Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Big Black Cat
01 Jan 20 15:03
| Topic/replies: 962 | Blogger: Big Black Cat's blog
For those interested...

Marlinka (Marju x Baralinka) visits ACCLIMATION. She is in foal to SHOWCASING and has a yearling colt by FRANKEL.

Zest (Duke of Marmalade x Affinity) visits CAMELOT. She has a yearling filly by OASIS DREAM.

Madison (Mastercraftsman x Kalinova) visits CHURCHILL. She is in foal to ZOFFANY.

Affinity (Sadler's Wellx x Kalinka) visits ZOFFANY. She is in foal to FARHH.

Sistine (Dubai Destination x Fickle) visits AUSTRALIA. She is in foal to DANDY MAN and has a 2yo colt by GLENEAGLES.

Tribute Act (Exceed and Excel x Sister Act) visits NEW APPROACH. She is in foal to LOPE DE VEGA.

Shining Sea (Sea The Stars x Shamwari Lodge) visits IFFRAAJ. She is a maiden.

My thoughts...

Sending Marlinka back to Acclimation to produce a full sibling to Marsha and half sibling to Judicial is a no brainer, which covers all bases (sell or race).

Looks like the breeding plans continue to try and get Galileo into the bloodstock.

Tribute Act is the really interesting one to me as her dam SISTER ACT produced 3 x 100+ rated horses from 3 raced foals.  The 4th one (who broke a shoulder on the gallops) may have been the best one.  Personally I'd have liked to see them push the boat out wit her a bit more.

Other coverings yet to be confirmed.
Pause Switch to Standard View ELITE RACING CLUB MATING PLANS 2020
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com