Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Graeme83
09 Mar 18 10:59
| Topic/replies: 9,104 | Blogger: Graeme83's blog
Rumour that he's not been working well and gallop today will decide whether he goes. I did say rumour.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 16
By:
buddeliea
When: 09 Mar 18 12:16
I am not happy with that Greame
Where that rumour come from?
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 09 Mar 18 12:33
Heard it said at a few previews Budd. Mick Fitz said it the other night and Harry Skelton last night.
By:
buddeliea
When: 09 Mar 18 12:42
Oh dear, thanks Catch
By:
SEATHESTARS....NO1
When: 09 Mar 18 13:45
OTBS? Please forgive my ignorance
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 09 Mar 18 13:52
On The Blind Side - Ballymore.
By:
Graeme83
When: 09 Mar 18 17:54
Just from the previews i read on a forum Budd. All i would say is to try and catch any news quick enough as the horse is having a final prep saturday, especially if you can cash out or get nrnb refund in the event of negative news. I'm on any race, so i'd be snookered.
By:
buddeliea
When: 09 Mar 18 18:04
Ive not backed him on his own,was waiting for the final decs.
But he is in some nice multiples.
Mainly though i was looking forward to him taking on Pegasus!!
By:
buddeliea
When: 09 Mar 18 18:05
Sorry,should say thanks Graeme.
By:
Graeme83
When: 10 Mar 18 18:22
No problem Budd. Rumour was true. He's out. Only slight positive is that it wasn't a suprise. AP is tough.
By:
Gordon63
When: 10 Mar 18 18:30
preview night rumours turned to be true in this case - graeme are you continuing your love fest with yanworth through to the stayers or did last years CH finally help you see the light?
By:
Graeme83
When: 10 Mar 18 18:59
Gordon i don't recall having a yanworth love fest. I remember being quiet on brain power. I still like brain power, and if the ground was good enough i think he could place top 2 in the arkle. Ground is useless though. It's well against him.
By:
Graeme83
When: 10 Mar 18 19:25
I checked thread Gordon. I think the guilty culprit was Lewisham ranger.
By:
Gordon63
When: 10 Mar 18 19:32
apologies graeme - can't have your brain power, maybe an aintree horse, I'm all over saint calvados
By:
Graeme83
When: 11 Mar 18 18:06
Good luck. If the winner is to come from the 3 shoter prices, i hope yours wins. I think it would be the result most neutrals would prefer.
By:
DECALEC
When: 11 Mar 18 18:20
If fòotpad were to follow sprintre Douvan and Altior class wise would neutrals not like to see this instead,can't see st calvados being extra special
By:
Graeme83
When: 11 Mar 18 21:21
I think neutrals would like the winner to be the next big thing. Hopefully it's a smaller stable star. I think footp will win.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com