Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Facts
11 Mar 12 20:09
| Topic/replies: 29,322 | Blogger: Facts's blog
Current ante post fav. for Coral Cup, but also in the betting for the County. Do we assume he will run in the Coral ?
Show More
Report eastayrshire March 11, 2012 7:15 PM GMT
I hope so, Ive backed it for the coral lol, really feel this horse looks better than the opposition and can carry weight.
Report Facts March 11, 2012 7:16 PM GMT
Agreed !! Happy
Report The Scobster March 11, 2012 7:36 PM GMT
A very decent horse but has quite a few trends to overcome for this race....no winner ever rated higher than 147 from 18 races (GMOOH 151)...8 of the last 9 winners aged no older than 7 (GMOOH) is 8. 6 of the last 9 winner had won LTO (GMOOH 2nd) and 6 of the last 7 winner were 2nd seasson hurdlers (GMOOH isn't).

A decent horse and I think he'll run a big race but I reckon they'll be at least one younger more unexposed one to beat it.

Good Luck
Report eastayrshire March 11, 2012 7:41 PM GMT
Your point is worryingly valid, I just feel that this horse is good enough to overcome those stats, which btw I think are massively suspect due to sample size, anyway it was 2nd to this years CH winner Mischief
Report stevo1 March 11, 2012 8:35 PM GMT
Watch for his one nr bottom of weights if showing re Jonjo. Being backed looks like could be the plot? Cracking 2nd run beating Colour Squadron and Mono Man, whom i know has few fans on here and have done their money ante-post on him me as well.
Report pun run March 11, 2012 11:55 PM GMT
its a gimme i take it, he is one i am interested in as well
Report stevo1 March 12, 2012 12:42 AM GMT
Pun appears to slipped under radar a little, was entered in the novices, but this now target i presume, with stablemate keeping weights down. If not winning maybe good trade as sure price will contract before race day?
Report Facts March 14, 2012 4:27 PM GMT
2nd again !!! What an unlucky horse
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com