Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SEATHESTARS....NO1
11 Mar 18 20:40
| Topic/replies: 4,537 | Blogger: SEATHESTARS....NO1's blog
Sorry if you don't share this mindset with me but I don't really care if you do or not really but I'm getting pig sick of reading and hearing about vautour will run here there and everywhere douvan this max dynamite that

Ask yourself this?

Do you honestly believe that RR, an investment banker and chief executive of a bookmarking firm with as many horses in training as he has (diary must be so full 100% of his time) and WM with all the horses he has in his yard defo 100+ really has enough time to sit back and worry about whether your £20 £50 £100 bet is going to go down the drain cos you backed it in the wrong race? Not just with the diary aspects of they're lives but with the millions they have?

I personally thank them for the news they give! You can argue all u like about how bad for the sport etc it is but be honest, is no news better? Really?

So a man with squillions in the bank is really worried about betting? Cry

Pre Chelt rant over
Show More
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 11, 2018 7:46 PM GMT
Yes no news would be better imo (doubt many will agree), I don't take any heed of what they say however as history has told us that and people who keep doing so and making the same mistake time after time only have themselves to blame.

I know from owning dogs that you do what suits you and your animal best and do not take punters into account so have no problem with that.
Report Graeme83 March 11, 2018 8:23 PM GMT
I dont think he'd rip folk off, but maybe its in RR physche to get the edge over people. Hes went downhill from a punters view since BBrite.
Report buddeliea March 12, 2018 5:08 AM GMT
Premier Fantasy has echoed my thoughts.
Report asparagus March 12, 2018 7:41 AM GMT
They just enjoy being awkward. Nothing to do with gambles or anything financial.  Walsh deciding what he wants to ride has a big effect too.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com