Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Meat Loaf
01 Mar 19 20:39
| Topic/replies: 3,369 | Blogger: Meat Loaf's blog
"The obvious option would be to go for the Champion Hurdle given he has run well in the race before, but I’m thinking he might have a better winning chance in the Stayers’ Hurdle. I’m sure he’ll stay further, I’m just not sure how much further. He has never been a fast horse at home. We might just take a punt and run him in it if the O’Leary’s are happy to try it.” Henry De Bromhead 28th Feb 19

Identity Thief had a similar 2m profile before romping home over 3 miles at Aintree last season. In this open Stayers market 66/1 looks like the bet.
Pause Switch to Standard View Petit Mouchoir 66/1 Stayers Hurdle
Show More
Report GI MAC March 1, 2019 9:46 PM GMT
interesting shout
Report duffy March 1, 2019 10:17 PM GMT
I was hoping he'd have run in the County Hurdle off top weight myself.
Report ACStafford March 1, 2019 11:16 PM GMT
This horse seems to be underrated since being sent back over hurdles. Might not get home, but there's no way he's a 66/1 shot.
Report monksland March 3, 2019 12:38 PM GMT
Eddie-says he is a Paisley Park fan and would love to see him win. Another sneaky one here from him is Petite Mouchir who he says runs here and might improve for the step up in trip at a huge price. Someone posted this from Eddie oleary at a preview night recently. Mentioned it again as his ew bet of the meeting.
Report FOYLESWAR March 5, 2019 8:33 AM GMT
after the scratching of penhill have backed petit mouchir missed the 66s but 40s at billies and around 50s on here looks big in an open race , a classy hurdler stepping up in distance, will he stay ?? worth taking the chance at big odds !
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com