Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
the yomper
24 Feb 13 12:19
| Topic/replies: 107 | Blogger: the yomper's blog
I like this horse but did run a funny race yesterday .Dont know if it was jockey error or if the horse is a bit of a rogue.He is made for a Timmy Murphy sit and wait type ride but young Scu will get the ride unless the Martin Pipe Cond race is the plan.Would this beast get in the H-Caps at Cheltenham of its current mark?
Show More
Report BJG February 24, 2013 1:32 PM GMT
No needed to win yest to av any chance imo bar a miracle
Report the yomper February 24, 2013 2:17 PM GMT
Thanks BJG.Its quite short with some bookies too.
Report flyingbolt February 24, 2013 2:58 PM GMT
He'll get put up for yesterdays run. Whether it'll be enough remains to be seen.Scu didn't really excel yesterday,when they quickened he was behind a wall of horses and had to switch round everything.I don't think the horse is dodgy.He'll be a contender if he does get in one of the handicaps.
Report BJG February 24, 2013 3:03 PM GMT
No doubt about it, Scu made a bollox of it tbh, horse is defo better than its mark

Wil prob go up 3/4lbs for yet which will b 125/6 ish

132 as bottom in MP race last year
127 in '11

Could maybe still get in with a fixed pen and a win maybe in d next 2 weeks dependin if he is lucky or nt
Report flyingbolt February 24, 2013 3:11 PM GMT
I thought they might put him up 5/6 lb but as you say still might not be enough.I doubt they will run him again. If they do it would be a negative imo.
Report the yomper February 24, 2013 3:20 PM GMT
Cheers again guys.Thats more bad news for me as i also liked the loveley jumper ,ex french horse Rockawango but the beasts of 126 and has an entry in the M.P race or the cons may shoot for the stars as he has an albert-b entry.
Report the yomper February 28, 2013 3:10 PM GMT
Katkeau entered up in the 3.30 doncaster and the 2.05 newb saturday.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com