Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
onehundredandeighty
12 Sep 10 08:31
| Topic/replies: 2,651 | Blogger: onehundredandeighty's blog
Can people please not talk about this horse.I had my testicles on it at Cheltenham and the nice man pfi sent it to Aintree,which of course i wasnt on due to being skint from my ante post blunder.Boy does it hurt.Thanks Paul.......you ****.
Good oss tho

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
dananders
When: 12 Sep 10 12:13
love the horse was barking on about it last season and so many people telling me hes not good enough. imo hes a certainty for the champion on good ground . as long as the grounds decent im havin my nuts on him for the tingle creek
By:
dee cee
When: 12 Sep 10 20:03
I punted this for arkle and was convinced it had a big chance. Thankfully i punted it large at aintree which made up for chelt. Bookies made a big mistake that day especially as French Opera was pulled out of the race and the price held up. Absolute gift....
By:
Howdi
When: 13 Sep 10 07:28
remember PN saying he wasn't good enough for the Arkle how times change.
By:
buddeliea
When: 13 Sep 10 07:52
Certainty for the champion??

Big Zeb a real good winner imo,and it seems at this early stage not really being talked about,find that strange myself.Why on earth should Tat beat him???
By:
abbott
When: 13 Sep 10 12:14
I have no doubt that he will be FAV for the Champion by the 1st of December.
By:
buddeliea
When: 13 Sep 10 12:25
He may be of course,but will he deserve to be??
By:
abbott
When: 13 Sep 10 12:33
NO- but the hype machine will be in overload. To be honest I cant belive he still the price he is considering he has taken mastermindeds place at the top stables.
By:
dananders
When: 13 Sep 10 13:28
nicholls didnt say he wasnt good enough for the arkle. but what nicholls failed to mention is his work was poor before cheltenham and he just wasnt right. ruby said after the aintree race.
By:
buddeliea
When: 13 Sep 10 17:20
Dont care what they say or dont,i saw with my own eyes what Big Zeb did at Chelt,that will do for me at this moment.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com