it was actually rene who nabbed the late equaliser against west germany
Report brendanuk1 March 25, 2016 10:18 AM GMT
Report brendanuk1 March 25, 2016 10:19 AM GMT
15 on shorts is bit of give away
Report TheBetterBettor March 25, 2016 10:25 AM GMT
Report Velasquez March 25, 2016 10:28 AM GMT
OK - that sounds tremendous.

Cruyff only wore 2 stripes due to his Puma contract. Beware of fakes...
Report pumphol. March 25, 2016 11:02 AM GMT
HH West Ham were 4-0 down  away to Den Haag in the QF my dad said if they reach the final I will take you, lets be honest they were never going to qualify from that position were they Wink
Report HH Sultan Vinegar March 25, 2016 11:08 AM GMT
yeah impossible Silly
Report Velasquez March 25, 2016 11:14 AM GMT
Was that the Rod Greenhoff Academy? Plain
Report zilzal1 March 25, 2016 12:42 PM GMT
I was at that final in 76, at the tender age of 16. We decided on the boat over to give our tckets to the most responsible member of our part prior to getting ratarsed {no think 21 then!)

Sadly i fell asleep on a bench in Ostend and was crudely chucked onto a train to Brussels by the local Polis, Sans Pals and Matchticket Sad

Couldnt find my pals so made my way to the ground and then compounded the problem by buying a matchticket for the Wrong end(Muppett) was a total hole of a stadium then, remember a great cloud of dust every time someone scored as the crowd jumped up..watched the game on top of the concrete loos..mind you, met a belian girl who took pity on us losing and ended up at her place on the sofaPlain..... was a bit optimistic and said i would be back the next day at work, mind you by the time i got back to london it was too late and the next day i got a written warning from William Hill.....on the bright side..  My ante post bet on John Cherry in the Chester up copped that week...  Cool
Report xmoneyx March 25, 2016 12:53 PM GMT
wrong pic BlushCryLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report alun2005 March 25, 2016 12:53 PM GMT
No Belgian women come to your aid then Zilzal, my old racing and romance reminiscences pal?  Wink
Report alun2005 March 25, 2016 12:54 PM GMT
Oops, I missed that bit about the sofa !!
Report zilzal1 March 25, 2016 12:59 PM GMT
Spelling wrong, sorry...yes. although i didnt get to the summit i certainly made base camp...lost het bloody address on the train home..could have been a wonderful romance as well*

*highly unlikely, but a summer **** was 1/5 Sad
Report alun2005 March 25, 2016 1:05 PM GMT
Cry

A schoolboy error indeed mon brave.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com