Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
willie the milk
04 Jan 13 18:36
| Topic/replies: 770 | Blogger: willie the milk's blog
Mr C, any details yet on your Festival Preview Night? I usually organise my own local one, which I will likely do again, but a few of my pals are mentioning coming up to yours this year too.
Thoughts? and thanks in advanceGrin
Pause Switch to Standard View Abbots Preview Night
Show More
Report dirtycash January 6, 2013 7:30 PM GMT
Abbott sends his regards Milk, asked me to inform you that the  preview will take place on Friday 8th March at  Hamilton with a star studded panel as per.
Details to follow.
Report willie the milk January 6, 2013 7:41 PM GMT
Thanks DC. Looking forward to it
Report johntucker January 6, 2013 8:37 PM GMT
Always a good night. Would highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't been before.
Report Fabulous January 7, 2013 1:24 AM GMT
Yeah, been to last couple, good night.
Report dirtycash January 12, 2013 4:29 PM GMT
Afternoon guys, sorry for the late reply not been on here much of late. Preview night will be in Hamilton Council buildings on Friday March the 8th. Gordon Brown and Mark Howard will be returning with some new faces including trainer Fergal O'Brien. Star Sports will be sponsoring the event and Ian Robinson will be back after his 2 best bets Alfie Sherrin 25/1 and Teaforthree 8/1 both won last year.
I'm just finalising the rest of the info this week and will post on here A.S.A.P

Willie would be great if you and the guys could head down, are you still doing yours the Friday before?
Report abbott January 13, 2013 8:06 PM GMT
Lol that was actually me that posted above post on my mates IPad didn't realise I hadn't logged out
Report willie the milk January 14, 2013 6:43 PM GMT
Nothing planned as yet but more than likely. Will def be coming to Hamilton. Cheers
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com