Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dambuster
05 Jan 15 23:37
| Topic/replies: 5,011 | Blogger: dambuster's blog
Is this another cover up,?,Did one of the queens sons get married as a cover,?,
Every family I know has a gay , even mine, ..just think its unusual.
Pause Switch to Standard View Why has there never been any known...
Show More
Report call me a taxi January 5, 2015 11:39 PM GMT
Every family I know has a gay

Do you live in Brighton? Laugh
Report Burton-Brewers January 5, 2015 11:41 PM GMT
you must know some funny families dambuster because I don't know any
Report dambuster January 5, 2015 11:41 PM GMT
No, but then I don't know that many families.
Report dambuster January 5, 2015 11:42 PM GMT
What's a funny family burton ?
Report Burton-Brewers January 5, 2015 11:44 PM GMT
perhaps funny was the wrong word shall we say different?
Report dambuster January 5, 2015 11:50 PM GMT
Well, I've got a cousin, two best mates have got gay cousins , (boy/girl,)wife's got a girl cousin, her work colleagues brother, Daughter gos drama school, (so most of the boys she knows), I stand up next to Bryan Hazells rep sometimes, ..seems they're everywhere , just never heard of anyone connected to the royals
Report Cork Langer January 5, 2015 11:52 PM GMT
You haven't looked very hard then dambuster
Report Burton-Brewers January 5, 2015 11:53 PM GMT
there were rumours at one time about one of the Queens Uncle's but I don't remember which one, i also believe Lord Mountbatten got mentioned in a book after he died.
Report dambuster January 5, 2015 11:56 PM GMT
Always thought Ed was a bit suspect
Report Cork Langer January 5, 2015 11:57 PM GMT
More than a bit shall we say
Report thegiggilo January 5, 2015 11:58 PM GMT
Burton-Brewers
     05 Jan 15 23:53   

there were rumours at one time about one of the Queens Uncle's but I don't remember which one, i also believe Lord Mountbatten got mentioned in a book after he died

Got saville his obe,another of the inner circle!Shocked
Report stewarty b January 5, 2015 11:59 PM GMT
Aye.
Report naydam January 6, 2015 12:00 AM GMT
Would that be the ChitChat 'inner circle'?  CoolDevil
Report Burton-Brewers January 6, 2015 12:00 AM GMT
Ed used to go to an old boss of mines house a couple of times a year for dinner, he always said he was a great bloke and a real man's man which surprised me after his record in the Marines.
Report stewarty b January 6, 2015 12:00 AM GMT
That Aye was to Cork's 23:57 post.
Report sofiakenny January 6, 2015 12:01 AM GMT
all the rumours about Doublet were totally without foundation.
Report call me a taxi January 6, 2015 12:02 AM GMT
Given the number of people I've worked with, I've probably worked with a few over the years, but only one said he was a poof. 

But he wasn't a facking over the top idiot like Graham Norton or that specimen of a tw@t, Louis Spence, that you see on telly.

He just acted normal.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 12:03 AM GMT
Yes BB Michael Shrimpton's (QC) book Spyhunter, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNelt33QP_8 he pulls no punches in any of his interviews.
Report call me a taxi January 6, 2015 12:04 AM GMT
naydam    06 Jan 15 00:00 
Would that be the ChitChat 'inner circle'?

Would it bollocks Laugh

REPORTED
Report stewarty b January 6, 2015 12:06 AM GMT
Louis Spence

I wont risk my forum rights to post my thoughts on him...
Report Burton-Brewers January 6, 2015 12:08 AM GMT
cheers BTF the trouble with these books is you don't know what to believe when they wait fro the subject to die, there are supposed to be a few lined up on Phillip but they won't publish while he is still alive.
Report Crisp77 January 6, 2015 12:09 AM GMT
The corgis were always sniffing each other's arses
Report guinness2dear January 6, 2015 12:10 AM GMT
It's the 'normal' ones that are worrying.

The out-front chappies and chappesses are fine by me..
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 12:11 AM GMT
BB Have you listened to the youtube link
Report Burton-Brewers January 6, 2015 12:12 AM GMT
I'll listen now
Report guinness2dear January 6, 2015 12:13 AM GMT
The Duke of Kent was a swing bowler, was he not?
Report dewey January 6, 2015 12:15 AM GMT
me too - 'unusual'? meaning not normal.....glad I'm not the only one......................
Report Muntz Street January 6, 2015 12:22 AM GMT
Edward II
Report Burton-Brewers January 6, 2015 12:35 AM GMT
bloody hell BTF I don't know what to say to that lot. Do you believe him or do you think he's a crank? he's up for sentence next month and it seems the judge thinks he's a fruit
Report Torquemada January 6, 2015 12:36 AM GMT
I haven't noticed any gays around where I live for years, I think it's probably just one of those trendy things that is losing its appeal.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 12:42 AM GMT
I don't know what to make of it, In filmed interviews, he is very convincing, more so than in that one, where he gives more names and details and explains attempts on his life one very nearly successful.

The worrying thing is, he has been saying these things for some time, so why the hell was he not locked up before, If there is even a grain of truth in what he says, then the should be great cause for concern.

If there is any truth in it would the main stream media (bottom feeders) tell us, The BBC protected Saville for years and years.
Report Burton-Brewers January 6, 2015 12:49 AM GMT
I've just had a quick look and it seems he is not alone in thinking Robin Cook's death was no accident. I knew many thought Heath was a homosexual but it's the first time i have heard anyone say he was a paedo or his links to Savile
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 12:56 AM GMT
I'm offski, I will just say that while this is interesting, to say the least, there are a lot of self promoting freaks out there, and although the "new interweb thingy" is bringing a lot of stuff to the surface, it is also a platform for fruit loops, and conspiracy freaks as well.

Hopefully as it grows (up) it will get more filtered by scrutiny, and dissection, and a lot of the c**p will disappear, and we will have a more succient and accrute flow if information. He is not the only one saying this stuff, and he has implicated living persons ex MPs etc, interesting times. GN and GL. Wink
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 1:06 AM GMT
accurate *
Report thegiggilo January 6, 2015 1:24 AM GMT
Robin cook murdered!CrySad
Report logroller January 6, 2015 1:58 AM GMT
Torquemada   

06 Jan 15 00:36 
Joined:   27 Apr 12      | Topic/replies: 305  | Blogger: Torquemada's blog   

I haven't noticed any gays around where I live for years, I think it's probably just one of those trendy things that is losing its appeal.

MAHAHA
Report Howdi January 6, 2015 2:06 AM GMT
i have had a good chucke at this thread cherrs lads
Report Paddy Hair January 6, 2015 2:20 AM GMT
naydam    06 Jan 15 00:00 
Would that be the ChitChat 'inner circle'?

Would it bollocks Laugh

REPORTED

I think he means the inner ring.
Report scissors January 6, 2015 11:28 AM GMT
You really should read up on Edward II.

Rumour is - A red hot poker put paid to his tricks ScaredShockedCry
Report scissors January 6, 2015 11:32 AM GMT
Inner circle meeting tonight 8pm
Item on the agenda - Naydam

All requested to attend
Report scissors January 6, 2015 11:33 AM GMT
Can someone bring a red hot poker with them
In case of a "guilty" verdict
Cheers
Report The Leopard January 6, 2015 11:37 AM GMT
Red Hot poker was a myth you will be saddened to learn :
http://www.historyanswers.co.uk/people-politics/was-edward-ii-killed-by-a-red-hot-poker/
http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/features/a-red-hot-poker-it-was-just-a-red-herring/176011.article
Report call me a taxi January 6, 2015 11:50 AM GMT
Inner Circle member 004 signing in.

We are a poof-free organisation.
Report scissors January 6, 2015 12:18 PM GMT
Not sure about Muntz tbh ..

But we ARE keeping the red hot poker handy .
Report scissors January 6, 2015 12:19 PM GMT
Grin
Report Burton-Brewers January 6, 2015 6:34 PM GMT
bloody hell Fox you've set me off on something now with all these sneaky goings on, so far today I have read John Smith was bumped off, Robin Cook was, a top policeman, some doctor , Lady Di, one of her bodyguards and a French journalist. Shocked
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 8:24 PM GMT
Sorry BB Sad I did say I'm not sure what to make of it, Plain if anything !, but it is addictive, no doubt about it Devil. For the moment, I'm treating it with great skepticism, but keeping an eye on it now and then. Like I said interesting, Please tell Mrs BB it's not my fault you were up all night researching it.ShockedLaugh.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 8:30 PM GMT
The trouble with Shrimpton is, that when he puts people, events, details, chronology, and cause etc, together, it becomes plausible and compelling upon first reading, and even subsequent readings. Shocked.
Report Burton-Brewers January 6, 2015 8:35 PM GMT
it was going around my head for ages in bed last night Laugh
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 8:41 PM GMT
Sorry about that, you do think WTF, is going on when you first read it Shocked.
Report Burton-Brewers January 6, 2015 8:44 PM GMT
I've really enjoyed reading most of it and tried to keep an open mind, it does make you wonder though how much is hidden from us.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 8:50 PM GMT
Irrespective of the veracity of these claims, I think it would be fair to assume most political agendas are kept from us only to be revealed 30,50,100, (whatever) years later , when it no longer facken matters, and the culprits are long gone.
Report Platini January 6, 2015 9:05 PM GMT
come now, the royals were the first on the gay scene, and lots of debauchery shenanigans.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 9:09 PM GMT
shenanigans!!!.mmmmmmmmmmmm, aaaahhhh, oooohhh, fri nights in Soho, the memories come flooding back. I need 2 weeks notice and a warm room now to even contemplate a  shenanigan.Cry
Report akabula January 6, 2015 9:18 PM GMT
FFS Edward gay, who'd have thought. Laugh
eyes watering at the red hot poker story even if it is a myth.
Report akabula January 6, 2015 9:23 PM GMT
BTW before any of the forum scrutinisers  come on I know the poker story was of the kingly one.

As regards that Louis Spence, I don't think I'm homophobic but I'd ban him off the tele, mincing dwarf.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 9:24 PM GMT
The poker story must be true there was even a song about, Ring of fire,

I.ll get me coal schuttle.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 9:25 PM GMT
Louis Spence, a black hole of need.Plain
Report The Leopard January 6, 2015 10:15 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2015 -- 6:03PM, boxingthefox wrote:

Yes BB Michael Shrimpton's (QC) book Spyhunter, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNelt33QP_8 he pulls no punches in any of his interviews.

This is stunning....everyone has to listen to this.....the guy is telling the truth , from his voice.....Earth shattering !

Report akabula January 6, 2015 10:40 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
"from his voice"

And interviewed by the loonie who says the world is ruled by lizards disguised as humans.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 10:40 PM GMT
TPV Sonia Poulton show - Michael Shrimpton interview 27/11/13 -Part 2.  MS on the failed assignation attempt on his life, very good piece on DR David Kellys murder.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sZmGhywRqY
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 10:42 PM GMT
aka, that's David Ike, not Michael Shrimpton
Report The Leopard January 6, 2015 10:44 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2015 -- 4:40PM, akabula wrote:

"from his voice" And interviewed by the loonie who says the world is ruled by lizards disguised as humans.

You listened to it ?....I'm beginning to think you are an establishment mole

Report The Leopard January 6, 2015 10:46 PM GMT
Will look at that BTF
Report akabula January 6, 2015 10:53 PM GMT
boxingthefox

aka, that's David Ike, not Michael Shrimpton

It's on Icke's radio show. I'm not doubting the TH thing but I fail to see how he knew all the details he puts across as true.
Very easy when talking about either dead or unnamed people to twist the facts for financial gain, he did have a book to sell didn't he.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 10:59 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2015 -- 6:56PM, boxingthefox wrote:

I'm offski, I will just say that while this is interesting, to say the least, there are a lot of self promoting freaks out there, and although the "new interweb thingy" is bringing a lot of stuff to the surface, it is also a platform for fruit loops, and conspiracy freaks as well. Hopefully as it grows (up) it will get more filtered by scrutiny, and dissection, and a lot of the c**p will disappear, and we will have a more succient and accrute flow if information. He is not the only one saying this stuff, and he has implicated living persons ex MPs etc, interesting times. GN and GL.

aka there aren't many radio stations that would broadcast this.

Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 11:03 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2015 -- 2:24PM, boxingthefox wrote:

Sorry BB  I did say I'm not sure what to make of it,  if anything !, but it is addictive, no doubt about it . For the moment, I'm treating it with great skepticism, but keeping an eye on it now and then. Like I said interesting, Please tell Mrs BB it's not my fault you were up all night researching it..

I'm just interested in this stuff, because politicians and security services could not lie straight in bed.

boxingthefox • January 6, 2015 8:50 PM GMT
Irrespective of the veracity of these claims, I think it would be fair to assume most political agendas are kept from us only to be revealed 30,50,100, (whatever) years later , when it no longer facken matters, and the culprits are long gone.

Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 11:07 PM GMT
Leopard, part 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AItPtGmu3V0
Report The Leopard January 6, 2015 11:14 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2015 -- 5:03PM, boxingthefox wrote:

Jan  6, 2015 --  8:24PM, boxingthefox wrote:Sorry BB  I did say I'm not sure what to make of it,  if anything !, but it is addictive, no doubt about it . For the moment, I'm treating it with great skepticism, but keeping an eye on it now and then. Like I said interesting, Please tell Mrs BB it's not my fault you were up all night researching it..I'm just interested in this stuff, because politicians and security services could not lie straight in bed. boxingthefox • January 6, 2015 8:50 PM GMTIrrespective of the veracity of these claims, I think it would be fair to assume most political agendas are kept from us only to be revealed 30,50,100, (whatever) years later , when it no longer facken matters, and the culprits are long gone.

Trouble is that, now we have the internet.....nothing can be kept secret.

Report The Leopard January 6, 2015 11:15 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2015 -- 5:03PM, boxingthefox wrote:

Jan  6, 2015 --  8:24PM, boxingthefox wrote:Sorry BB  I did say I'm not sure what to make of it,  if anything !, but it is addictive, no doubt about it . For the moment, I'm treating it with great skepticism, but keeping an eye on it now and then. Like I said interesting, Please tell Mrs BB it's not my fault you were up all night researching it..I'm just interested in this stuff, because politicians and security services could not lie straight in bed. boxingthefox • January 6, 2015 8:50 PM GMTIrrespective of the veracity of these claims, I think it would be fair to assume most political agendas are kept from us only to be revealed 30,50,100, (whatever) years later , when it no longer facken matters, and the culprits are long gone.

(this one) Trouble is that, now we have the internet.....nothing can be kept secret.

Report akabula January 6, 2015 11:17 PM GMT
I think it was common knowledge about Ted Heath but to suggest murder on the scale they are talking of is beyond silly.
German intelligence. Sad This was like a Real Radio Wind-Up for the sick of mind.
Report akabula January 6, 2015 11:19 PM GMT
Trouble is that, now we have the internet.....nothing can be kept secret.

And of course if it's on the internet it must be true. Laugh
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 11:29 PM GMT
aka, I believe half of what I see, and very little of what I hear, but atrocities by humans on fellow humans permeates our entire history. Who would have believed the Germans had killed 6 million Jews, if the Germans had won the war? and not the allies, would we  have known It has been shown that many knew about long before the allied troops marched in and saved the ones still(barley) alive.

There are acts (Stalin killed 50 million of his own people) so preposterous, so outlandish, that they defy belief, but they happened.
Report akabula January 6, 2015 11:31 PM GMT
Yes I know but he is suggesting loads of boys killed and throw overboard and yet no bodies ever recovered or washed up.
Honest this is pure nonsense.
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 11:39 PM GMT
aka, I'm not the abtiter here, I have already made that clear, It's not for me to know(I'm not in any Security loop) what's really going on in the world, I'm just interested in ALL opinions. But I won't dismiss something just because it sounds to preposterous (silly) to be true. How silly was the bay of pigs, etc, etc,

Anyway, good chatting to you, BB, and leopard, I'm nursing a tooth abscess, just taken heavy duty meds so I'm offski, catch ya'all tomorrow, GN, and GL.
Report akabula January 6, 2015 11:44 PM GMT
Good night
Report boxingthefox January 6, 2015 11:46 PM GMT
I asked a chum of mine who knows those waters, he has sailed for 40 years, I asked him if someone wanted to "lose a body" there without it washing up and "embarrassing everyone, would it be difficult. he replied I don't believe you even had to ask that question, there are many ways to do it. and gave me some examples, Needless to say I'M not putting it up here.

Now I really am offski.Shocked
Report The Leopard January 7, 2015 12:02 AM GMT
Bodies would have to caged and weighted....so they will still be there.
Report The Leopard January 7, 2015 12:02 AM GMT
^ Was on some movie.
Report Capt__F January 7, 2015 12:20 AM GMT
Bambi
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com