Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The Leopard
31 Dec 12 13:24
| Topic/replies: 46,179 | Blogger: The Leopard's blog

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254837/Former-childrens-TV-presenter-arrested-Savile-sex-probe-detectives-spends-Christmas-psychiatric-clinic.html

A TV star questioned by police investigating the Jimmy Savile scandal spent Christmas in hospital amid fears for his mental health.
The man, in his 80s, was admitted to a Priory clinic for treatment for acute stress after being told of the allegations against him.
The children’s TV presenter, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was interviewed last month under caution as part of Scotland Yard’s Operation Yewtree.
It is understood that medical staff at the £7,000-a-week clinic are watching him around the clock over fears he may harm or kill himself.
A source close to the showbiz veteran told the Sunday Mirror: ‘He decided to seek treatment as everything has been very difficult since the police got in touch.
‘He’s adamant he has done nothing wrong. But that does not stop this being an incredibly stressful time.
'This would be a harrowing experience for anyone – let alone a man in his 80s. He is in a bad way, his family and friends are deeply concerned for his wellbeing.
‘Nobody close to him is taking any risks, he is a very ill man at the moment so is being treated at the highest level.’
Pause Switch to Standard View Children's TV 80yo Presenter in...
Show More
Report Crisp77 December 31, 2012 1:31 PM GMT
He must be mad to pay £7k a week.
Report The Leopard December 31, 2012 1:54 PM GMT
Can you tell who it is yet...?
Report orioles December 31, 2012 1:56 PM GMT
Surely not Sad
Report Crisp77 December 31, 2012 1:56 PM GMT
Pinky Punky?
Report The Leopard December 31, 2012 1:59 PM GMT

http://ufohunterorguk.com/2012/12/30/is-rolf-harris-who-is-in-a-mental-hospital/
Report rob_dylan December 31, 2012 2:05 PM GMT
his name was mentioned early on before his alleged release.  This would be far harder to believe/stomach than the likes of Savile, Glitter and Starr.
Report Ramruma December 31, 2012 2:30 PM GMT
Is there anything in this or is it just some compensation-chasing publicity-hungry chancer who reckons Rolf looked at him/her a bit funny in that teaching kids to swim programme he did?
Report orioles December 31, 2012 2:38 PM GMT
They'll reveal the Double Deckers as people traffickers and the last vestiges of my childhood happiness will be swept away Plain
Report alun2005 December 31, 2012 2:50 PM GMT
Laugh

I always thought that Doughnut had the look of a sawn-off gang master.
Report triumphoragony December 31, 2012 2:54 PM GMT
IT will leave you A bit KNOCK ed OUT....
Report BonVivvy December 31, 2012 4:34 PM GMT
No doubt plod arrested/questioned the great man based off him singing "2 little boys",by all means throw the keys away for glitter and starr but surely not **** ******?? Who next from my childhood tv watchings? Gerry Sinstad? Frank Bough?
Report Capt__F December 31, 2012 4:51 PM GMT
Mr Claypole
Report collywobble December 31, 2012 5:51 PM GMT
Pingu?
Report speedypro January 1, 2013 5:11 AM GMT
ROLFMAO
Report TheBetterBettor January 1, 2013 10:47 AM GMT
Mark Williams-Thomas checked into to Priory maybe they bumped into each other
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner January 1, 2013 10:53 AM GMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3zyy272DLk

This is another strange clip....It just seems a bit suspicious
Report The Leopard January 1, 2013 11:18 AM GMT

Jan 1, 2013 -- 10:47AM, TheBetterBettor wrote:

Mark Williams-Thomas checked into to Priory maybe they bumped into each other

This is not true....source if any...?

Report The Leopard January 1, 2013 11:20 AM GMT
Mr Chicken-Dinner hows it going ....HNY !....you seem to be restraining yourself.....Wink
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner January 1, 2013 11:32 AM GMT
All good Leopard , same to you and family!

Since its NY, I think I will take a step back, this time yesterday, I would probably have said much worse in the last post lol.......
Report The Leopard January 1, 2013 11:36 AM GMT
Yes.... best to stay calm and not get wound up.....just wondering if I should go to the New Year Day procession in the City...?
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner January 1, 2013 11:39 AM GMT
I do usually be taking the pi$$ though, as does most on here lol

I could not  be arsed with all that, to hungover to do anything
Report The Leopard January 1, 2013 11:46 AM GMT
Playing poker though...?
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner January 1, 2013 12:47 PM GMT
Aye, you must have me confused with the other wwc Dinner.....When I signed up that name was taken so I had to use Diner if you look closely Grin
Report Clungehungry January 1, 2013 12:58 PM GMT
This is getting seriously weird now. All these names dragged through the mud, nobody charged. Ghastly stuff.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com