Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
egner
06 Nov 13 20:08
| Topic/replies: 13,526 | Blogger: egner's blog
yep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wXcJA-et0
Pause Switch to Standard View 9 /11 conspiracy.....interesting....
Show More
Report akabula November 6, 2013 9:48 PM GMT
Yawn
Report Pandorica November 6, 2013 9:49 PM GMT
Cry
Good luck with it Eggie - the loons are circling. If you want to buy into this errant nonsense that's your prob. I just put the other, realistic, point of view but generally only in September.
Tonight I've strayed.
Report TiptheOdds November 6, 2013 10:59 PM GMT
If the case for the official version is so clear cut Pando explain a few things:

1. From where did eye witnesses (mainly experienced firemen) have the idea that explosions were going off in the buildings?

2. From where did the molten metal come from...6 weeks after

3. Despite 9/11 being the ´worst terrorist atrocity´ in US history, why was the rubble removed asap, and exported abroad? - before any forensic examination could take place.

4. From where was the white smoke coming from, at different levels, long before the towers collapsed?

5. What caused the total vertical collapse of WTC7?

6. Why did none of the defences prevent the attack on the Pentagon?

7. How is it that so many war games just happened to take place on that very day? ...conveniently taking most of the fighters away from NYC

8. How is it that the so called terrorists, who by all accounts had only very poor flying skills, were able to complete a highly difficult feat in guiding not one but three passenger aircraft into precise targets?

9. Why has film still not been released showing the attack on the Pentagon?

10. How is it that the Pentagon just happened to get hit in the one part of the building that had recently been reinforced? And was recently unoccupied? And not one tiny part of a passenger plane was found or filmed afterwards?

...just a few anomalies for me...
Report egner November 6, 2013 11:13 PM GMT
Project for the New American Century....

..the signatories to the Statement of Principles of said project include...Cheney...Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz.
Report egner November 6, 2013 11:15 PM GMT
..and from said project....

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51

..and even more chillingly......

And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.
Report Irish_Celtic November 6, 2013 11:34 PM GMT
11  Insider Trading

Pre-9/11 Put Options on Companies Hurt by Attack Indicates Foreknowledge

Financial transactions in the days before the attack suggest that certain individuals used foreknowledge of the attack to reap huge profits. 1   The evidence of insider trading includes:
•Huge surges in purchases of put options on stocks of the two airlines used in the attack -- United Airlines and American Airlines
•Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of reinsurance companies expected to pay out billions to cover losses from the attack -- Munich Re and the AXA Group
•Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of financial services companies hurt by the attack -- Merrill Lynch & Co., and Morgan Stanley and Bank of America
•Huge surge in purchases of call options of stock of a weapons manufacturer expected to gain from the attack -- Raytheon
•Huge surges in purchases of 5-Year US Treasury Notes
Report akabula November 7, 2013 7:40 PM GMT
And these 'surges' were the only 'surges' on the stock exchange were they? Or were they cherry picked from thousands of other 'surges' to give credence to the notion of a conspiracy.
Report The Priest November 7, 2013 8:21 PM GMT
Any of you sheep who believe in everything the Government says so care to answer some of Tiptheodds questions?

Shouldn't be too hard should it?
Report s.kenbo November 7, 2013 8:47 PM GMT
I just watched parts of it, it does make you wonder.
Report akabula November 7, 2013 9:02 PM GMT
@ThePriest
They've all been answered on previous posts/threads.
Take for instance Q8. Those piloting the planes had all received commercial air training. It is well documented.
Conspiracy theories make people rich through books sales and etc. I think you might be a sheep.
Report egner November 7, 2013 9:10 PM GMT
..no they didn't akabula.....and if they did were nowhere near proficient enough to do what transpired.....

..and another question......if a Boeing ploughed into the pentagon....the most secure building with the most cctv coverage and security in the world...

..why wont the authorites release the tapes to prove it once and for all?????
Report akabula November 7, 2013 9:15 PM GMT
I've no doubts that mistakes were made by the US government/military and that efforts were made to cover them up but as for the rest well that's for the fairies.
Think how many people would need to be involved if all the points TtO made were true , thousands, and yet none have broken ranks and confessed.
Report akabula November 7, 2013 9:17 PM GMT
egner the people who trained them said they were competent pilots. Or are they in the conspiracy as well. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report akabula November 7, 2013 9:19 PM GMT
Maybe for security reasons egner or even out of respect for those who died?
Report Shab November 7, 2013 9:25 PM GMT
I'll answer the questions because I'm bored and it's better than watching Spurs. However, don't expect any further responses from me as I really don't give a chuff.

1. From where did eye witnesses (mainly experienced firemen) have the idea that explosions were going off in the buildings?
How many of those experienced firemen had previously witnessed massive multi-million ton buildings collapsing? None. So the fact they are firemen is wholly irrelevant. They heard load bangs, which you would expect to hear.

??

3. Despite 9/11 being the ´worst terrorist atrocity´ in US history, why was the rubble removed asap, and exported abroad? - before any forensic examination could take place.
"Some 185,101 tons of structural steel have been hauled away from Ground Zero. Most of the steel has been recycled as per the city's decision to swiftly send the wreckage to salvage yards in New Jersey." [from another conspiracy website]. New Jersey get moved abroad on 9/11 too?

4. From where was the white smoke coming from, at different levels, long before the towers collapsed?
a. Who said it was smoke? Why not dust?
b. My guess would be that they were air vents as the huge stresses on the buildings forced air out of places not designed for that purpose. As smoke was in the building from the fires, hardly surprising.

5. What caused the total vertical collapse of WTC7?
Did you ever see the buildings at WTC? They were fooking enormous, and they had about 6  levels of car parks undergound. So I guess that when the main WTCs fell, WTC7 was next to a huge hole in the ground into which its foundations had fallen

6. Why did none of the defences prevent the attack on the Pentagon?
Because they were rubbish. America has been attacked twice in modern history, so you would expect a bit of complacency.

7. How is it that so many war games just happened to take place on that very day? ...conveniently taking most of the fighters away from NYC
Well, let's assume that they did know something was going to happen, and roughly where. Assume they knew planes were going to get hijacked in Boston. In that case, where would you send your warplanes?

8. How is it that the so called terrorists, who by all accounts had only very poor flying skills, were able to complete a highly difficult feat in guiding not one but three passenger aircraft into precise targets?
See my answer above - the buildings were enormous. I could have flown those planes into those buildings, and I've only ever had one flying lesson.

9. Why has film still not been released showing the attack on the Pentagon?
Because it's the Pentagon. The centre of US defence. Why should they release film just for your benefit?

10. How is it that the Pentagon just happened to get hit in the one part of the building that had recently been reinforced? And was recently unoccupied? And not one tiny part of a passenger plane was found or filmed afterwards?
So they flew into a specific area of a building at ground level. Good flying skills that. But, above in question 8, apparently they were not good enough pilots to fly into a massive building 1000 foot up. C'mon, make your mind up.
Report s.kenbo November 7, 2013 9:31 PM GMT
You livened the football up Shab, thanks. Laugh
Report egner November 7, 2013 10:04 PM GMT
And not one tiny part of a passenger plane was found or filmed afterwards?????????????????

?????????????????????????????
Report egner November 7, 2013 10:07 PM GMT
From where did eye witnesses (mainly experienced firemen) have the idea that explosions were going off in the buildings?

..they didn't have the idea that there were explosions completely independent of the aircraft hitting...it nearly took their heads off.!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy63w
Report Shab November 7, 2013 10:18 PM GMT
explosions in a building that has a massive hole in the side of it, and a huge fire - who'd have thunk that?

Note throughout the interview (in which they are clearly traumatised) they never mention the word 'bomb'. Yet they are experienced firemen, and would definately know that sound......
Report egner November 7, 2013 10:19 PM GMT
"in the lobby"..."in the lobby"...
Report egner November 7, 2013 10:24 PM GMT
??

..maybe it came from the thermite that was used to weaken the structure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFidciVopu4

..from 2:40 onward.
Report tobermory November 7, 2013 10:49 PM GMT
Is there not already a thread with about 3,000 posts Crazy
Report egner November 7, 2013 10:50 PM GMT
SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

do you know where it is tobermory...would be interested...thanks.
Report tobermory November 7, 2013 11:01 PM GMT
Scared oh no , have to ttt it now
Report egner November 7, 2013 11:03 PM GMT
oh wow...how the hell did I miss that...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedBlushBlushBlushBlush

thanks tobermory
Report egner November 7, 2013 11:04 PM GMT
....and I posted on it less than a month ago.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope alz isn't kicking inScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScared
Report Tony Broke November 8, 2013 1:11 AM GMT
david icke talks more sense than shab, everything is done for the 'greater' purpose, no doubt whatsoever, who the real terrorists are, they'll continue to feck with every country they choose to, its been going on for years.After Syria itll soon be iran's turn.
Report G1_Jockey_4 November 8, 2013 10:30 AM GMT
11  Insider Trading

Pre-9/11 Put Options on Companies Hurt by Attack Indicates Foreknowledge

Financial transactions in the days before the attack suggest that certain individuals used foreknowledge of the attack to reap huge profits. 1   The evidence of insider trading includes:
•Huge surges in purchases of put options on stocks of the two airlines used in the attack -- United Airlines and American Airlines
•Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of reinsurance companies expected to pay out billions to cover losses from the attack -- Munich Re and the AXA Group
•Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of financial services companies hurt by the attack -- Merrill Lynch & Co., and Morgan Stanley and Bank of America
•Huge surge in purchases of call options of stock of a weapons manufacturer expected to gain from the attack -- Raytheon
•Huge surges in purchases of 5-Year US Treasury Notes

well who ever did it obviously had a network set up to profit from it too.

still more likely al quaeda although you have to admit this seems a bit high end compared to what they are used to.
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 11:13 AM GMT
The Saudis  ^
Report akabula November 8, 2013 11:23 AM GMT
The lunatics are gathering pace LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 11:34 AM GMT
The evidence is right there. Only a moron like you will believe everything Sky news and Fox tell you. Gullible clown.
Report akabula November 8, 2013 11:42 AM GMT
If we accept the evidence on here then countless thousands would need to be in on it. Look at how flawed your last post was. That is just a normal day on the Dow Jones. Have a look at all the transactions in companies who suffered as a result of the attack.
Like all the evidence posted on here it is accepted as gospel without anyone taking a few minutes to think it through.
Those that make up the conspiracies prosper from gullible fools who buy the books and etc.
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 11:57 AM GMT
The evidence is there in black and white. Its not just normal activity on the Dow Jones ffs.

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html
Report akabula November 8, 2013 11:58 AM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Keep believing.
Report egner November 8, 2013 12:00 PM GMT
...why didn't the wings from the Boeing make any marks on the Pentagon??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0
Report akabula November 8, 2013 12:06 PM GMT
Another fabricated video to feed the masses.
Report Tony Broke November 8, 2013 12:52 PM GMT
aka must believe the gov't are moral are something.
Report Tony Broke November 8, 2013 12:55 PM GMT
Lets make this as simple as possible, aka, an aeroplane crashing into a high building,can never, ever, bring about its total collapse, if you actually believe this is possible,you must be an engineering genius
Report Alias November 8, 2013 1:11 PM GMT
Irish_Celtic 08 Nov 13 11:34 Joined: 04 Aug 12 | Topic/replies: 806 | Blogger: Irish_Celtic's blog
The evidence is right there. Only a moron like you will believe everything Sky news and Fox tell you. Gullible clown.
....................................................................................................

Forgive me if I have this wrong, but are you the forumite whom posted on a thread about miracles few months ago, and asked people "how do explain these?" and referred to Lourdes, Fatima, Padre Pia etc?
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 1:45 PM GMT
Yes I asked atheists to explain how tens of thousands claimed to be healed by prayer ,miracles ect. Whats the point?
Report akabula November 8, 2013 6:48 PM GMT
That's simple to explain Irish
1 billion prayers said every day for a year and a few come to pass. Not a miracle but the law of averages and what about all the unanswered prayers LaughLaughLaugh
Report akabula November 8, 2013 6:49 PM GMT
And how do you know that Tony? Let me guess, you read it on the net Laugh
Report luckyducky November 8, 2013 6:51 PM GMT
Akabula you laugh too much i am blocking you , imo your a crazy man.
Report akabula November 8, 2013 6:52 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Alias November 8, 2013 7:44 PM GMT
Irish_Celtic 08 Nov 13 13:45 Joined: 04 Aug 12 | Topic/replies: 814 | Blogger: Irish_Celtic's blog
Yes I asked atheists to explain how tens of thousands claimed to be healed by prayer ,miracles ect. Whats the point?

The point is you said that, and claimed all sorts of ridiculous happenings, yet above, in this thread, you called someone else a "gullible clown". LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Oh yes, the sun stopped in the sky over Portugal. So it did.LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 7:48 PM GMT
Not much point debating the Catholic religion with two Glaswegian bigots , I guess the 80.000 eyewitnesses were all liars.
Report Alias November 8, 2013 7:50 PM GMT
Well I'm no Glaswegian, and what makes you call me a bigot? As for the 80,000, remind us what they saw, just once more.
Report akabula November 8, 2013 7:52 PM GMT
Was it only seen in Portugal. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 7:53 PM GMT
Look it up for yourself theres a good boy
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 7:54 PM GMT
Interesting how akabula never denied he is a Glaswegian bigot
Report breadnbutter November 8, 2013 7:54 PM GMT
the sun spun around in the sky so it did Cry  twas a miracle  ,a sign  of ....err  ....what was it a sign of Laugh

when two sets of players are lined up and both are crossing themselves ....what a problem for god ...wonder how many times he does interfere in games ?    keeper crosses himself and so does the pen taker ....again how does that work Laugh

has the big man got an account on here LaughLaughLaugh
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 7:57 PM GMT
Fancy that , a third Rangers bigot joins the fray . We really are spoiled today Laugh
Report Alias November 8, 2013 7:57 PM GMT
Irish_Celtic 08 Nov 13 11:34 Joined: 04 Aug 12 | Topic/replies: 806 | Blogger: Irish_Celtic's blog
The evidence is right there. Only a moron like you will believe everything Sky news and Fox tell you. Gullible clown.Laugh

YOU REALLY COULDN'T MAKE IT UP.
The sun stopped in the sky and shot towards earth or summat.

Akabula, yes. Apparently a sober gent ten yards over the Spanish border saw feck all. Of course he was an non believer.Laugh
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 7:59 PM GMT
Heres the wiki for anybody that is truly interested . Maybe the bigots will have a conversion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun
Report Alias November 8, 2013 8:01 PM GMT
Irish, get this right. I'm not Glaswegian, or a Rangers fan, or a bigot. I can THINK, since I haven't been brainwashed since birth, and I KNOW that the Fatima fable is just that. If it was true, we wouldn't be here to discuss it.
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 8:02 PM GMT
You don't know . How can you ?  Why would we not be here?
Report Alias November 8, 2013 8:04 PM GMT
The sun was then reported to have careened towards the earth in a zigzag pattern,[4] frightening those who thought it a sign of the end of the world.

If it did, it was. We wouldn't be here.
Report akabula November 8, 2013 8:05 PM GMT
Eye witness account. The sun zig zagged towards earth and suddenly our wet clothes were dry.
If the sun ever zig zags towards earth we'd all be fried.
FFS this belongs to the dark ages.

No weegie Irish and fed up with labelling anyone who disagrees with you as a bigot.
Report Angel Gabrial November 8, 2013 8:09 PM GMT
2 planes knock down 3 towers.

Even with a few practice attempts first i doubt this could ever be done again.
Report Alias November 8, 2013 8:12 PM GMT
Maybe in Portugal, Angel G.Laugh
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 8:17 PM GMT
Well I don't think it was Marys plan to massacare the 80k who turned up to see the miracle obviously Laugh

I really don't give a flying fcuk, you brought this subject up not me. But don't tell me you can explain everything from Fatima to Lourdes  or Medujorie , or the people who have healed spontaneously when in contact with Padre Pios relics, plus other saints and shrines around the world.

As for being gullible , anybody who wont open their mind and believes whatever the likes of the Murdoch empire feed them with , or fox news the extreme right hypnosis channel run by the Bush family and their cronies ( who all personally made millions after 9/11  , fancy that ) needs their head examined.
Report Angel Gabrial November 8, 2013 8:17 PM GMT
Not even in Portugal Alias, nice golf courses though but i have never heard of anyone getting 3 hole in one`s with 2 shots!
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 8:18 PM GMT
Don't forget the invisible plane that knocked out the pentagon
Report akabula November 8, 2013 8:20 PM GMT
Maybe it was the sun zig zagging again irish?
Report Alias November 8, 2013 8:20 PM GMT
Maybe that was a miracle as well, no?
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 8:26 PM GMT
Sure the BBC apparently reported the collapse of wtc 7 live on air 15 minutes before it actually happened . The building was visible in the background as the reporter spoke. Another miracle.
Report Angel Gabrial November 8, 2013 8:27 PM GMT
Bush junior was at a Primary school being read a book about a goat at the time of the attacks!Happy

`So where do we place George junior on the day of the attacks?` says Dick
`Out of the fecking way, put him with people who share his IQ` says Donald!
`
Report Angel Gabrial November 8, 2013 8:27 PM GMT
Bush junior was at a Primary school being read a book about a goat at the time of the attacks!Happy

`So where do we place George junior on the day of the attacks?` says Dick
`Out of the fecking way, put him with people who share his IQ` says Donald!
`
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 8:30 PM GMT
Bush senior was in a meeting with Bin ladens brother Blush
Report Angel Gabrial November 8, 2013 8:57 PM GMT
Was that before or after Bin Laden was being used by the CIA?
Report sideshowbob November 8, 2013 9:02 PM GMT
the bit at the end where the guy folds the money to look like the twin towers on fire is fantastic. i wonder what the conspiracy peeps would make about the fact you can fold british money up to make the queen look like john mcenroe?
Report Alias November 8, 2013 9:07 PM GMT
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Perle etc. Nothing that bunch of bastards plotted would surprise me. For such a huge conspiracy to be true however, i.e. the 9/11 attacks, would involve hundreds if not thousands of conspirators. It's just not viable.
Report sideshowbob November 8, 2013 9:17 PM GMT
can we get to the bottom of whether the plane we see was in fact a commercial airliner or a military plane? it cant be hard shirley. how wide was the tower? how wide is a commercial airliner? if we can prove this one way or the other, everything else becomes irrelevant. imo!
Report Petrus Romanus November 8, 2013 9:23 PM GMT
Alias
08 Nov 13 21:07
| Topic/replies: 3,684 | Blogger: Alias's blog
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Perle etc. Nothing that bunch of bastards plotted would surprise me. For such a huge conspiracy to be true however, i.e. the 9/11 attacks, would involve hundreds if not thousands of conspirators. It's just not viable.

I have to disagree...with so much compartmentalisation within the ranks of the clandestine services they can pull stunts like this every week. My personal take is that the yanks got wind of an attack and rolled with it taking steps to ensure it was successful. It doesn't take too many very well placed individuals to clear the way to make something like this run smoothly but it's inevitable that mistakes will be made.  If they are complicit then it will be revealed once evidence starts pouring in from joe public. The singed passport found in the rubble is just one such mistake.
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 9:31 PM GMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgM6hjNedE0

Interesting how many eyewitnesses  saw a black plane with no markings or windows.
Report Alias November 8, 2013 9:33 PM GMT
PR,I just think that so many people would have to have been involved, and that one or two would have spilled the beans by now, either by accident or design.
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 9:36 PM GMT
Heres the explosion at the pentagon but strangely no plane .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuuGcc5ihpY
Report sideshowbob November 8, 2013 9:54 PM GMT
im not convinced that a massive plane overhead wouldnt look dark anyway. the light would be blocked out creating a shadow?

heres a photo of the american airlines plane
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:American_Airlines_767-200_N324AA.jpg

you can barely see the windows on it in that photo, a close-up perfectly lit photo. how can you expect a person on the ground underneath a massive plane causing a shadow to see windows on it?
Report breadnbutter November 8, 2013 9:59 PM GMT
plane huggers swarming Laugh  planefest party Grin
Report sideshowbob November 8, 2013 10:17 PM GMT
Plain

as for the explosions in the lobby, shirley it could be anything? the plane hitting would have created a massive amount of noise and shook the building to buggery. plus fuel leaking down the building. all that could have caused other things in the building to explode.

or for all anybody knows the terrormists could have planted bombs in there or somewhere close by too. in all the chaos and confusion its not like anybody would be able to investigate if that happened. if it was a govt plot, then why bother creating explosions in the lobby too? to what purpose? the only reason the govt would do something like that would be for an excuse to start fake wars. the planes hitting the towers does that, an added explosion or two in the lobby is pretty irrelevant?
Report Irish_Celtic November 8, 2013 10:24 PM GMT
I think the theory is that they were to weaken support columns ect.
Report stinnkymonkey November 8, 2013 11:35 PM GMT
I doubt that as many people would have had to be involved as you might think,and even if someone did want to spill the beans im sure our state sponsored government controlled mainstream media would be falling over themselves to report it!! Im amazed how people can still swallow the absurdities of the official story on 9/11,ask 99.9% of people outside of the western world,they all know its bullsh1t
Report Shab November 8, 2013 11:41 PM GMT
SO the US Government planned and carried out mass murder on its own people. That's very believable. Not.

What is their purpose of doing that? If they wanted to go to war, there are far easier ways of doing it, and none of them involve the risk of spending the rest of your life in jail.
Report Pokermonster November 8, 2013 11:50 PM GMT
Three controlled demolitions took place in New York on 11th September 2001, nothing else is physically plausible.  And before anyone asks, yes, I have a physics degree.

Even if you're not scientifically minded, take a second look at the videos on You Tube and ask yourself this: could two 110 storey buildings really collapse like that in fifteen or sixteen seconds without some explosive agent being present to successively sever the supporting columns?  The answer is no.

No falling body will ever take the path of most resistance.
Report Petrus Romanus November 8, 2013 11:51 PM GMT
Shab
08 Nov 13 23:41
| Topic/replies: 1,664 | Blogger: Shab's blog
SO the US Government planned and carried out mass murder on its own people. That's very believable. Not.

What is their purpose of doing that? If they wanted to go to war, there are far easier ways of doing it, and none of them involve the risk of spending the rest of your life in jail.

You need to do a bit more reading mate...there's two sides to every story...you apparently only saw one of 'em. If you think for a nanosecond that the Yank government is all above board and would never stoop so low you are deluded. Look out for a docco on Youtube...it's an interview with a woman called Kay Griggs..it's about 3 hours long and split into a couple of parts. It's very illuminating.
Report Shab November 9, 2013 12:10 AM GMT
OK, so what happenned to the people who actually planted the explosives?

Anybody with an ounce of intelligence would know that what they were doing was wrong, and that they would have a life expectancy of about 5 minutes. Yet not one of them lodged any documentation anywhere to expose the plan in the event of their death? Oh - they were never killed off? Really? So if they had proof of wrongdoing, how much money would that be worth do you think? And 'they' would allow the possibility of being exposed?

I see. It was President Bush who planted it all.

Pokermonster, you should have done history instead. The buildings were built in the 70s, basically by the mafia. Of course, the best and most expensive buildings materials were used. Probably.
Report Shab November 9, 2013 12:12 AM GMT
Even if you're not scientifically minded, take a second look at the videos on You Tube and ask yourself this: could two 110 storey buildings really collapse like that in fifteen or sixteen seconds without some explosive agent being present

So an airliner full of fual doesn't count as an explosive? Did you pass the physics exam?
Report breadnbutter November 9, 2013 1:14 AM GMT
found my fav witness  Laugh ,thought i had lost him Grin    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I  Shocked

the men in black look a tad twitchy ....coonts are waiting for wtc7 to fall ....Cry
Report Irish_Celtic November 9, 2013 1:44 AM GMT
That is quite incredible. Actors playing the part of civilians ,dropping phrases like ground zero and structural damage before the dust has settled.
Report Shab November 9, 2013 4:40 AM GMT
http://911blogger.com/node/20458

Another conspiracy website. They say he is not the actor. The actor himself denies it was him. Hey - what's the truth when a good yarn is to be had?

Also, look up the meaning of the word Ground Zero. It is not unique to the twin towers, and has existed for years.

You see, EVERY thing that you post and point that the only explanation MUST BE that is was a conspiracy, EVERY one has a logical explanation.

And the two guys in that video - well thats another 2 who could sell their story for billions of dollars if they knew about the conspiracy. That makes the total up to a few thousand involved by now. And still, 12 years later, not a single peep from any one of them.
Report polybot November 9, 2013 8:05 AM GMT
this sums it up beautifully
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5L-FBrEDY
To pre-empt the response of those inhabitants of the other planet, they will say something like "YOU SEE!! HE KNOWS IT"S TRUE BUT HE"S LYING!!! YOU CAN SEE IT IN HIS FACE!!! THIS IS PROOF!!! FACT!!!"
Back on my planet, I just love the way his expression drops when he realizes that it's just another  mental patient on the line Happy
Report breadnbutter November 9, 2013 1:07 PM GMT
^ have no idea what that is  or what it proves disproves .Plain or its relevance to "harley man"

the link i posted was to highlight the interview ,this footage had disappeared from youtube for quite a while ,reappears and the focus has now shifted to  claims as to who the guy is being false  rather than what the guy is saying and how he is saying it .

You would think it would be easy to track him down and find out who he is ?  why has he not come forward ?

Did they ever find bandage man Laugh

If i could have found the raw vid without captions i would have posted that ,easier to make your own mind up rather than be directed Laugh

Harley guy has it all sussed out and is just way ahead of the story for me ,the fact the likes of polybot is out and about confirms this .Wink
Report terry mccann November 9, 2013 1:28 PM GMT
we can talk about this till we are blue in the face,hate to p1ss on your fireworks but whatever the truth is we"ll never get to know it
Report breadnbutter November 9, 2013 1:46 PM GMT
aint pissing on my fireworks.

truth you say Laugh     does it concern you it is being discussed ?  should we accept official explanation and move on ?

hundreds of thousands of people have been killed and millions made destitute and had there lives destroyed because of these events and its not worth talking about you say Sad
Report terry mccann November 9, 2013 2:11 PM GMT
of course its worth talking about,heaven knows the killing of jfk is something i yap on about,but once again we"ll never know the truth.cos "they " dont want you to know
Report Pokermonster November 9, 2013 5:59 PM GMT
Shab.

If you're going to quote someone you might at least extend them the courtesy of doing so accurately, not cutting them off mid sentence to suit your own ends.

"Even if you're not scientifically minded, take a second look at the videos on You Tube and ask yourself this: could two 110 storey buildings really collapse like that in fifteen or sixteen seconds without some explosive agent being present to successively sever the supporting columns?  The answer is no."
Report TiptheOdds November 11, 2013 2:08 AM GMT
Here is a video of another plane crashing into a skyscraper, without the building - or any other nearby - collapsing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ir1uiM_IZ8

Only in this case it was the Empire State Building, built in 1931, and the plane was a WW2 B25 bomber.

But hey, they just don´t build skyscrapers like they used to...
Report Burt06 November 11, 2013 1:38 PM GMT
Did you ever see the buildings at WTC? They were fooking enormous, and they had about 6  levels of car parks undergound. So I guess that when the main WTCs fell, WTC7 was next to a huge hole in the ground into which its foundations had fallen

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

funniest thing ive ever read on this forumLaughGrin
Report breadnbutter November 11, 2013 2:39 PM GMT
the dodgy mafia builders built them out of sand imo ,they was just two big sandcastles that dried out ...Plain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2-z55FRNoE         Shocked
Report Angel Gabrial November 11, 2013 6:14 PM GMT
I was chatting to a guy i know who works in a Hotel, he is ex forces and was chatting to me about Halliburton and how the CIA had tracked the terrorists to flight school etc..but he had know knowledge of WTC7 which i found strange, he did not know 3 towers had collapsed. I wonder how many people still believe only the Twin Towers collapsed, considering WTC7 is of pivotal interest to many who doubt the official line.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com