Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Cliftonhill Albion
04 Mar 18 22:11
| Topic/replies: 511 | Blogger: Cliftonhill Albion's blog
Buying publicity?
Looking to purge accounts who take advantage?
Genuine mistakes?
Palpable error?

All the following are NRNB (as I'm sure a lot of you have noticed)

-  Samcro (Supreme) 14/1
-  Apples Jade (Stayers) 14/1
-  Footpad (JLT) 9/2 (Just cut from 6/1)
Pause Switch to Standard View What are £3.65 playing at?
Show More
Report Afc888 March 4, 2018 10:18 PM GMT
Are there rule 4's applied to these market's?
Report GI MAC March 4, 2018 10:29 PM GMT
It's to get punters to deposit money into their B365 account, so when they give it back there's a good chance they will bet on something else with them.
Report Graeme83 March 5, 2018 1:36 AM GMT
They've cheeckily put Samcro in the 3 miler at 14/1. Safe to say they're noot bothered about the weather.
Report jfromthewells March 5, 2018 7:17 AM GMT
What have they done wrong, I have bet apples jade for the stayers it could fall at the first in the mares , the saddle could slip or they could change there mind , so they can have my money for a couple of weeks
Report dj876 March 5, 2018 8:39 AM GMT
Nothing wrong-they were being Santa Claus with the obvious provision of being able to get anything on (or limited stakes). 9/1 now on something that will be 6/4 -7/4 max if he runs and money back if not. 6/4 with PP.
Report dj876 March 5, 2018 9:36 AM GMT
Christmas over - 5/2 NRNB!
Report Jb23 March 5, 2018 9:49 AM GMT
Would imagine its a PR stunt and to have punters cash in their 365 account come Tuesday morning.

Noticed it's been a trimmed a little on the exchange this morning. Just those without the NRNB falling for the 'gamble'! Can't see anyway Samcro rocks up on Tuesday personally
Report dj876 March 5, 2018 9:53 AM GMT
Gordon Elliott has said last week if the ground is soft he'll run in the Supreme. Anyone that didn't go to every extent possible to avail of any of the 14/1 is brain dead!
Report Gordon63 March 5, 2018 10:02 AM GMT
where/when did elliott say samcro would run in supreme if soft? i've got £100 at 14s NRNB with 365 - its now 5/2...to the OP, they were definitely taking a chance with this offer, it was a bet to nothing, although personally i think the 2m dublin festival form is the best it has in the book and all of the recent stats show that the supreme requires stronger stayers than ballymore because of the pace of the race..
Report dj876 March 5, 2018 10:04 AM GMT
Tuesday preview in Leixlip. It was the biggest no brainer of all time -obviously difficult to get on though.
Report SEATHESTARS....NO1 March 5, 2018 10:06 AM GMT
Bye bye 365 acc on this one if it runs Crazy
Report dj876 March 5, 2018 10:09 AM GMT
Ya keep the account for the 100/1 on Altior - the irony of your stupid emoji!
Report Forty March 5, 2018 10:10 AM GMT
dj876 - I think he said heavy actually!!

Forty
Report Gordon63 March 5, 2018 10:10 AM GMT
strange really because doesn't look going related - the more rain the more likely it is (although o'leary adamant about ballymore) samcro in supreme BUT surely in this case apples jade stays in mares and footpad in arkle
Report Can't Catch Me March 5, 2018 10:57 AM GMT
Get everyone to deposit money and tie it up NRNB and they know that money will end up being used during the week imo.

They are obviously very confident said horses wont be switching targets.
Report HaylingBilly March 5, 2018 11:17 AM GMT
CCM you are obviously right on what they are doing but I couldn't resist when the 14/1 came up. You don't often get the chance for a bet to nowt. We can live in hope.

And one more point on this topic...................VAUTOUR MARCH 2016 !!!! Living the Dream.
Report maelduin March 5, 2018 11:18 AM GMT
Elliot said last week he may go Supreme if very soft or heavy. Has he now changed his thinking to soft? Probably not but don't let that get in the way of some pre-Cheltenham drama.

Check out twitter if you want to read hysterical tweets from grown men. Embarrassing stuff.
Report Can't Catch Me March 5, 2018 11:32 AM GMT
Yes backed it myself Billy. Same with Monalee at 5/1 for the JLT. Absolute no brainer.
Report HaylingBilly March 5, 2018 11:53 AM GMT
....and Footpad for JLT at 6/1. All bets to nowt. I am on fire this year ! :-) :-)
Report bigH March 5, 2018 9:51 PM GMT
365 only let me bet max of 20p!!
Report Callisto-moon March 6, 2018 8:42 AM GMT
does not take them long does it bigh.
Report SEATHESTARS....NO1 March 7, 2018 11:28 AM GMT
Opened me a 888 account decent offer that 30 free looked through t and c can't find a clause that says u have to roll it up so tenner on a nag today put the freebie on first flow in supreme @ 20s is my plan

Kim Bailey's hoss I think is in the could be anything bracket so while the Irish have been beating themselves up getabird was offered to run as he pleased last time at his own pace etc etc and Kalashnikov has had 2 hard races and is short enough I think 20s is biggish for this one especially given it will be a freebie

Gl all Wink
Report Ramruma March 11, 2018 9:43 AM GMT
Squeaky bum time in Stoke as the traders wait for the Supreme decs in a couple of hours.
Report Deptford March 11, 2018 9:50 AM GMT
1000 decs, convinced it wont run
Report Gordon63 March 11, 2018 9:57 AM GMT
Come on Gordon/O'Learys - you know it makes sense!!!

Claisse added: "The heaviest ground is behind the two-mile starts, and so only affects races over two-and-a-half and four miles, but where we have the intersections of the Old and New courses – in front of the stands, at the end of the back straight, and at the bottom of the hill as they turn for home – those areas are heavy too."
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com