Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Howdi
22 Sep 10 16:02
| Topic/replies: 29,355 | Blogger: Howdi's blog
Is he ready to go for the new season or is willie still saying plans are on hold?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
Howdi
When: 24 Sep 10 18:01
come on
By:
revedesivola
When: 24 Sep 10 18:28
God onlyknows. Will be fascinating seeing him novice chasing against reve de sivola and peddlers cross
By:
Howdi
When: 24 Sep 10 18:57
peddlers hurdling pal
By:
revedesivola
When: 24 Sep 10 19:00
dat d plan? do you think MD will be better than reve considering MDs injury.or not?
By:
legend100
When: 24 Sep 10 22:08
HE AINT GOING THE GOLD CUP ILL TELL YA THAT
By:
Rondetto
When: 25 Sep 10 06:00
Mikael D has done really well and is sound as a pound.

Hopefully the time off will have done him more good than harm and he'll be Cheltenham bound for the RSA.

If he really takes to fences I suppose the Gold Cup is a possibility but I could only see WM considering that if Kauto Star were to be retired after the King George. Bad enough having to take on Imperial Commender without having Kauto to conted with.

The 2012 Gold Cup is where WM's mind will be taking himto be his main aim so I can't see Micky D going the Arkle route especially with that beast of a horse Get me Out of Here taking dead aim at that prize.

That said, the thing is he's such a vesatile horse WM can leave the final decison to the last minute and take the easiest looking option.

Def not one for the AP punter.
By:
eric_morris
When: 25 Sep 10 12:09
This horses progress will be a victim of circumstance and jockey priorities IMO, you can see it a mile off. Shame really considering his potential.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com