Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LOCHINVAR
04 Nov 09 11:11
| Topic/replies: 6,997 | Blogger: LOCHINVAR's blog
i want to get out of my tmobile contract - 1 year remaining. due to redevelopment reception from my house is now $hit. i pay £90 a month for the privilege. I have 12 months left out of 24mths. what do you sheisters (there are some fine ones here) suggest i do to worm out of this contract?
Pause Switch to Standard View mobile contract
Show More
Report freddiewilliams November 4, 2009 11:11 AM GMT
90 quid??????????
Report canaryboy November 4, 2009 11:12 AM GMT
say you've been following rome's tips and are skint

they will understand
Report LOCHINVAR November 4, 2009 11:15 AM GMT
lol canary.

£90 for phone plus hdspa chip.
Report dk1986 November 4, 2009 11:27 AM GMT
You'll have to sit it out imo.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that on the contract you signed, it stipulates that they won't be held responsible for any loss/lack of services due to weak reception.
Report dk1986 November 4, 2009 11:35 AM GMT
If you do complain I reckon they'll suggest it's your handset causing the problem, just so they can protract the situation with repairs and/or replacements to a point when you may decide "Ah feck it, I might as well see it out now".
Report cant pick a winner November 4, 2009 9:25 PM GMT
anyone who pays £90 a month for a mobile contract needs to sit down in a dark room imo
Report dk1986 November 4, 2009 9:28 PM GMT
That's extreme.

I like it.
Report Cahoochie November 5, 2009 1:29 AM GMT
Tmobile are garbage...They were not interested when I moved house and the phone was practically useless. The reception was a joke.. They said I had a 7 day waiting period when I first got the phone to make sure I was happy. So didn't underdstand why I had a problem. I ended up asking them what the meaning of the word "Mobile" meant, then told them to get stuffed..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com