Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
05 Jan 15 22:02
| Topic/replies: 41,870 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Jail-teenager-carried-machete-Plymouth-street/story-22864650-detail/story.html

A TEENAGER was sent to prison for four months today after he was found carrying a machete in the street.

Date September 2014

lets move forward to New Years Eve

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897119/Pair-appear-court-charged-axe-murder-builder-outside-pub-New-Year-s-Eve.html

Surely this cant be the Same Donald Pemberton ,quite unbeleivable ...
Pause Switch to Standard View Axe Murder New years Eve quite...
Show More
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 5, 2015 10:06 PM GMT
No doubt the authorities will learn lessons from this  terrible crime. Sad
Report casemoney January 5, 2015 10:11 PM GMT
totally innocent victim ,unprovoked attack etc

The maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and a fine of £5,000.

So they gave him 4 months for carrying a machete Plain let him out after fk knows how long Plain

The blood of these people is on the hands of the Judge and the Defence lawyer imo Let hope they have a happy new year ..
Report leazes67 January 5, 2015 10:11 PM GMT
both incidents in plymouth....same name.
looks very much like you have linked the two.
Report casemoney January 5, 2015 10:13 PM GMT
Julia Cox, speaking in defence at Plymouth Magistrates’ Court, told the judge how Pemberton had purchased the machete from a friend on June 13.

She said he wanted it as a “decorative item” for his bedroom.
Report casemoney January 5, 2015 10:15 PM GMT
deffo the same bloke leaze beyond belief
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 5, 2015 10:17 PM GMT
“He showed it to his friend but kept it primarily in its sheaf,” she added.

“It was not fully removed and it was not brandished, nor were any threats made. He tells me he had no intention of using it.
Report Crisp77 January 5, 2015 10:18 PM GMT
Confused

You had another set of erotic novels for Xmas Sonko
Report leazes67 January 5, 2015 10:25 PM GMT
Post-mortem revealed he died of a stab wound to the 'back of the chest'

to the back of the chest??
in other words stabbed in the back.
Report dewey January 5, 2015 10:26 PM GMT
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO EVEN OWN A MACHETE????????????.....................beyond me....Tell me about it! PLEASE.
Report guinness2dear January 5, 2015 10:30 PM GMT
Good work casemoney.

What an absolute shíthole of a society we all live in.
Report Burton-Brewers January 5, 2015 10:34 PM GMT
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO EVEN OWN A MACHETE

they're very good for splitting wood
Report dewey January 5, 2015 10:41 PM GMT
Who chops wood thee days?
Report dewey January 5, 2015 10:41 PM GMT
*these.....sorry
Report Burton-Brewers January 5, 2015 10:42 PM GMT
my wife does sometimes and she found it easier than using an axe
Report dewey January 5, 2015 10:45 PM GMT
What does she use Buerton-Brewers?
Report guinness2dear January 5, 2015 10:45 PM GMT
My ex didn't need an axe
Report Burton-Brewers January 5, 2015 10:48 PM GMT
well it's a machete I don't know what make it is
Report dewey January 5, 2015 10:49 PM GMT
Machete? - that has to be somewhat extreme......don't you think?
Report Burton-Brewers January 5, 2015 10:51 PM GMT
well it's easier than getting her to karate chop the wood
Report dewey January 5, 2015 10:55 PM GMT
Burton-Brewers - I can imagine!!!!!!!!! you must be  very, very proud........................... Crazy
Report Burton-Brewers January 5, 2015 10:58 PM GMT
that's kind of you to say Dewey, yes I am she's a great wife and mother
Report dewey January 5, 2015 11:02 PM GMT
Burton-Brewers.....That's very, very good to hear..... these daysHappy
Report alun2005 January 5, 2015 11:08 PM GMT
I'm sure that even as we discuss this, a well-oiled army of persons will be mobilised for the defence of the criminal(s) cited in the above cases, looking for the slightest trivial technical or procedural error to preserve his Human Right to be a Criminal. And all no doubt funded by the taxpayer, completely against the wishes of the vast majority.
Report call me a taxi January 5, 2015 11:18 PM GMT
dewey    05 Jan 15 22:26 
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO EVEN OWN A MACHETE????????????.....................beyond me....Tell me about it! PLEASE.

He's got no chance against my samurai sword.

Purely in the house for decorative purposes.
Report casemoney January 5, 2015 11:20 PM GMT
Guy who died has facebook page Iv'e sent the admin the link regarding the  4 month sentence wonder if his friends and family know ..
Report dewey January 5, 2015 11:52 PM GMT
call me a taxi - you're particular  post renders me Speechless.................................(this is what we're up against these days).  Is it any wonder?
Report tobermory January 5, 2015 11:59 PM GMT
and then there was this too......

Plymouth teenager spared jail for Christmas Eve assault

By Plymouth Herald  |  Posted: January 13, 2014

By SAM BLACKLEDGE Herald reporter

A TEENAGER who launched an unprovoked attack on another man on Christmas Eve has been spared jail.

Donald Pemberton, aged 19, of Victoria Road, St Budeaux, punched the man in the face before being tackled by police officers who had been called to the scene.

Plymouth Magistrates’ Court heard that Pemberton was walking along Union Street when he came across another group of revellers.

Prosecutor Michael Brown said: “Mr Pemberton became aggressive towards them, shouting ‘Come on then, let’s have it’. The aggrieved describes Mr Pemberton lunging towards them."

Pemberton punched the victim once to the side of the face, causing a cut to his upper left cheek and a swollen nose.

Mr Brown said: “Two officers were called to the incident and he was described as behaving aggressively towards them. PC Rowland was receiving lunges and swings from the defendant. PC Canning tried to deploy his Taser, the defendant tried to grab the Taser out of the his hand and the officer suffered an injured thumb.

“Mr Pemberton said he was too drunk to remember what was happening.”

Pemberton admitted assault by beating and resisting an officer in the execution of his duty by giving a false name when asked for his details.

Graham Kinchin, for Pemberton, said: “This is a young man of just 19 years of age. He lives with his parents, he has put in an application to join the army.

“This particular incident is one that my client unfortunately could not recall. It was captured on CCTV which is not available, but my client does not wish to delay matters any further and is happy to accept his guilt.”

Mr Kinchin added: “If only the court could sentence to two years in the army, I think that would be sufficient for this young man.”

District Judge Ian Strongman told Pemberton: “This was an unprovoked attack on somebody having an evening out. You were drunk, you caused serious injury and when the police started to arrest you you behaved badly towards them. You tried to grab the Taser and gave a false name when asked about your details. You are within a whisker of me saying that a custodial sentence is appropriate.”

Pemberton was handed a 12 month community order with 150 hours unpaid work, and fined a total of £260.
Report Eeternaloptimist January 5, 2015 11:59 PM GMT
Indeed. Samurai swords can be very dangerous. I always make sure my sawn off's cartridges are under the bed with it rather than in it. You can't be too careful. Laugh
Report dewey January 6, 2015 12:04 AM GMT
People are so very, very clever these days....aren't they?!!!!!!Devil
Report guinness2dear January 6, 2015 12:07 AM GMT
They should make defence lawyers act as guarantors to clients future behaviour..

There ye go, justice system sorted in one fell swoop...
Report call me a taxi January 6, 2015 12:11 AM GMT
dewey    05 Jan 15 23:52 
call me a taxi - you're particular  post renders me Speechless.................................(this is what we're up against these days).  Is it any wonder?

I used to live in east London dewey, and the reason I have a samurai sword is that when we moved out of London I left my Indian cavalry sabre hanging on the gas meter in the utility room.

My samurai sword is for decoration, but if anybody came on to my property uninvited I'd soon get it off the stand it suits on.
Report akabula January 6, 2015 12:12 AM GMT
Seems a right cant that lad Tobermory.
I see him flicking the fingers when getting taken into court.
Hopefully put away for a long time.
Report casemoney January 6, 2015 1:05 AM GMT
Pemberton admitted assault by beating and resisting an officer in the execution of his duty...

unreal assaulting a police officer and he walks ,never mind attacking some poor innocent fcker ,twice this lump of **** should have been banged up ,yet still left free to roam the streets and cause carnage Plain truly beyond belief ...
Report Eeternaloptimist January 6, 2015 1:31 AM GMT
Time was they'd have that cnunt in the back of the van and taught him a lesson and he may well have changed his ways. Scrotes are emboldened by their untouchability and the justice system encourages them.
Report casemoney January 6, 2015 1:47 AM GMT
Agree Eternal u attacked a copper in my day ,you got the shyte kicked out of you Plain
Report minardi January 6, 2015 2:00 AM GMT
si i think from all this we can assume that despite numerous previous costs  .. Pemberton has now killed and will be held in bars at significant more cost until he is let out to do it again .. surely a once in a ife time knees up for him with a few in the nick will sort all this out .. i say this as i knew a psycho like him in town i grew up in ... but i really think the answer is to let him look after his defending lawyers kids as she clearly thinks he is a very nice guy ...
Report minardi January 6, 2015 2:02 AM GMT
Eternal - this one is a wrong un  .. the sooner he is six foot under the better ... nothing will sort him out
Report Paddy Hair January 6, 2015 2:06 AM GMT
CMAT should you ever require a new forum name, I suggest Grasshopper.
I bet you could take both wings off a fly before he knew the first one had gone.
Report Capt__F January 7, 2015 12:42 AM GMT
same person terrible story should not be out again
Report call me a taxi January 7, 2015 11:10 PM GMT
Paddy Hair   
06 Jan 15 02:06 
CMAT should you ever require a new forum name, I suggest Grasshopper.
I bet you could take both wings off a fly before he knew the first one had gone.

On my first swing at a fly with my sword, Mrs CMAT said 'You missed.' as it flew off.

'I didn't kill it' I said 'but it will never have children.' Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com