Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
_royboy_
13 Mar 14 22:13
| Topic/replies: 302 | Blogger: _royboy_'s blog
Been waiting to see if this would get in after its run in the betfair - 14s hoovered up already.

17lb better off (after you take the 5lb off for linehan) than when beat 2l in the race in 2011, placed in a triumph, jonjo on fire. Is it right mccoy cant do 10 4? it was entered up for the weekend as well in case it didnt get in. Jonjo said in his preview that it needs further than 2m these days, but 17f in a county is like 20f anywhere else.

Any reason why i shouldnt put the lot on? I noticed even the great booby dazzler tipped it up the other day.
Pause Switch to Standard View alaivan - county
Show More
Report uptothelast March 14, 2014 12:20 AM GMT
at the weights, theres no real reason why it should overturn form with cheltenian (hobbs horse has ran at 2 previous festivals and should be bang there)
Report duffy March 14, 2014 2:28 AM GMT
Like another mcmanus horse myself in thomas edison, he was well fancied in the greatwood (unseated) after putting up a very good display in ireland in a decent handicap when he nearly got brought down at the 2nd flight and lost about 10 lengths before getting back into the race and still staying on well to finish 3rd.
Report dunlaying March 14, 2014 12:16 PM GMT
I've deserted Alaivan today. I have had a small bet e/w on Deep Trouble at 40/1.
Shown much improved form recently but dropped 2lb for his run at Newbury. There was a messy start that day and that may have upset him.
Report judorick March 14, 2014 1:28 PM GMT
also backed Deep Trouble
Report judorick March 14, 2014 2:30 PM GMT
Deep Trouble finished 7th, held up right out the back

why not get a position in the middle from the start?
Report Makybe_Diva March 14, 2014 2:37 PM GMT
My thoughts exactly, Rick.

Left the horse far too much to do.

He'd have been placed with a better ride.

He was my nap in the forum comp Sad
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com