Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
25 Sep 16 20:42
| Topic/replies: 18,579 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
Foxrock and Colbert Station the latest two to join the Hunter Chase ranks with Roi De Mee and Grand Jesture - will they put it up to On The Fringe (6/1 & 12yo in March).
Pause Switch to Standard View ON THE FRINGE
Show More
Report wellchief February 12, 2017 7:23 PM GMT
Really promising reappearence by OTF today - travelled beautifully through the race and looked the likely winner 2 out, but just beaten by a much more race fit opponent.

Encouraging signs that he retains his old ability and I'd love to see him get the hatrick.

Don't understand the rules around eligibility for the Cheltenham foxhunters but all I know is Foxrock isn't, which is a shame.
Report delsie777 February 12, 2017 7:42 PM GMT
Just watched it, Chief - great run! I reckon OTF and the Coddfather are a match made in heaven.
Report CheltenhamRoar February 13, 2017 12:15 AM GMT
Wellchief I think it's something to do with if said horse has been placed in graded chase in previous year they're exempt
Report wellchief February 13, 2017 8:29 AM GMT
Thanks CR.
Report Can't Catch Me February 13, 2017 11:45 AM GMT
Agree. Absolutely perfect prep for OTF.
Report johnn February 13, 2017 8:11 PM GMT
My money is on the Foxhunters being renamed the "On the Fringe" Foxhunters Chase after this year. Fingers crossed.
Report hicksterthetrickster February 15, 2017 7:18 PM GMT
Remember last year OTF getting stuffed at pre Cheltenham run, then look what happened at the festivals. IMO this is five star nap material for festival
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com