Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HRH The Lager Khan
03 Aug 13 02:23
| Topic/replies: 13,220 | Blogger: HRH The Lager Khan's blog
So called musicians, actors, comics, entertainers, TV hosts etc who have banked a  nice few quid thanks to Joe Public & Film/TV/Radio Executives that make you shake your head?
Pause Switch to Standard View Performer/Performers whose...
Show More
Report HRH The Lager Khan August 3, 2013 1:28 AM BST
Of course I'm more than happy for this to become bands/actors/twats of the TV you think are sh1te
Report EmotionalToothpaste August 3, 2013 1:37 AM BST
Sarah Millican, Miranda , any boy band, any girl band, Dale  Winton, that bearded **** Booker or whatever his name is, Ken  Dodd, any X factor , big brother type person (including the presenters) , any politician whatsoever and Jamie Farking Redknapp.
Just a few off the top of my head like........
Report Petrus Romanus August 3, 2013 1:42 AM BST
Harry Hill, no question.
Report tobermory August 3, 2013 1:54 AM BST
Russell Brand
Nicholas Cage

for music i'd say 'Pitbull' as my number 1 choice  .When i first saw/heard him , i thought he was an Ali G type comedy character . Someone having a laugh, by creating this persona of someone who dresses up in a risible idea of what is 'cool' and acts out the role of a great music writer/producer despite evidently having zero talent for songwriting and whose rapping makes Vanilla Ice seem awesome by comparison . . All the song/videos are the same thing; a guy in sunglasses in a nightclub with women flocking around him because of his coolness and musical genius .Then you find out that he actually takes himself seriously, which is funny, till you see so does much of the world ,with hundreds of millions of you tube views etc Plain
Report doantwin2easy August 3, 2013 1:56 AM BST
Jedward. the biggest success of the music industry PR machine of recent times.
Report EmotionalToothpaste August 3, 2013 2:02 AM BST
I once tuned in halfway through an N-Dubz documentary which I thought was a fantastically hilarious  urine -take.
Until I realised it actually was a documentary.
Report doantwin2easy August 3, 2013 2:13 AM BST
Louis Spence.
Report curious-cat August 3, 2013 2:31 AM BST
too many to mention

I think Miranda Hart is genuinely talented .. and though the programme she stars in may have run its course I hope she'll appear in other things.

I find her funny in Lee Mack's Not Going Out.
I'm not a football fan but Jamie Redknapp is surely harmless enough ... though perhaps I've not seen enough of him to get what it is to dislike.

Some people you can dislike can change for the better.
I used to find Jonathon Ross particularly untalented but he seems to have matured well.
Report sideshowbob August 3, 2013 2:40 AM BST
coldplay - sappy zzzz
metallica - loud zzzz
ac/dc - every songs the same loud zzzz
the doors - i dont smoke weed so i dont get it
the killers - poppy zzzz
bob dylan - see the doors

william shakespeare - the scourge of bored schoolkids the world over

uncle ben - your rice sucks
george forman - your grill sucks
will ferrell - boring unfunny old twonk

uma thurman - ugly as feck "sex symbol"
megan fox - looks like a cheap ho "sex symbol"
christina aguelhairyarse - see megan fox
jordan price - looks like a mid sex change geordie builder
jodie marsh - looks like a pre sex change geordie builder
Report Petrus Romanus August 3, 2013 3:08 AM BST
10/10 for sideshowbob...no disagreements there.
Report Gnarley August 3, 2013 4:00 AM BST
EmotionalToothpaste    
Sarah Millican, Miranda , any boy band, any girl band, Dale  Winton, that bearded **** Booker or whatever his name is, Ken  Dodd, any X factor , big brother type person (including the presenters) , any politician whatsoever and Jamie Farking Redknapp.
Just a few off the top of my head like........

Way too much hate there Mr E Toothpaste.

However I find myself in agreement with all that you have said.

I would like to add that odious little fecker michael mcintyre though.
Report Rampant Rabbit August 3, 2013 7:19 AM BST
I take my hat of to Mr E toothpaste!! agree with every one. Especially Miranda who reminds me of Big Bird trying to be funny to his sesame street 5 year old followers. I would also like to add sweaty Lee Evans.
Report Rampant Rabbit August 3, 2013 7:20 AM BST
and that one depressing song wonder Bruce Hornby and the Range.
Report DONEMYLOT August 3, 2013 9:08 AM BST
That absolute cnoot who works with Nick Knowles on that 'I have a disabled dog, please redo my house and build me an extension for 100k of taxplayers money please' programme. He's not strictly a presenter, he's a chippy, but so what?

Oh, and Nick Knowles
Report no moves August 3, 2013 9:51 AM BST
Mylene Klass....did you know she used to earn a million a year from Marks and Spencer?Cry, my god the price of appearing smug and looking very pleased with yourself at all times must be a very prized commodity on television.
Report HRH The Lager Khan August 3, 2013 10:49 AM BST
This is coming along nicely, apart from the blasphemous definition of ACDC, and staggeringly, we are past ten posts in and no mention of Chit Chat favourite Russell Howard.

I can't think of a bigger musical con than the Spice Girls in terms of virtually no talent generating so much hysteria and cash. Two of them just about had passable singing voices, but nothing better than you would hear drunkenly murdering I Will Survive on a karaoke machine in a pub in Romford on any given Friday. The other three had no musical ability whatsoever! They apparently stood for 'Girl Power', but this was never really defined in Miss Halliwell and co's manifesto, yet the screaming masses seemed to buy in to it. Most importantly, the music was some of the worst ever recorded.

As for actors, Ewan McGregor and Owen Wilson have all the range and charisma of a piece of chipboard. 'Over actors' such as Robin Williams and Jim Carrey's appeal puzzles me too. I just want to slap them.
Report EmotionalToothpaste August 3, 2013 8:34 PM BST
What a fantastic thread!

Miranda funny on "Not GoingOut" ?? No-one is funny on Not Going Out. Not even Tim Vine.
Jamie  Redknapp " harmless" ? The ultimate passenger on the Sky gravy train. Adds nothing to any game that he covers.

Hence my deep hatred of that sporty game show thing on Sky with him on and the epitome of modern chavdom in James Corden.

How I wish Corden would marry Ferne Cotton ( his female equivalent ) . I would love to see the pictures in Hello magazine which I could read while watching Question Time when I feel like seriously winding myself up.
Report Apologist August 3, 2013 8:37 PM BST
Davina McCall Loud mouthed talentless former Crack whoore.

Must have blown every exec on Ch5
Report judorick August 3, 2013 8:39 PM BST
Alan Carr

baffling
Report Clungehungry August 3, 2013 8:39 PM BST
Lee Evans, for me. I don't begrudge him his success, I just don't understand it.
Report morpteh mackem August 3, 2013 8:54 PM BST
emeli sande, honestly don't understand how she has sold a single record.
Miranda- helps when daddykins is admiral of the fleet
lily allen - see above.
that ginger kid who plays the guitar, looks posh.
Report Navel-Gazer August 3, 2013 9:18 PM BST
The hilariously unfunny 'comedian' Michael McIntyre whose DVDs bewilderingly sell millions despite nobody admitting to liking the ponce Cry
Report Alex69 August 3, 2013 9:23 PM BST
John Bishop. "The... other... day... my... wife... and... kids... came... in... from... the... school run." etc - slow-paced/no punchlines/stating the bleeding obvious/stealing a living
Report glory hornet August 3, 2013 9:53 PM BST
Anyone who plays for Aston Villa

Cool
Report MC560 dn August 3, 2013 9:54 PM BST
John Bishop

Louis Spence

Andy Parsons from Mock The Week. My window cleaner is funnier and he's a mute.

the utter nob that is Ryland

The utter nob that is Mark Wright from TOWIE, a man who in a trailer i unfortunately saw for his programme was about to go swimming with his mates in MAjorca in a swimming pool and uttered the phrase 'Let's Do This' FFS you're going swimming not invading Iraq.
Report judorick August 3, 2013 9:54 PM BST
LaughLaugh
Report The Priest August 3, 2013 10:05 PM BST
Have to disagree with Andy Parsons , a very funny guy and very clever with it as well
Report MC560 dn August 3, 2013 10:21 PM BST
r e p o r t e d
Report Capt__F August 3, 2013 10:51 PM BST
Gary Newbon
Report judorick August 3, 2013 11:02 PM BST
^ not a performer
Report Capt__F August 3, 2013 11:03 PM BST
granted
Report Lee Ho Fooks August 3, 2013 11:11 PM BST
In my day it was Jimmy Tarbuck & Kenny Lynch (never did find out what he was supposed to be)
Report collywobble August 3, 2013 11:18 PM BST
Uma Thurman is the sexiest woman on the planet you fools!

Phil Jupitus ffs.
Report judorick August 3, 2013 11:20 PM BST
Alan Davies

thick, not funny .... how?
Report brain dead jockeys August 3, 2013 11:23 PM BST
russel brand...........complete w a n k e r
Report Tommy Toes August 3, 2013 11:31 PM BST
So many I agree with already mentioned - but here's another:

Keith Lemmon.

I have to switch the tv over as soon as I hear his stupid, unfunny, unintelligible voice.

Just why is he on tv so much, in fact, at all?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com