Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
doncaster rover
07 Mar 18 15:24
| Topic/replies: 583 | Blogger: doncaster rover's blog
Out of 4 mile chase
Pause Switch to Standard View Elegant Escape
Show More
Report Can't Catch Me March 7, 2018 3:26 PM GMT
Gutted. Had him backed at 40/1 and 33/1 ffs Sad
Report fife March 7, 2018 5:16 PM GMT
Had a small bet at 20/1Sad
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 7, 2018 5:29 PM GMT
I would say I am puzzled but then it's Tizzard who trains him, how does he think he is going to turnaround the 22 1/2L he finished behind Monalee in last years Albert Bartlett? They'll say he is a better chaser but then clearly so is Monalee.

Even listening to Tizzard it seems he thinks the 4 miler was the race to go but because he could not get one of the top Irish amateurs to ride the horse goes for the RSA?

Anyway maybe he will prove me wrong and win or go close in the RSA but I cannot have him for that race.
Report Ibrahima Sonko March 7, 2018 5:31 PM GMT
Gutted too, think this horse has been running well when the Tizzard horses have been under the weather. Thought it had an excellent chance. Sad
Report liberator of the oppressed March 7, 2018 6:03 PM GMT
I had a wodge on at spread around 50/1 enough to keep me in pom pom for a month after Joe highlighted plans on an ATR clip. Four miler he said was some time ago mind you things change. Followed the oss with some interest since. Down to 8/1 in places it woz. No more. I cannot see what better chance Elegant has in the RSA notice Sizing T still in the four miler. Not a bitter guy hope EE does well in in the RSA if it finishes nearer last we will forever wonder. If ATR is still around remind me not to watch that doodle next year.
Report Deptford March 7, 2018 7:10 PM GMT
Sheer utter madness
Report unclepuncle March 7, 2018 7:14 PM GMT
Ditto - had £150 at 10/1 nrnb and thought I’d be able to lay off at 6/1 or so.
Maybe Mall Dini might go here now - have him at 25/1 and 10/1nrnb.
Report Ibrahima Sonko March 14, 2018 2:19 PM GMT
Im fuming even more now Cry
Report liberator of the oppressed March 14, 2018 2:19 PM GMT
Hindsight is wonderful you would have to say that wasn't the best decision was it Cry
Report liberator of the oppressed March 14, 2018 2:21 PM GMT
Was it last?
Report liberator of the oppressed March 14, 2018 2:24 PM GMT
You know when you are in the game when instead of laying the winner by mistake you back it for a wodge the world is indeed a happier place.
Report Ibrahima Sonko March 14, 2018 2:26 PM GMT
Made up a lot of ground from the turn
Report Deptford March 14, 2018 2:28 PM GMT
Mad decision to not run 4m, would have bolted up, mind you nearly 19 grand for third
Report liberator of the oppressed March 14, 2018 2:28 PM GMT
Would probably have won the 4 miler Ibrahima. Wonder who makes the running decisions?
Report liberator of the oppressed March 14, 2018 2:29 PM GMT
Deptford dosh is important but who wants a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com