Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
BonVivvy
06 Oct 12 17:10
| Topic/replies: 5,051 | Blogger: BonVivvy's blog
While naturally bingo is a bit of an old fashioned game ,traditionally played by half mad old people and men who live with their mothers..but these Tombola ad's feature people who'd be more at home in a Victorian Freak Show! The latest one shows a group of tubby housewives and a few overweight gurning cross eyed rotten toothen men running along a beach..pray god for quicksand.

I guess they're trying to portray the online bingo players as "crayzee" "live everyday like it's your last" types..but all I see is groups of truly ugly,broken toothed half wits acting like they've just recieved  a double giro by mistake!They have crazyzee names like "loopy legs"(i'm just maaaaddd me ya know!) and "wild_man_dave" (i'm capable of ANYTHING i am....if my mam lets me out!)

Makes you wonder what actual market theyre aiming for?

If i want the company of failed drunken idiots i'l log onto Chit Chat thank you very much!!

Chit Chaters..men want to be them..women want to be with them
Pause Switch to Standard View The "Tombola" Bingo ad's..how BAD can...
Show More
Report gleeman October 6, 2012 7:16 PM BST
I wanted to join, but I think I would fail the 'minimum weight' restriction!
Report Visible Cords October 6, 2012 7:25 PM BST
All these adverts for bingo sites try to come across as 'wacky' & I always imagine the average player to be a woman in her 30's/40's overweight, - (bingo wings?) & of course she would have a cat, probably plays with a box of chocolates on the couch with them.
Report Crisp77 October 7, 2012 11:11 AM BST
If she was going to play alone on the couch with a box of chocolates then I would suggest a Toblerone.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com