Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
08 Aug 15 23:50
| Topic/replies: 18,468 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
What if I told you that I seen her the other day and see was asking for you.
would you get the same old feeling tearing at your heart?
well guess what,there is a way by the universal law of attraction that she will come back into your life.
I shall tell you all how tomorrow.Grin
Pause Switch to Standard View do you remember your first love.?
Show More
Report a bitofinterest August 8, 2015 11:55 PM BST
MARVELLOUS STUFF FIRSTLOVEY!
Report brassneck August 8, 2015 11:58 PM BST
but for tonight all I want you to do is think of her and remember the good times you had together.
Trust me,the law of attraction will provide ,just think of her and this will be lesson number 1.
I guarantee that by the end of next week you will bump into her while out walking.
but you must trust me if you want this to happen.
so the first lesson is to think of her and you having good times.
we will continue tomorrow with lesson number 2.
Report Capt__F August 8, 2015 11:59 PM BST
canny wait
Report a bitofinterest August 9, 2015 12:00 AM BST
i very much doubt kenny mann will bump into his first love until he expires Plain
Report brassneck August 9, 2015 12:03 AM BST
feel free to post a comment about that girl on this thread,but lads keep it clean as this is the universal power we are dealing with and should not be underestimated.
Report The Leopard August 9, 2015 12:04 AM BST
^ Wishful thinking......she will never come back, BN.
Report Capt__F August 9, 2015 12:04 AM BST
ladycakes 4 canny
Report brassneck August 9, 2015 12:12 AM BST
by the way,if any of you find time I need you to go to youtube and play the song that reminds you most of your first love.In my case it would be Scott Mackenseys SAN FRANCISCO.
you can post your song if you care to do so but you might give your age away .
Report guinness2dear August 9, 2015 12:15 AM BST
Kenny is currently looking for Mozart - Symphony No. 41 on Youtube...
Report Capt__F August 9, 2015 12:17 AM BST
arbing on 40
Report crags August 9, 2015 12:17 AM BST
I've found kenny's

https://youtu.be/ShZ0lLXtxVk
Report brassneck August 9, 2015 12:19 AM BST
I think this L.O.A.might work,im just after playing San Francisco and all the memories have come flooding back.
Report bodil August 9, 2015 12:58 AM BST
Everything and everyone changes.  If young you have no idea of the coming wave.   Good luck.
Report Zazu August 9, 2015 11:02 AM BST
I wonder who's kissing her now,
I wonder who's teaching her how,
Wonder who's looking into her eyes,
Breathing sighs, telling lies;
I wonder who's buying the wine,
For lips that I used to call mine.
I wonder if she ever tells him of me,
I wonder who's kissing her now
Report History Maker August 9, 2015 1:30 PM BST
Still friends with my first love. Still fancy the pants off her too. She prefers girls though!
Report Zazu August 9, 2015 2:22 PM BST
Turning ur first love into a ****

True chit chatter skills
Report Ivor August 9, 2015 3:14 PM BST
SHE was my first-love in school 1971/1972.. we are back together after a 40-year gap..
thanks to a neighbour of hers providing her (divorced) surname and Facebook. Love
Report brassneck August 10, 2015 10:11 PM BST
ok,its time for lesson number 2.
tonight all you guys who want your first love to come back into your life have to place your command with the universal law of attraction.
this is vey easy to do,and you only have to say it once.Once you command it the u.l.o.a.will immeadiately go to work to set your command in motion.do not think for one minute that this will not work believe me this is powerful stuff and once you say"i command the universe to send Linda(first loves name)back into my life,you have set the wheels in motion.
Important point.do not say "I wish,or I hope,or is there any chance.SAY =I COMMAND.
Then you can go back to playing the song that reminds you of her.(this is important)
And one more point,i want you to imagine you meeting her in your mind and I want you to think of what you will say to her when you meet.
believe me,you are about to meet her very soon,the law never fails.by next sunday you will be out with her for a drink.
Report brassneck August 10, 2015 10:13 PM BST
Lesson number 3 will follow tomorrow.
Report brassneck August 10, 2015 10:31 PM BST
By the way lads,anybody who does not believe the Law of attraction can check out ABRAHAM HICKS on you tube,she will soon change your mind.
Report brassneck August 11, 2015 10:03 PM BST
Lesson number 3.=now that you all are in alignment with your vortex,you can sit back and allow the universe do its work and it will.Do not be surprised if the girl of your dreams comes into your life before next Sunday just believe that it will happen.once again I suggest to you to have the meeting between you and the girl(lets call her Jennifer, tonight)thought out in your mind because you will meet her if you have followed the instructions .think of what you are going to say to her.and once again play the song that reminds you of her.this will send the power law of attraction across the vortex.you will be with her soon.the universal law of attraction never fails.
you need do no more,the U.L.O.A.will do all.
Report JBNAY August 12, 2015 9:03 AM BST
How is she going to get a visitors pass?
Report rogerthebutler August 12, 2015 9:25 AM BST
Never mind that

How is she going to get around my restraining order?
Report G Hall August 12, 2015 10:32 AM BST
oh brassy I thought you just had to look at a girls mouth to get all you ever wantedGrin.
Report zorrostrikes August 12, 2015 11:18 AM BST
chocolate and tv?
Report artie August 15, 2015 6:40 PM BST
"I guarantee that by the end of next week you will bump into her while out walking." I don't want to bump into her.Might completely lose control and throttle her !
Report prepared83 August 15, 2015 6:51 PM BST
Im not even kidding i saw mine sat at a bar last night as i walked passed having not seen her for 15 years. I sent her a message on fbook however and no reply Sad
Report brassneck August 15, 2015 8:58 PM BST
HI,g HALL,Thats when you meet them for the first time,you will leave them thinking there is something attractive about that guy and I just don't know what it is.Cool
Report DWilliam3 August 16, 2015 10:23 AM BST
A fellow I knew had his ex-wife(who had dumped him rather badly)come upto him in a pub after he had returned from a spell in Spain. He was suntanned, wearing white and felt a million dollars.

So, she is all smiles and says, 'Hello, how are you?'

He looked at her for a moment, 'I know the face but I can't recall the name.'

She fled the pub in tears.

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.
Report Rockinron August 16, 2015 12:35 PM BST
Ahhhh remeber it well - I was 16, she was 17 with big knockers 42DD!
God we had some fun.
What a girl !
Report brassneck August 16, 2015 8:41 PM BST
tonight is the night that you all quantum jump.
just sit back and relax.
your phone will ring,your door will knock,and it will be that girl of your dreams(lets call her jill tonight).
the law of attraction never fails.and if you followed the instructions all you have to do is believe,
In fact take a walk to the shop and meet her on the way as she walks towards your house.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com