Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SEATHESTARS....NO1
09 Mar 18 13:43
| Topic/replies: 4,537 | Blogger: SEATHESTARS....NO1's blog
1.01 - whoops CrazyCrazyCrazy
Pause Switch to Standard View Western Ryder - Supreme
Show More
Report SEATHESTARS....NO1 March 10, 2018 2:15 PM GMT
Not only done at 1.01 it seems this may actually not have been a mistake after all. Although if someone was after a 100+ on would they really select 1.01 and hit back to collect all money sitting wanting to lay at that time? Not sure lol crazy if they did however having had another look at it I have availed myself some 40/1 each way. I feel that tolworth form may well prove in time to be pretty strong, Kalashnikov won the Betfair hdl after and Just think the maj of that field were very very green. He then ran 2nd to vindication who has been mooted in a couple of previews that I have seen and goes for the ballymore
At 40/1 it certainly doesn't cost a lot to find out and sure looks the value at this stage
Report sageform March 11, 2018 2:07 PM GMT
Why is Claimintakinforgan so long a price now that he is a definite runner? Double the price he was a week or so ago.
Report brendrew March 11, 2018 2:09 PM GMT
ground-got beat at odds on at muss on similar ground
Report sageform March 11, 2018 2:29 PM GMT
Probably, but still declared. First Flow is my own modest bet.
Report SEATHESTARS....NO1 March 11, 2018 2:42 PM GMT
I'm thinking sharjah might surprise now too, was there an excuse for last time? Remembering the fall time before perhaps? Seem to remember he was vying for favouritism at one stage for this during the season now a double fig and fairly decent each way price.
Report duffy March 11, 2018 2:54 PM GMT
^
Even though he's won on heavyConfused, Mullins is adamant blaming last time on the soft ground, he says at home he has a trouble walking on it let alone running on it!!! Confused
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com