Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hibore
22 Nov 21 19:34
| Topic/replies: 3,038 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
Looking at the possible field and De Bromhead’s announcement that Put the Kettle on will run over 2 miles 5 furlongs over Xmas I think 12/1 is stonking value. Off 159 she would be amongst the highest rated horses in the field.

She loves Cheltenham and this race represents her best chance next March.

Any views at this early stage.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 15
By:
differentdrum
When: 22 Nov 21 20:18
Not sure I would go as far as stonking, but assuming all goes well she should be single figures on the day. It isn't a strong division. The negatives are the relatively poor seasonal debut, whether she will be anywhere near as good over the longer trip, and indeed whether they will revert to two miles. The market would suggest someone has tipped this up over the the last hour?
By:
Hibore
When: 22 Nov 21 20:40
I nicked “stonking” from another thread Laugh

But can’t see how they go back in trip at the festival unless the ground is very soft. Henry isn’t stupid…there is only one race she has any chance of winning.
By:
Hibore
When: 23 Nov 21 14:24
12/1 gone….7’s and 8’s (sbet 9’s but not for long). I should have gone with my gut when she was 16/1 and 14/1 but put away with someone on here.
By:
Hibore
When: 23 Nov 21 14:42
by
By:
Hibore
When: 30 Nov 21 18:45
De Bromhead has declared himself pleased with the reappearance run of Put The Kettle On in the Shloer Chase, with the quick ground not to his star mare's liking
"She's a lady you don't like to tell to do too much but she'll click into mode again and we look forward to another big year from her.

"We are happy with the run the other day. You always want to win but there was two very good horses ahead and the ground slowed them down last year."

Sounds promising Cool
By:
Hibore
When: 30 Dec 21 16:51
Put the Kettle and Elimay both declared for Saturday. Throw in Mount Ida for good measure and we have a great trial for the race.
PTKO conceding 7lbs to Elimay so no easy task.
By:
irishone
When: 31 Dec 21 15:42
Hibore loving the keyboard ExcitedLaughCrazyLaugh
By:
Hibore
When: 31 Dec 21 18:03
7/4 PTKO tomorrow. You on Irish Laugh
By:
Hibore
When: 01 Jan 22 14:54
PTKO very poor today. Drifted from 6/4 to 6/1 on here so not unexpected.

Henry might as well retire her. Not able to keep position in a slower run race either so distance had nothing to do with display.
By:
irishone
When: 01 Jan 22 15:59
Did you get a new keyboard from santa ?
By:
Hibore
When: 01 Jan 22 20:26
You posted as if you were quoting from the owners. Obviously not looking at all comments from them since.

Quite embarrassing really.
By:
Hibore
When: 02 Jan 22 10:42
Cashed out PTKO for small loss with PP.

Reassessed the race and backed Silver Forever at 14/1. Don’t think the Irish mares look anything special and SF win at Newbury is comparable form.
By:
Hibore
When: 02 Jan 22 16:31
Happy New Year Irish
By:
irishone
When: 03 Jan 22 15:57
You are now entering the realms of stalking me  hibore.
It is obvious from the above that you follow every post I make with some pathetic remark in spite of the fact I have blocked you and counldn't give a toss about your comments.
You need help .
By:
ENGLANDBARNES1
When: 09 Jan 22 19:53
Boring but Concertista clocked a very similar time to the Eased Energumene first time out, and then she won the same race as Colreevy did the year before.
She already has form on the new course aswell and looks the one to beat.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com