Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cooperman
03 Feb 12 13:53
| Topic/replies: 12,899 | Blogger: cooperman's blog
add your message here
Pause Switch to Standard View Aldi is the new 'Arrods
Show More
Report crystalhunt February 3, 2012 1:58 PM GMT
The toffs call it Haldi.Laugh
Report Ivor February 3, 2012 2:02 PM GMT
There are - used by all the local dignatories including myself as well as the plebs. 68.52% of my weekly food shop did be done by there.
Report Quality_Treat February 3, 2012 2:02 PM GMT
My Mrs gets our rubber johnnies from there a big old family pack
Report Ivor February 3, 2012 2:15 PM GMT
Who is this Quality newbie person?
Expose yourself with strengths or weak nesses.
Report Quality_Treat February 3, 2012 2:35 PM GMT
03 Feb 12 14:02

My Mrs gets our rubber johnnies from there a big old family pack

Yeah extra thick and double large
Report Ivor February 3, 2012 2:39 PM GMT
Whom is she entertaining one wonders?
Report Quality_Treat February 3, 2012 2:40 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Quality_Treat February 3, 2012 2:41 PM GMT
Frank Bough i expect
Report cooperman February 4, 2012 8:12 AM GMT
They'll be doing Game Pie nextLove
Report bix February 4, 2012 8:36 AM GMT
The venison at Lidl is particularly good.
Also look out for the Italian food range when they are doing a promotion.
Report Aunty Post February 4, 2012 10:39 AM GMT
Never been in Netto or Lidl.

Once had the misfortune to go into Aldi, only because the car park was full near Halfords,
so finished up parking there.

Can't remember what it was that I needed, but I thought "well Hey Ho" you never know,
and in I went.

What a disorientating experience it was. Laid out like a village hall "bring and buy" sale,
and with no high level display except for hanging signs above.

The layout was ridiculous, and I guess you needed to buy a special Aldi Sat Nav, to find your way around.

They had socks and boxer shorts, next to the bread, and loads of other things like that.

It was really strange being able to see all four walls wherever you were.

Anyway I never found what I wanted so left with nothing except bewilderment.
Report BonVivvy February 4, 2012 10:46 AM GMT
The thinking mans Waitrose imo

Fantastic for general foodstuufs like pasta and the like,and some great continetal stuff as well,only went there about 18months ago when they built one near me and was pleasantly suprised.Their produce is also good quality they dont so any of that smart price much,fruit and veg seems cheap as well though ive no idea what that stuff costs tbh.

Intersting mix of punters too you have your middle classes grabbing a few bits alongside tracksuited untermenchen stocking up on pop and crips.

You can also get in and out very quickly and theyre like sh1t of a stick on the checkouts.

My Verdict:UNDERATED
Report BonVivvy February 4, 2012 10:46 AM GMT
*Smart price muck
Report bongo February 4, 2012 12:22 PM GMT
I think Aldi checkouts have the longest conveyors in retailing. Other supermarkets could learn - the checkout is one place where length matters.
Report Ivor February 4, 2012 1:20 PM GMT
I could explain the economics to Aunty Post but I'm not inclined to spend long on it. The classy environment you appear to prefer costs dearly. The fixtures, the stock-holding of a 24,000 item range, the attractive merchandising, the warehousing and distribution and admin. invoicing, importing, staffing and logistics all weigh heavily and add to price putting gross and net margins under intense pressure.
ALDI are not in that business - they don't want it, so no tobacco kiosks, no lottery, no club card, no service aspects at all.
They are about minimal ranges, minimal staffing, low wages, chuck it on the display, rapid stock-turn and get the cash in the till before the goods are even paid for.
The rate of expansion of ALDI, LIDL, NETTO speaks for itself. The big four, conversely, are going to come under increasing pressure with little room for growth. HTH!
Report horseman February 4, 2012 1:28 PM GMT
Aldi are the best payers in Retail btw,though boy do their staff have to graft
Report Ivor February 4, 2012 1:32 PM GMT
*yes, for 'low wages' I was referring to the total wage bill as a % of turnover generally known as 'cost-to-sell' CTS.
Report macarony February 4, 2012 1:51 PM GMT
used our local aldi a couple of times on the way home from work the only problem I have is the checkout never seen more than one on at a time with big long queue.
Report BillyBunnsLane February 4, 2012 2:41 PM GMT
You can also get in and out very quickly and theyre like sh1t of a stick on the checkouts.

My Verdict:UNDERATED

Fair point this.

Talking to someone who works at the mega tesco by me and they reckon that the company have put a lot of the new site developements on hold for now and are instead going to concentrate on getting staff behind the tills again. It seems that the old "if there is more than one person in front of you in the queue then we'll open another till" rule was just ditched and that whilst the small basket types are happy to use self-checkout, the number of 'big shoppers' who moan about having to wait in ever increasing queues has caused a rethink..
Report Crisp77 February 4, 2012 2:44 PM GMT
Keep an eye of the son of the boss of Aldi. He might be knobbing Kate Middleton Confused
Report Ivor February 4, 2012 2:46 PM GMT
A few inches?
Report Ivor February 4, 2012 2:46 PM GMT
(wrong thread sorry)
Report Aunty Post February 4, 2012 2:48 PM GMT
Quite a sensible reply Ivor!
Report Roquebrune February 4, 2012 3:54 PM GMT
The owner of Aldi is the richest man in Germany.
Report Aunty Post February 4, 2012 6:06 PM GMT
Looking at some appraisal here I think perhaps I didn't give it a fair shot.

I will go again, with an open mind, and try to figure out what is good.
At least I know that socks and boxers are next to the bread!

Pretty clever marketing actually, as they think that someone will buy some socks, and then
impulse buy some bread, that they don't need!
Report Ivor February 4, 2012 8:46 PM GMT
lol = wrong way round but you get the idea Wink
Report daz550 February 4, 2012 8:56 PM GMT
good value.....but I usually go in disguise in case I get recognised. I dont want the scrubers that shop there think I am one of them and the word gets round.
Report Grim Reaper February 4, 2012 9:15 PM GMT
Aldi is an abbreviation for Albrect Discount the original discounter from which businesses like the now defunct Kwiksave was spawned.

The business is now run by the 2 sons if I'm not mistaken  their father ( the founder) retired afer he was kidnapped in the 70s by the Bader Meinhof gang (not sure of the spelling here) made all the front pages and the family allegedly paid a significant ransom against the police wishes.

Ever since the family have lived in relative seclusion and refuse any invites to functions or interviews

One son runs the business in the Northern hemishere and the other in the Southern.

8500 plus outlets in total.

All built to the same custom built model worldwide only product ranges differ for obvious reasons.

Not sure if it still applies but in the 80 and 90s checkout operators had to memorise  prices  and no scanning.

Negotiate supplier exclusivity to hold down costs very very smart outfit.

GR
Report doantwin2easy February 4, 2012 10:23 PM GMT
Grim Reaper - I remember going to Aldi in the late 90's nr Dusseldorf and couldn't believe how quick you got through the check out - as they knew every single price of every item off by heart.

You'd think a bar code would be quicker in a way but it's not.
Report doantwin2easy February 4, 2012 10:33 PM GMT
The reason it's quicker of course is that their eyes are scanning and pricing long before your shopping gets anywhere near a bar code scanner. impressive stuff all the same.
Report desperatemunter February 5, 2012 4:07 AM GMT
love that for sheer efficiency
Report polybot February 5, 2012 5:48 AM GMT
if i were the richest man in germany the last thing i would buy would be a load of grocery stores.
Report Aunty Post February 5, 2012 9:18 AM GMT
I can't believe that about the bar code for a second!

The bar code identifies the item and price in a fraction of a second.
How can someone manually enter this quicker?

Most people are running way behind with their packing in any case, so it doesn't
matter how fast the system works, as the customer will always be behind.

Then said customer has to fart about looking for their purse, as if it were a surprise,
and then fiddling around for the correct cash (this is mainly elderly women btw).

One such that I was behind recently, had managed to slow things down already, by engaging the
cashier in continuous, eye contact, conversation.

Then when she finally got her purse out it was full of fivers, all folded twice, so the cashier
had to unfold them all whilst the conversation continued.

I'm afraid that on this occasion, I had to suggest to the supervisor that if they were incapable
of talking and scanning together, please tell them to stick to scanning.
Report rob_dylan February 5, 2012 9:23 AM GMT
I got the impression they weren't entering a barcode but the price, I can imagine typing three numbers from memory would be quicker than scanning under the right circumstances.
Report bix February 5, 2012 9:40 AM GMT
The till operators used to have to remember the prices in the days when they also only took cash.
Aldi and Lidl are both brilliant shops.
Once you realise that the gospel according to Tesco is a fallacy and you really dont need a choice of 50 different varieties of everything there's no reason to not use them.
Report Buzzby February 5, 2012 1:13 PM GMT
Used them while they knocked down and rebuilt Morrisons, must admit I like them alot.

To keep pace with the newly opened Morrisons, Aldi have just completed a refit and the last new pallet has been fitted today.
Report Coachbuster February 5, 2012 1:52 PM GMT
good quality food imo ,fruit and veg top notch

the long queues put me off though

i don't queue for anything -life is far too short for queuing
Report Grim Reaper February 5, 2012 2:16 PM GMT
Not sure if they scan now but in the 90s it was purely down to cost saving why pay for technology when you can use the human brain without the cost for a marginal difference either way in terms of efficiency.

They are successful because commercially they strip out cost with an avarice that would make your average Tesco buyer blush.

I can remember in the late 80s and 90s being told that they wanted suppliers to provide shelf ready boxes to reduce waste merchandising and improve staff efficiency.
Report Quality_Treat February 5, 2012 2:20 PM GMT
I might pop in later and grab myself some Lobster,caviar and some champagne
Report Ivor February 5, 2012 2:34 PM GMT
from Grim Reaper:
Not sure if they scan now but in the 90s it was purely down to cost saving why pay for technology when you can use the human brain without the cost for a marginal difference either way in terms of efficiency.
All scanned now. Scanning provides instant information on a national basis to the  buyers as to sales and stock to a level no human can possibly achieve. They know within hours of a product arriving in stores if it needs to re-orderedfrom supplier or 'discontinued'. (eg they can switch de-icer orders on/off instantaneously).
No need to count stock (other than as a back up to correct errors such as product lost to theft or non-readable barcodes) means fewer staff and fewer errors, computers can order correctly and timely far beyond any human improving availability and 'know' MDQ's (minimal display quantities) current stock, average/peak sales and order to delivery lead-times etc.
I think the Tesco standard target for on-shelf availability is 98% and they achieve 96/97%.
'Retail is detail'and knowledge of advertising runs is invaluable to having correct volumes of stocks in the right place and time. No point. say. KITKAT running a £multi-million campaign on new flavours if the customers arrive in the shops and find none there!
PS; I enjoyed my career immensely Grin
Report Grim Reaper February 5, 2012 2:45 PM GMT
Great points Ivor and your right about logistics and avialability just goes to show how sophisticated retail/marketing/supply chain is these days is these days.

PS
More fun in the old days though as a supplier
Report Crisp77 February 5, 2012 2:56 PM GMT
In this country I doubt even the pound shop staff could memorise the prices Shocked
Report Ivor February 5, 2012 3:10 PM GMT
I'll talk about queues if there's sufficient demand. Wink
Report Coachbuster April 13, 2012 8:36 PM BST
completed a weeks shopping at Aldi on Tuesday - and it's fantastic quality.

Everything from the fresh plum tomatoes ,the dark chocolate, the fruit ,nuts ,cheese - you name it ,it is first class .
Report Coachbuster April 13, 2012 8:38 PM BST
i've decided it's worth queueing for  Grin
Report screaming from beneaththewaves April 13, 2012 11:55 PM BST
Do you still have to go through the formal pantomime when paying at the checkout in German stores?

When I used the Spar in Uelzen when living there in 1982, you offered your marks with a formal Bitte schoen, to which the cashier replied Danke schoen. Then she offered the change with her own Bitte schoen, to which you also replied, Danke schoen, to be met with another polite Bitte schoen in return.

If there was a decent queue behind me, I sometimes used to see how long I could keep this exchange going, as theoretically it was endless. Any muttered complaints and I asked them to excuse me, as I was Dutch.
Report utc April 14, 2012 2:42 AM BST
Do you people not have wives? Why do you have a need to frequent such places?
Report bix April 14, 2012 8:56 AM BST
You save a shed load of money shopping at Aldi and Lidl without sacrificing quality.
The really surprising thing though is that the shoppers are generally a lot more up market than the dross you get in Tesco and Aldi etc.
Report larry grayson April 14, 2012 11:29 AM BST
That's because the thickos are taken in by Tesco marketting telling them what a favour they are doing the public by just being there.
Report Coachbuster April 14, 2012 11:42 AM BST
Tesco's is awful

utc - you have to go their to see what they have ,women wouldn't have a clue - they end up buying just salad and coleslaw  Shocked
Report 666_v April 14, 2012 11:43 AM BST
We have an Aldi across the road to Sainsbury's - whenever you drive past people are crossing from one to the other.  Main shop from Aldi, extras from Sainsbury's seems to be the way.

Having Sainsbury's prices drop to compete with Aldi can't be a bad thing
Report Dan Chipowski April 14, 2012 11:45 AM BST
Aldi specially selected rib eye steaks are absolutely delicious.
Report larry grayson April 14, 2012 1:27 PM BST
I've just bought carrots from Aldi.
36p in Aldi 52p in Co-op over the road.
Report utc April 15, 2012 4:46 AM BST
I gave up going shopping with the Mrs a long time ago.  She was picking up packs of pre-packed tomatoes for twice the price of loose without even thinking to check.  Packs of cheese on BOGOF were overlooked because 'she liked the other brand' but full bank job she wouldn't know the difference in a taste test.  Coke to drink at home is bought in cans at twice the price of bottled.  Stuff like sugar and flour is all brand name goods much dearer than home brand for what is, essentially, the same gear. 
I told her, she nodded and said 'Oh yeah' mesmerised as if I was opening up the secrets of Ali Baba's cave to her but lo and behold the next week she landed back with the same overpriced shiite.

Now I just let her get on with it.  As they say; What the eye don't see, just the wallet that grieves over.  Or summat...
Report thedikler April 15, 2012 10:40 AM BST
Got my eye on the walking gear that goes on sale this thursday Happy , i'll be down there early just to make sure it hasn't all gone.
Report bongo April 15, 2012 11:40 AM BST
are you planning on travelling by car perhaps - or taking the bus and walking back Happy
Report bix April 15, 2012 11:45 AM BST
The hobby stuff is such good value you have to be there very early as word gets around of the offers.
Report cooperman April 21, 2012 3:25 PM BST
Tuna is quite tasty from Aldi imo
Report Roquebrune April 21, 2012 3:49 PM BST
polybot 05 Feb 12 05:48 
if i were the richest man in germany the last thing i would buy would be a load of grocery stores.

Hope this was a joke Plain
Report A_T April 21, 2012 4:51 PM BST
They used to have some very good German beer - Spaten and Berliner Kindl not seen now for a couple of years.
Report abolo April 21, 2012 5:46 PM BST
"Hope this was a joke "

Coming from a man who don't see what's wrong in killing 77 people, it might be a genuine thought, i fear
Report cooperman October 18, 2012 8:40 AM BST
£100,000 per week increase in sales from same period last year according to the manager of my local branch
Report Joel October 18, 2012 8:57 AM BST
I like Aldi
Report Jack Hacksaw October 18, 2012 9:25 AM BST
A quick check on their site shows the specials for today include a 280w Multifunction Tool at £29.99 and reading glasses at 2.69.  There are many other items you never knew you needed at competitive prices.  HTH
Report danniellasmincepies October 18, 2012 9:27 AM BST
That ironing board cover offer on Sunday looks tempting for the mrs xmas gift .
Report Blades October 18, 2012 9:49 AM BST
I went their once. The problem for me is that they dont do everything i need. But it did make me realise what a rip off branded products are. Fruit shoots are just squash which would cost 2p or so. Add the cost of an 8p bottle and suddenly you realise how mental the mark up is on branded products.  I think Aldi serve a purpose and will do very well in these difficult times.
Report Mcginty October 18, 2012 10:04 AM BST
Been shopping there for over 20 years.

Wasn't able to buy everything needed for a

full weeks shopping in t'old days. (Hovis music playing in background)

But, just lately seems can do a full shop no probs.
Report cooperman November 2, 2013 1:50 PM GMT
Christmas stock now availableShocked
Report cooperman February 5, 2015 12:14 PM GMT
500ml Beers seem reasonable 90p Banks' Bitter, £1.17p Hobgoblin, £1.24 Golden Hen Happy
Report HH Sultan Vinegar February 5, 2015 12:21 PM GMT
Staff remove a Lidl shopper who had wandered into Waitrose by accident.

Report spellingandgrammarchecker February 5, 2015 12:48 PM GMT
Laugh
Report boxingthefox February 5, 2015 1:09 PM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report Aunty Post February 5, 2015 2:35 PM GMT
Some folks shouldn't be let loose in a supermarket
Couple of good deeds by me....

Bacon "2 for 1"....me just looking for the least fatty ones when a woman at the other side picked up one and went on her way.

Never know the protocol here but, not withstanding that, I told her I just noticed.

Picking up "Jersey Royals" (unwashed) when I then saw pre-packed, washed and graded, for less money when I weighed the same quantities.

Had to tell the dozy woman, doing the bag on hand trick, what the real deal was.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves February 5, 2015 2:42 PM GMT
Laugh @ HH
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK February 5, 2015 4:49 PM GMT
I needed black bin bags , 8 pack of bog roll ,
Shower gal that I've never seen befor think it was German
4 pints of milk
2 Packet sweets ,  2 jam donut !

**** all jam init that's for sure!!

It was like going back to 70s if you know what I mean
Boxs piled up high funny old smell too !!!
The cars parked outside tell yar it's moving up
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK February 5, 2015 4:50 PM GMT
I spent £9

Sure it would of been £13 else where
Report moisok February 5, 2015 4:57 PM GMT
I would not shop amongst the fat chavs and smelly benefit kids

Did you see one of the cheepo stores  advertising beef bourguignon PIE!!!!

How common!!!  In a PIE!!  I feel ashamed to be english!!

It is Waitrose for me
Report bix February 6, 2015 8:30 AM GMT
Probably about 20-25% cheaper than the big supermarkets and good quality. If you can live without a choice of 500 different types of crisps and dodgy offers and promotions no reason not to shop there.
Report bix February 6, 2015 8:40 AM GMT
I would not shop amongst the fat chavs and smelly benefit kids It is Waitrose for me

Iceland, Farmfoods and Tesco seem to attract the real low-lifes probably because they are not bright enough to see through the hype amd marketing. Aldi and Lidl are now more upmarket and Waitrose have really cracked it with the best shopping experience of all the supermarkets.
Report Money Tree cost me thousands!! February 6, 2015 12:44 PM GMT
Purchased 3 sirloin steaks from local AWARD winning butcher the other week and they were very nice.

Last sat had 3 organic rib eyes from waitrose which were much cheaper and far far better.

You don't all ways get what you pay for.
Report moisok February 6, 2015 1:28 PM GMT
I really don't know why I mix with you cheap shoppers. I hate the stench of **** and the tattooed fatties, their grey tracksuits slipping over their expanding slack hips!!!! 

I love to shop by the sea. One place in dorset last week a nice small free deli showing local caught that morning  - Brill,  and Slipper sole  -
some school ish size Bass and fresh crabs.  (and no, not Greenslades)

Now that is Food!!!!
Report moisok February 6, 2015 1:30 PM GMT
oh sorry you cannot use the euphemism  fro ciggies!!!  ha ha  and don't even mention the halal carp available in tescos etc -
there's not much in dorset and in the isle of purbeck immigration has gone down.
Report Coachbuster February 6, 2015 3:21 PM GMT
bix is correct

Tesco,Iceland shoppers generally are as thick as fook
Report Coachbuster February 6, 2015 3:27 PM GMT
Waitrose ,Aldi,Sainsburys and Lidly offer for me best value for  quality /experiemce .

Bad points about Aldi tend to be short dates on persishables/narrow aisles/ insistance of shop  workers packing and unpacking boxes at busy times and dimly lit 70s style stores  .Oh yeah - and the stupid coin operated trolleys .

Saainsburys - some good quality on their own range  stuff ,but you need to know where to find it at the right price, generally nice lay out / decor ,good deals on some quality products - good q fruit and veg but wildly overpriced  - nice deli .

Waitrose - as above but clearly aimed at the prosperous shopper which i'm not - still good deals to be had .

Tescos,Iceland,Farm foods, Nettos,Morrisons  etc etc  - depressing
Report Coachbuster February 6, 2015 3:29 PM GMT
can't beat indie shops in a small town though  - buy as you need and as fresh as a daisy
Report anfeild February 6, 2015 3:59 PM GMT
Reason Aldi/lidl can sell cheaper is they produce only one or two items. Whereas tescos will have say five six tomato sauces on sale aldi/lidl have a producer that does one. They products are the same if not better than the branded product. Take for example 80 dishwasher tables here in ireland their about 2.30 eur and the branded product is at least double the price. Tesco are a complete rip off imo. The clever thing they do is alot of their stores won't have tesco own brand on purpose. Glad they are struggling as they got way to greedy.
Report bix February 6, 2015 4:59 PM GMT
can't beat indie shops in a small town though  - buy as you need and as fresh as a daisy

Yes it's great to walk into your local shops where you know the people both sides of the counter. Totally different shopping experience and no more expensive in the long run as you tend to buy only what you need.
Report cooperman September 29, 2015 11:23 AM BST
Report cooperman May 27, 2017 1:40 PM BST
Very nice Vintage Cider @ £1:69 for a 750ml. bottle. 7.3% abv. Really nice flavour but watch the strength.Happy
Report zorrostrikes May 27, 2017 5:50 PM BST
Lidl has potato salad in creme fresh that is fkin amazeballz.
got it in yogurt too - tastes rubbish.
yellow pot good, blue bad.
Report GoOnThen May 27, 2017 6:09 PM BST
Aldi wine store is brilliant. Free delivery too.
Report Platini May 27, 2017 6:56 PM BST
Don't have an Aldi near me but I'm a regular at Lidl now. Most of their stuff is good quality so you're getting great value. The warehouse / market stall no frills set up doesn't bother me, in
fact I prefer it to the zombie-like isles of the big supermarkets. Long queues and unattended checkouts are the only negative but I've learned to time it right now and know when its quieter.

Best value is their meat, poultry and fish (fresh and frozen) but my favs include

pulled pork/ BBQ ribs (just over £2)
lasagne (about £2)
supernoodles (21p, yes just 21p)
eggs (boxes of 12/15 at silly low prices)
bacon (£1.30)
tube of black pudding (£1)
sticky toffee pudding
and most of their fruit and veg - (worst being their their onions which are rotting when you cut into them)

Good for some non-food stuff as well, esp  soap powder, dish tablets, and bog roll.

But even here, I've noticed some big pice hikes recently.
Butter was always a quid, now its £1.25 - massive increase.  I like my butter.
Milk not cheap either.
And why are nuts so f***g expensive, no matter where you shop - I love cashews and almonds but they cost a fortune Cry
Report Racingqueen May 27, 2017 7:14 PM BST
Then said customer has to fart about looking for their purse, as if it were a surprise,
and then fiddling around for the correct cash (this is mainly elderly women btw).

One such that I was behind recently, had managed to slow things down already, by engaging the
cashier in continuous, eye contact, conversation.

Then when she finally got her purse out it was full of fivers, all folded twice, so the cashier
had to unfold them all whilst the conversation continued.

I'm afraid that on this occasion, I had to suggest to the supervisor that if they were incapable
of talking and scanning together, please tell them to stick to scanning.

Get a life. Nice to see staff being amiable to customers rather than machines.
Report verbotene liebe May 28, 2017 6:28 PM BST
Absolutely swear by Aldi - tell you something, if you get in the Aldi mode then return to one of the so called more upmarket Supermarkets you realise you ain't missing anything. As has been mentioned the layout is crazy, gardening hoses with eggs and all that, but I have never been in an Aldi where they pull that sly trick of having stuff on display blocking the isle to slow you down and supposedly put stuff in your basket not previously on your list. Pretty on the eye Morrisons is a master of this trick - the Safeway stores they bought out went down the nick as soon as they took over. There was something nostalgic about Safeway, you sometimes see them in an episode of Quincy or Columbo. Most frequent items in my basket at Aldi from Aldi are the Crisps, Jaffa Cakes, Salmon Wellington, Tongue, Casserole veg, diced beef,and the Argentinian Malbec.
Report cooperman December 4, 2017 12:09 PM GMT
Just purchased one of their award winning Golden Topped Christmas Puddings. Also like the full fat soft cheese, 49p and it's way better than Philadelphia.
Report sofiakenny December 4, 2017 12:33 PM GMT
The stench of pezants simply reeks off of this fred.
Report cooperman December 4, 2017 12:36 PM GMT
Think there's one in the five bird roast. Wink
Report Whisperingdeath December 4, 2017 4:10 PM GMT
The first time I went to my local Aldi I apologised for not wearing a tracksuit and they assured me was not a problem. They have even built a new Aldi in the same town for the posh people
Report redbag December 4, 2017 4:42 PM GMT
all the same food you just pay more if it says waitrose on the bag! only difference is the chav girls all work in lidls and aldi
Report Knight Commander December 5, 2017 4:51 PM GMT
Always amuses me to see well dressed women take a fully laden trolley through the checkout then carefully pack everything away in Waitrose or M&S bags.
Mustn't let the neighbours know! Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com