Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
marychain1
02 Mar 15 11:01
| Topic/replies: 28,704 | Blogger: marychain1's blog
It's pretty much the only thing the build up to this festival hasn't had yet. There's bound to be one...who will it be?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 11
By:
ACStafford
When: 02 Mar 15 11:41
Pretty much all my antepost bets are still running, which is a very unusual situation for me.
By:
Rathgorman82
When: 02 Mar 15 11:44
Annie Power re-routed from Mares is the one headline i'm dreading.
By:
willie the milk
When: 02 Mar 15 18:53
As I'm big time into Glens e-w, I'm hoping team Mullins hope the Stayers is the race for Annie.
Sorry RathSad
By:
Rathgorman82
When: 03 Mar 15 09:36
Lol WTM, I have GM w/o Annie @ 11/4 but that wouldn't cover the AP bets entirely. And I took a very small bit of 16/1 on Annie with Sptg Bet for the WH as soon as MOT was originally cast as doubtful.
Ricci said last night Annie was highly highly highly likely to go for the mares so slept a little easier :)
By:
PeteTheBloke
When: 03 Mar 15 20:19
Cue Card doesn't quite qualify, but a big loss, all the same.
By:
walllace007
When: 03 Mar 15 20:29
Patrick said she is going for the mares. Will keep the entry for the world hurdle in case of something crazy happening like first fence fall etc in mares race.
By:
Howdi
When: 03 Mar 15 21:17
fROM MY EXPERIENCE pATRICK LOVES THE SOUND OF HIS OWN VOICE THIS TIME OF YEAR.
By:
brassneck
When: 03 Mar 15 23:21
She might win the two races.Grin
By:
taximan
When: 03 Mar 15 23:24
Didn't they do the same with Quevega,declared her for both,only ran in mares
By:
brassneck
When: 03 Mar 15 23:41
if you listen to Willies interview about her,he says that at the moment she is aimed at the mares but we will have to see.
Rich ricci on the other hand is more positive about her chances of running in the world hurdle( today) on Cheltenham festival news,saying it she runs to her best she would never get an easier chance to win the world hurdle,and If the going gets like a bog she still could take her chance in the CH.
So they like to mess up the punters with different views.
By:
brassneck
When: 03 Mar 15 23:50
but as you already know my opinion,it does not matter to myself or willie because we both believe that no matter what race Annie runs in she will win it.and she does not need the allowance she gets to win either.she is just one super horse and there is nothing running at Cheltenham that can beat her.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com