Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SlippyBlue
20 Jul 13 21:06
| Topic/replies: 30,974 | Blogger: SlippyBlue's blog
I have every shirt on the hangers pointing the same way.
Shoes, left right,, not the other way around.
If I don't need anything, it goes in the bin or charity shop, end of.

When I start doing gardening, it's a full on job. No weed or twig is safe from me when I'm in a going mood.
I looked after the snails though, I must have rescued at least 100 today so that's me in Kenny mann's good books anyway at least.
Pause Switch to Standard View Forum OCD confessions.
Show More
Report orioles July 21, 2013 10:12 PM BST
Laugh
Report doantwin2easy July 21, 2013 10:18 PM BST
as a few have said on here, if you don't have quasi ocd when you start gambling, you do after a while.

Mine are quite mild. Check keys multiple times in a row.

And superstitions - can't watch horses break out of the gates ever. ok once they have gone 100 yards.
Report orioles July 21, 2013 10:25 PM BST
I do salute single magpies.

My grandmother would never have a picture or figurine of a bird in the house. A picture in profile was particularly bad luck, apparently.
Report SlippyBlue July 21, 2013 10:49 PM BST
LaughLoving your work gawdalmighty. You do realise you are borderline insane though?
Report gawdalmighty July 21, 2013 10:52 PM BST
@ SlippyBlue - Realised it years ago mate Wink
Report SlippyBlue July 21, 2013 10:57 PM BST
Just checking Plain
Report man of many moods July 22, 2013 10:06 AM BST
Report SlippyBlue July 22, 2013 1:12 PM BST
No question in my mind, I'd have to go for the extra penny Shocked
Report s.kenbo July 23, 2013 10:10 AM BST
Wow. I do exactly the same as collywobbles and Why so serious, apart from the fact I count letters on my fingers instead of syllables. I have done it years and have no idea why. I like to start counting at my thumb, then when I think i'm about half way, I start counting backwards until I finish back at my thumb. If I get it wrong I repeat the process again until I get it right.
I thought I was the only person who did this, friends have asked me why my fingers are moving, and an explanation doesn't really satisfy them.
Report Stevie Strikes July 23, 2013 1:52 PM BST
When I look through a window, anything moving in the sky has to exit the "frame" at the exact corner. Obviously you have to slowly move your head for this to happen, but thankfully it doesn't have to be a particular corner because I even feel compelled to do this when I'm driving.

Anyone need a lift?
Report SlippyBlue July 23, 2013 3:43 PM BST
That is a bit freaky Stevie Shocked

I don't do this anymore as I finally shook free but when I used to bang my arm, leg or stub my toe for example I had to bang the other one as well to even out my equilibrium. It's mad I know but I did it for years! I don't think I've ever told anyone that.Plain
Report DONEMYLOT July 23, 2013 3:51 PM BST
I do the race results thing on the computer, ffs, weirdo.

Best was in teletext days when you could do the dog results via the fc. If you were on the fav, you hoped for a low fc , say 6.00, and worked your way right to left hoping the 2nd in hadn't beaten you...amazing tension.

Used to lock the front door, unlock it, go back to check cooker switch was off, windows were shut, go back to front door, go bacxk to kitchen, front door, lock door, try handle about 12 times to ensure locked. Took about 5 mins every day for many many years
Report Roger The Butler July 23, 2013 4:16 PM BST
I have walked round a lake near me on a regular basis for the last 14 years, but will only ever go clockwise. Don't really know why. Tried it the other way once and hated it.

Will only eat from a dinner lap tray if the picture is the right way round. If it is upside down I have to turn it before I start.
Report DONEMYLOT July 23, 2013 4:23 PM BST
what trap?
Report s.kenbo July 23, 2013 5:19 PM BST
I'm going to have to admit to the teletext one too, I still do it now when I haven't watched the race. But I use the remote control to block the tv screen, then gradually raise it so that I can see the bottom of the page. The tote price gives me an indication as to whether I have a chance of winning, then I move the remote up and look at the results from third to first. It's more exciting than watching the race. Sad, mad, but true! LaughLaughLaugh
Report guinness2dear July 23, 2013 9:19 PM BST
Ha, i thought i was the only that did that..

I used to do it with the next days newspaper before i went in to school.

To see if my 3x doubles and a treble (or a canadian if flush) had gone in..
Report A_T July 23, 2013 10:18 PM BST
I can get quite anxious if I don't wear the right watch for work.
Report Ibrahima Sonko July 11, 2015 9:04 PM BST
this is it
Report Hank Hill July 11, 2015 9:11 PM BST
I was thinking about this while reading other posts and I thought I was OCD free, but I remembered something that I did - though I can't remember doing this recently. I used to hear a few words or a whole sentence, whether in conversation or on tv etc I would then add the amount of letters in my head. Then for eg if the total came to 23 letters I would pretend to 'write' 23 with my left shoulder and with my right shoulder I would 'write' 7 - because they all had to total an even number like 20, 30 etc, 24 wouldn't do apparently lol. Fk me now I have typed that out I think I might be a bit nuts. CryLaugh

Cheers IS! Been doing this again occasionally lol. Only seems to come up when pretty stressed though.
Report casemoney July 11, 2015 9:13 PM BST
Plain
Report Hank Hill July 11, 2015 9:17 PM BST
Is it possible as you get older you do more quirky stuff too? This would not have bothered me when I was younger, but now I cannot allow a picture on my wall to be crooked. I can try to ignore it, but the impulse is too strong to correct it. I even did this at my friends house the other week lol A bit embarrassing really CryLaugh
Report Ibrahima Sonko July 11, 2015 9:21 PM BST
Crazy, counting letters and how do you write with a shoulder Crazy
Report Hank Hill July 11, 2015 9:31 PM BST
You should try it IS Laugh
Report Shanelee1966 July 11, 2015 9:32 PM BST
A wonky picture is a no no Laugh
Report Shanelee1966 July 11, 2015 9:32 PM BST
If I press refresh or post reply or refresh on a live market it has to be bang in the middle of the box.
Report Shanelee1966 July 11, 2015 9:33 PM BST
back to topics has to be clicked between the t & o Laugh
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 9:36 PM BST
Very funny thread.

Writing with your shoulder Laugh
Report anubis7 July 11, 2015 9:59 PM BST
When waiting in the queue at the supermarket or petrol station,I will often tidy up the chewing gum display. Those boxes which start with 2 columns of five and people take one out. If there are 3 left on one side and one left on the other,I will move one over so there are 2 on each side.
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 10:02 PM BST
Tidying up the chewing gum display!

That is brilliant! Laugh

I'm not telling you what I used to do Whoops
Report Ibrahima Sonko July 11, 2015 10:05 PM BST
the only ocd i think i have is that i have to watch family guy before going to sleep, even if it is for 1 minute and im tired.
Report Hank Hill July 11, 2015 10:13 PM BST
uh uh MD we can't go spilling everything and you give us a teaser. Btw what makes the shoulder writing even sillier is I don't physically move the shoulder I just imagine it ShockedLaugh
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 10:14 PM BST
Blimey Hank, that is weird!
Report Hank Hill July 11, 2015 10:17 PM BST
Indeed - I can pass for normal when I'm out and about though Silly
Report sheppy123 July 11, 2015 10:21 PM BST
Thanks guys, I'm cured!!!

I could write pages with my OCD problems!

It would take me ages hanging up a poster etc. cos it would have to be EXACTLY straight. Just looking straight wouldn't be good enough.
Report Capt__F July 11, 2015 10:30 PM BST
glad i'm a gay poster boy
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 10:34 PM BST
Ok. Here is what I used to do.

Every week I buy a Radio Times.
Up until a few years ago, when I bought my RT, the staples had to be perfect.

No kinks or damage to them whatsoever. They also had to be as evenly spaced as possible and meet perfectly in the middle of the magazine.

I would sometimes have to sort through all the issues, on the stand in Tesco, to find staple perfection.
A friend once caught me doing this Blush

The Christmas double issue caused me much anxiety, as being so thick it was a job to find one to meet my exacting standards.

I also used to get hate it if the covers didn't last till the end of the week.
My dog, when he was alive, would sometimes rip a cover off as he had one of his mad half hours around the room, as dogs tend to do.
This was very upsetting, especially if it was only Tuesday  Cry

It was only ever the Radio Times that bothered me, no other magazines. I don't even care much for TV Confused

I still buy the RT but only have a slight glance at the staples.
And I usually settle on the first one I pick up. It is most liberating Grin
Report casemoney July 11, 2015 10:42 PM BST
Plain
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 10:44 PM BST
Blush
Report sheppy123 July 11, 2015 10:44 PM BST
You must feel relieved MD! I can see how that could drive you INSANE!Crazy
Report Ibrahima Sonko July 11, 2015 10:45 PM BST
people still buy the radio times !
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 10:45 PM BST
Yes, it all seems a bit silly now.
Report Rob_The_Bantam July 11, 2015 10:48 PM BST
I'm perfectly relaxed to the point of not caring about most things, but when the wife hangs her towel on the towel rail with the label facing me - no, STARING me in the face - I need to breath deeply, correct it, and then avoid her for five minutes.
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 10:48 PM BST
It's tradition, Sonko.

I especially look forward to the Christmas issue. Last years cover was the best ever. Lady with the cat Love
Report Ibrahima Sonko July 11, 2015 10:49 PM BST
Not at all.

When at work i plan my day to the least mileage, it isnt ocd, its common sense. but i do go ocd about the route, what could i do on route.
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 10:49 PM BST
I can see where you're coming from with the towel labels, Rob.
Report Ibrahima Sonko July 11, 2015 10:51 PM BST
yep, the xmas edition was a must a long time ago.

You not have tvguide.co.uk MD ?
Report Shanelee1966 July 11, 2015 10:55 PM BST
I`ve got 6 micofibre cloths for various windows and glass surfaces, all different colours so I know which is which Grin
Report Shanelee1966 July 11, 2015 10:55 PM BST
Even have a green on for the fish tank.
Report sheppy123 July 11, 2015 10:55 PM BST
If I was writing stuff on my CD's such as a number or the name of the band etc. it would all have to be in the same place. If I realised that one was in a different place, I'd probably have to bin it!!!
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 10:55 PM BST
No, I like to look through the RT each week.

I'm an analogue girl in a digital age.

Love my iPad tho' Love
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 10:59 PM BST
The cloths idea seems sensible, Shane Happy

I imagine your CD writing problem could be quite stressful, Sheppy.

This is a fascinating thread.
Report Big_Issue July 11, 2015 11:01 PM BST
Feckin nutjacks the lot of ya......and stop counting the feckin syllables in this reply now.
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 11:09 PM BST
On that note, Big_Issue, I think I will go to bed.

I have my new Radio Times to take with me to read Happy
Report guinness2dear July 11, 2015 11:11 PM BST
Always good to recall who are the nutjobs on ere (and who wear brogues)
Report Ibrahima Sonko July 11, 2015 11:11 PM BST
Crazy
Report Capt__F July 11, 2015 11:14 PM BST
nutjob cup overfloweth
Report Makybe_Diva July 11, 2015 11:16 PM BST
Well this nutjob is off to bed.

Night all Love
Report spellingandgrammarchecker July 12, 2015 12:37 AM BST
And I thought they were mad on the politics forum. ShockedShocked
Report akabula July 12, 2015 12:43 AM BST
I was gonna say yer all nutters but when I play poker it's normally 4 tables at once and I reduce the size of all 4 so they fit perfectly on the screen.
They must all be the exact same reduced size.
I still don't think that's as bad as counting letters or searching out perfectly stapled magazines. Laugh
Report sheppy123 July 12, 2015 11:42 AM BST
When I wake up in the middle of the night, I just have to go to the toilet whether I need it or not. Otherwise I won't be able to get back to sleep.
Report breadnbutter July 12, 2015 10:30 PM BST
^ that sounds more like a  physical problem rather than an mental issue .

Every  gambler has the timeform ~ next to their name imo
Report Capt__F July 12, 2015 11:17 PM BST
double squiggle and ur in trob
Report Postman Pat July 13, 2015 7:38 PM BST
when posting letter it has to go small to large when going through the letterbox. Takes a while sometimes but looks good going through.
Report leazes67 July 13, 2015 8:32 PM BST
Car registration numbers is my OCD...ever since that day in 1963 when they started adding a letter after the numbers.eg  ABC 123A.
can't let a car go by without dating it by the reg.
Report spellingandgrammarchecker July 13, 2015 11:03 PM BST
1 letter - 2 numbers - 3 letters - my car.
Report trilby22 July 13, 2015 11:08 PM BST
Diane Abbot, for me.

Anyone hear her on http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b061q489 this morning?

Why is it that whenever I'm hungover, I hear her sultry voice?
Report trilby22 July 13, 2015 11:14 PM BST
I like checking out number plates too.  I'll recognise plates I know by their three letter suffix.  Some go by their prefixes, but there's too many to remember.

Good site here to tell you where a motor's registered ... http://www.newreg.co.uk/dvla-number-plate-identifiers/
Report trilby22 July 13, 2015 11:14 PM BST
^ scroll down a page or two ...
Report trilby22 July 13, 2015 11:15 PM BST
Regional Identifiers Region DVLA Office
AA, AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, AG, AH, AJ, AK, AL, AM, AN Anglia Peterborough
AO, AP, AR, AS, AT, AU Anglia Norwich
AV, AW, AX, AY Anglia Ipswich
BA, BB, BC, BD, BE, BF, BG, BH, BJ, BK, BL, BM, BN, BO, BP, BR, BS, BT, BU, BV, BW, BX, BY Birmingham Birmingham
CA, CB, CC, CD, CE, CF, CG, CH, CJ, CK, CL, CM, CN, CO Cymru Cardiff
CP, CR, CS, CT, CU, CV Cymru Swansea
CW, CX, CY Cymru Bangor
DA, DB, DC, DD, DE, DF, DG, DH, DJ, DK Deeside to Shrewsbury Chester
DL, DM, DN, DO, DP, DR, DS, DT, DU, DV, DW, DX, DY Deeside to Shrewsbury Shrewsbury
EA, EB, EC, ED, EE, EF, EG, EH, EJ, EK, EL, EM, EN, EO, EP, ER, ES, ET, EU, EV, EW, EX, EY Essex Chelmsford
FA, FB, FC, FD, FE, FF, FG, FH, FJ, FK, FL, FM, FN, FP Forest and Fens Nottingham
FR, FS, FT, FV, FW, FX, FY Forest and Fens Lincoln
GA, GB, GC, GD, GE, GF, GG, GH, GJ, GK, GL, GM, GN, GO Garden of England Maidstone
GP, GR, GS, GT, GU, GV, GX, GY Garden of England Brighton
HA, HB, HC, HD, HE, HF, HG, HH, HJ Hampshire and Dorset Bournemouth
HK, HL, HM, HN, HO, HP, HR, HS, HT, HU, HV Hampshire and Dorset Portsmouth
HW Hampshire and Dorset Portsmouth (Used exclusively for the Isle of Wight)
HX, HY Hampshire and Dorset Portsmouth
KA, KB, KC, KD, KE, KF, KG, KH, KJ, KK, KL - Luton
KM, KN, KO, KP, KR, KS, KT, KU, KV, KW, KX, KY - Northampton
LA, LB, LC, LD, LE, LF, LG, LH, LJ London Wimbledon
LK, LL, LM, LN, LO, LP, LR, LS, LT London Stanmore
LU, LV, LW, LX, LY London Sidcup
MA, MB, MC, MD, ME, MF, MG, MH, MJ, MK, ML, MM, MN, MO, MP, MR, MS, MT, MU, MV, MW, MX, MY Manchester and Merseyside Manchester
NA, NB, NC, ND, NE, NF, NG, NH, NJ, NK, NL, NM, NN, NO North Newcastle
NP, NR, NS, NT, NU, NV, NW, NX, NY North Stockton
OA, OB, OC, OD, OE, OF, OG, OH, OJ, OK, OL, OM, ON, OO, OP, OR, OS, OT, OU, OV, OW, OX, OY Oxford Oxford
PA, PB, PC, PD, PE, PF, PG, PH, PJ, PK, PL, PM, PN, PO, PP, PR, PS, PT Preston Preston
PU, PV, PW, PX, PY Preston Carlisle
RA, RB, RC, RD, RE, RF, RG, RH, RJ, RK, RL, RM, RN, RO, RP, RR, RS, RT, RU, RV, RW, RX, RY Reading Reading
SA, SB, SC, SD, SE, SF, SG, SH, SJ Scotland Glasgow
SK, SL, SM, SN, SO Scotland Edinburgh
SP, SR, SS, ST Scotland Dundee
SU, SV, SW Scotland Aberdeen
SX, SY Scotland Inverness
VA, VB, VC, VD, VE, VF, VG, VH, VJ, VK, VL, VM, VN, VO, VP, VR, VS, VT, VU, VV, VW, VX, VY Severn Valley Worcester
WA, WB, WC, WD, WE, WF, WG, WH, WJ West of England Exeter
WK, WL West of England Truro
WM, WN, WO, WP, WR, WS, WT, WU, WV, WW, WX, WY West of England Bristol
YA, YB, YC, YD, YE, YF, YG, YH, YJ, YK Yorkshire Leeds
YL, YM, YN, YO, YP, YR, YS, YT, YU Yorkshire Sheffield
YV, YW, YX, YY Yorkshire Beverley
Report spellingandgrammarchecker July 13, 2015 11:41 PM BST
I know the woman who owns the registration plate JAB 1.

Probably worth a fortune to a rich ex-boxer like Chris Eubank.

But she won't sell it.
Report akabula July 13, 2015 11:53 PM BST
How much would that be worth?
Report spellingandgrammarchecker July 13, 2015 11:55 PM BST
Megabucks I should think, but she has already changed it from one car to another, so she knows. 

When I first saw it I asked her if she was a nurse, but she said she's a beautician.
Report Mikael D'Haguenet December 3, 2015 3:02 PM GMT
This one Hank?
Report Hank Hill December 3, 2015 3:06 PM GMT
Yes,cheers Mikael

So, I hadn't been doing any of my weird stuff for a while. Yesterday I'm at the gym and I see the kettlebells are all out of order. I tried my best to ignore it but I gave in and had to put them all in order by weight and made sure they were facing out correctly CryLaugh
Report jollyswagman December 3, 2015 3:31 PM GMT
if i use a public toilet after i wash and dry my hands i use a piece of tissue to open the door on the way out as i find the idea of touching a door handle that has been touched by someone who has not washed their hands extremely sickening. when i dispose of the tissue i am then careful to make sure my skin does not come into contact with the side of the tissue that has touched the door handle. i dont really think of this as ocd just good hygiene practice.
Report TheChaser December 3, 2015 3:33 PM GMT
jolly thats just avoiding human sh1t . normal Grin
Report jollyswagman December 3, 2015 3:37 PM GMT
thank you chaser, that's what i tell people who find it amusing. they are the piss/sh*t stained weirdos not me.
Report Hank Hill December 3, 2015 3:38 PM GMT
I do the same jolly - I think it is perfectly normal but now you might not Laugh
Report TheChaser December 3, 2015 3:40 PM GMT
Grin
do you sit on the pan
Report TheChaser December 3, 2015 3:40 PM GMT
http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/30/24/693e92ee4b73114c0bd6011378e2797e.jpg
Report Foinavon December 3, 2015 3:41 PM GMT
All my tubes of paint are in their original boxes in the correct order and with the front side of the label facing up. Any paint which soils the outside of the tube is removed immediately.

Apart from that I'm very untidy.
Report Foinavon December 3, 2015 3:46 PM GMT
I agree with Jolly, basic hygiene. Best are the doorless urinals which are in some of the newer developments.
Report boxingthefox December 3, 2015 3:55 PM GMT
I worked for the first company to introduce hand dryers, and they were introduced (hired) despite the commissioned expert report, that slated the method as unhygienic.

When you wash your hands, the soap (surfactant) simply loosens the bacteria, rinsing gets rid of some but leaves a lot more on your hands. The only way to get rid of most is by using the friction of drying them on a clean piece of toweling.

The blow dryers just blow the bacteria into the air and some settle on the exposed oily parts of the skin, for example back either side of the nose above the eyebrows, neck etc. not just your bacteria but everybody who has used it before you.

Not the greatest threat to older (tougher) skin, but deadly on kids skin, and is regarded as major contributor to skin infections/problems.
Report boxingthefox December 3, 2015 3:58 PM GMT
This from a more recent report..............

Even more terrifying for all of us is the fact that every time a toilet is flushed, "a fine aerosol mist can be sprayed into the air.  This mist may contain may types of fecal bacteria that can cause diseases. Air movement can encourage the dispersal and transmission of bacteria and increase the chance of cross-contamination.  Used air dryers in washrooms are often contaminated and can emit bacteria in their air flow.  So there is a potential risk of persons standing in front of air dryers acquiring the bacteria being  dispersed into the air current towards them.  The bacteria can then be inhaled or can be deposited on the person's body or clothes, thus making him/her a potential mobile source of infection."  No such spread was seen with either paper or cloth towels.

^From Paper towels Vs Paper towels.http://info.debgroup.com/blog/bid/297155/Paper-Towels-or-Hot-Air-Drye...
Report TheChaser December 3, 2015 3:58 PM GMT
what year was first ones introduced
Report boxingthefox December 3, 2015 4:00 PM GMT
1969 is the year I'm talking about, the Company I worked for claimed that they were the first. no google back then, I will have a quick look to see if they were telling the truth.Plain
Report PatraTheCat December 3, 2015 4:01 PM GMT
When performing a task, watching a TV show, waiting for something etc. I sometimes have two piles of poker chips in a load of different denominations, continually adjusting them so that the ratio between the two piles is equal to the ratio between the time remaining and the time passed.
Report boxingthefox December 3, 2015 4:03 PM GMT
Seems they were around long before their commercial intro to the uk?.
Report boxingthefox December 3, 2015 4:05 PM GMT
I 'close' my front door and windows at least twice (minimum) before leaving the house.Sad
Report Foinavon December 3, 2015 4:09 PM GMT
before leaving my car after locking it electronically I check the doors and windows and look to see if the handbrake is on.
Report Crisp77 December 3, 2015 4:12 PM GMT
I always respond to inane drivel with a pun.
Report TheChaser December 3, 2015 4:18 PM GMT
when breaking into cars i usually look around then try the handle if that fails i put a brick through it
Report jollyswagman December 3, 2015 4:19 PM GMT
chaser if the pan has any visible foreign substance on it then i'm off for a different cleaner  toilet. once i find a toilet that is visibly unsoiled i clean the pan with tissue taking great care that my skin doesnt touch any bit of tissue that has come into contact with the toilet. next i apply several very thick layers of tissue before sitting on the pan that way my skin doesnt touch any piece of porcelain. once i've dropped i slide these layers of tissue into the toilet.

i've long had my suspicions about hand dryers foxy. fortunately i always carry some toliet tissue and disposable hand tissues with me.

i'm a london taxi driver and most posh hotels let us use their toliets. fortunately posh hotels have posh toliets, some are even have heated pans. i must say though the goring hotel would only let me use their staff toliet and it made the one in trainspotting look spotless. i only did a number 1 there and had to close my eyes. i am still scared by the experience.

one of the hotels i use has an alcohol based hand cleaner unit outside the toliet. its the business because you dont have to touch it. there is a sensor on it, just put your hands underneath it and it dispenses. i think its the dogs bollox as it means i get an extra clean done after i have left the toilet. imo one of these should be mandatory outside every toilet.
Report boxingthefox December 3, 2015 4:21 PM GMT
Wink JS,
Report boxingthefox December 3, 2015 4:29 PM GMT
JS, can you still have a leak on the offside (or is it nearside) rear wheel outside Harrods (for example) and not be arrested for it. ShockedLaugh
Report Foinavon December 3, 2015 4:36 PM GMT
A pun my word, how very Shakespearean Crisp.
Report jollyswagman December 3, 2015 4:41 PM GMT
i've heard that mentioned foxy. i beleieve that law hasnt been repealed so technically i could stop for a number1 if i can find out which wheel to wee on Grin. i think its nearside rear.
Report boxingthefox December 3, 2015 4:44 PM GMT
A couple of my Cab driving mates were always threatening it, especially after a few beers, but never tested it.Plain
Report TheChaser December 3, 2015 7:10 PM GMT
. i only did a number 1 there and had to close my eyes. i am still scared by the experience.Laugh
Report boxingthefox December 3, 2015 7:57 PM GMT
Shocked as long as you're not scarred by it, then it's ok. Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com