Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sageform
15 Oct 17 08:43
| Topic/replies: 22,030 | Blogger: sageform's blog
This horse looked exceptional first time and has a stronger field to beat today. If he wins this easily he will be the first credible Triumph candidate of the season.
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 15, 2017 1:49 PM BST
Yes at 4/6......BUT early days ! as the owner said (before the race)
Good to dream though Devil
Report deepingfox October 15, 2017 9:26 PM BST
Be good to see him at Chelters in November, and to see if his quick jumping returns to grace the race. He is a brutal galloper, and if his jumping improves then he is going to be difficult to oppose in the coming months.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 16, 2017 12:07 AM BST
At no value price.
Report sageform October 16, 2017 12:23 PM BST
He is value when he runs next but not for the Triumph even if you can get a quote.
Report scooby91 October 21, 2017 10:55 PM BST
If been impressed with gumball so far and couldn't fault him at all.
Still to see,
Stormy ireland (mullins)
Demopolis (hobbs)
Melody of Scotland (alan king)
Sao (nicholls)
All of which should be very nice prospects on there French form,
Espoir d'allen  was also impressive on his 1st outing and will be interesting to see how he gets on when they decide to go up in grade, his aqps form has worked out nicely
Report Autocue October 24, 2017 11:27 AM BST
I see betvictor have him at 11s having been 33s before the off at Chepstow. I don't think that early season win warranted that sort of cut and his hurdling was rubbish. It would be good to see him return to the slick jumping he showed first time out. Looks a powerful horse though.
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 17, 2017 12:06 PM GMT
Big test tomorrow, takes on Apple Jade's sister. Gumball wont get away with slack jumping like lto.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! November 18, 2017 1:39 PM GMT
Finished a LONG second
Terry wont have the winner I'm afraid

Wink
Report Autocue November 18, 2017 6:08 PM GMT
The horse is talented but idiotic.
Report sageform November 21, 2017 7:47 PM GMT
On that form he has no chance but if he settles and gets a strong pace from others it might be a very different result.
Report Autocue November 25, 2017 12:19 PM GMT
I don't like the way Gumball is lighting up from 50 yards out when he sees a hurdle as he's wasting energy then making a mess of it when he gets there. You would think Hobbs was schooling him with firecrackers tied to his tail. I agree he has the ability to win a Triumph if he can settle but I feel his behaviour will be hard to eradicate.
Report Autocue November 26, 2017 10:26 AM GMT
Interesting that Defi Du Seuil ran a similar race yesterday. Hobbs needs to reduce the octane rating of his feed.
Report Burkey1885 December 6, 2017 11:21 PM GMT
Was never winning a triumph
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com