Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheChaser
31 Dec 14 19:18
| Topic/replies: 45,045 | Blogger: TheChaser's blog
I know i asked on the 5th of November but do same rules apply

Got plenty booze here just waiting on all the hotties firing up , my phone must be fecked as not receiving any texts but they should be here soon
Pause Switch to Standard View What time can i call the police to...
Show More
Report Ibrahima Sonko December 31, 2014 6:23 PM GMT
maybe if we all get on change.org we could put a stop to it.
Report bix December 31, 2014 6:26 PM GMT
put a stop to the fireworks and chinese lanterns.
Report bix December 31, 2014 6:34 PM GMT
fireworks started here 6.30
Report TheChaser December 31, 2014 6:41 PM GMT
any tents in gardens like in 2000

wish there was then i could get free booze at least

if i call the cops they will do me with wasting time , but if i juice up my music ill get lifted for noise , its really not on , can win
Report kenny mann December 31, 2014 6:45 PM GMT
fireworks are for morons
Report Shanelee1966 December 31, 2014 6:47 PM GMT
Hope it rains really hard all night Tongue Out
Report Dr Crippen December 31, 2014 6:51 PM GMT
You won't get any police action on New Years Eve.
They'll all be peed up celebrating.
Report cricketjon December 31, 2014 6:54 PM GMT
the police will be burning citations of evidence that should have been handed over to the CPS months ago (just pick your case)
Report TheChaser December 31, 2014 6:55 PM GMT
gave my bank card to someone to get m peev , barstewards been gone 45 minutes , i can do the trip in 30 usually

i could have bee done
Report TheChaser December 31, 2014 6:56 PM GMT
cricket i hope they burn my pending casesLaugh
Report TheChaser December 31, 2014 7:05 PM GMT
back with wrong stuff , cant trust no one
Report Make my hay January 1, 2015 12:01 AM GMT
I'm ringing the police.
Report dukeofpuke January 1, 2015 3:05 AM GMT
there was a major outdoor gig  in leics by leics finest band kasabian and tw@ts were ringing the police complaining about the noise 8 miles away
Report Aunty Post January 1, 2015 8:09 AM GMT
The police don't give a ****!

Call 999 and you will likely get arrested.

Call "None Emergency" and, if it's outside office hours, you are unlikely to get to speak to anyone.

Someone not far from me sends up a rocket at 10:15 more nights than not. According to a good and reliable source, this is to announce
that "the pusher" has got the goods.

I called them early last year and nothing has been done about it, as it's still happening regularly.

Called them months ago to report a car that parks on the footpath, completely blocking access to the dropped kerb,
and also blocking the sight line of people trying to get out of the parking area.

Was told to call if it happens again. Well it happens about five times a week so I called after 17:00 and no reply.
Called again daytime, and got a woman who recognised the issue, as she has lived in the village.

Now, after four months, nothing has been done about it. I've been told that it isn't their responsibility, so if that is so
why didn't they just tell me that?

I won't bother calling again about anything, as they probably now have me down as a crackpot!
Report cooperman January 1, 2015 9:40 AM GMT
I agree with kenny mann on this occasion
Report Dr Crippen January 1, 2015 9:51 AM GMT
The police are an  expensive ineffective organisation as far as minor crime and protecting the public are concerned.

They're more interested in promotion through the ranks and planning their early retirements than catching criminals.
That's when they're not turning a blind eye to the crimes of people in high places, or lying to cover up their own blunders like the Hillsborough disaster.
In short they're generally useless as far as the public is concerned.
Report Crisp77 January 1, 2015 9:52 AM GMT
Report Crisp77 December 31, 2015 6:55 PM GMT
Are they here yet?
Report Al Dente December 31, 2015 9:28 PM GMT
Bloody hell, must have changed since my day, (the sixties) I was a copper stationed at St. Johns Wood and enjoyed the couple of occasions that I was seconded to Trafalgar Square to help ensure that the celebrations did not get out of control. I am no Adonis but the night generally ended with me wiping the lipstick off my face and sorting through the names and telephone numbers. And that was just the girls.
Happy days.
Report TheBetterBettor January 1, 2016 8:55 AM GMT
Why do the 'cuts' never seem to reach any firework displays? Confused
Report kenny mann January 1, 2016 9:47 AM GMT
Crisp77 31 Dec 15 18:55
Are they here yet?

ha ha ha, tempus fugit.
Report Ramruma January 1, 2016 1:53 PM GMT
No midnight fireworks within earshot here. I hope it is a permanent change. Come to think of it, even Diwali was down on previous years.
Report TheBaron January 1, 2016 1:55 PM GMT
seemed quite tame the last few years
Report Grimsters January 1, 2016 4:25 PM GMT
allegedly shout a racist remark and 2 van loads will be at your door in minutes, honestly its top of there priorities these days, what a fecked up system we now haveSadSad
Report naydam January 1, 2016 4:54 PM GMT
That was "allegedly"...you can hardly go on to call it 'a fecked up system' based upon a comment that is only alleged.
Report Grimsters January 1, 2016 5:39 PM GMT
call 999 tell them you heard it , bet your life they,ll be round sharpish , my neighbour was burgled recently , police took 23 hours to turn up, apparantly there busy friday nights , it was 4pm LaughLaugh
Report xmoneyx January 1, 2016 5:50 PM GMT
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/philippine-new-year-mayhem-kills-two-inj...
Report naydam January 1, 2016 6:55 PM GMT
I wouldn't imagine that they would be round sharpish, at all. It's all in your head. The police have better things to do han fulfil your imaginings.
Report TheChaser October 31, 2016 6:35 PM GMT
Fkcing barstewards at it again this is not on

It could be other cultures or anything but i just don't know and to top it of the door is going i think a banger will be put through if i don;t get to tesco for the savages apples and oranges.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com