Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
truehoncho
11 Mar 17 08:44
| Topic/replies: 4,733 | Blogger: truehoncho's blog
Does anyone know how to find future races past 1 week on the new website? The old site had a calendar that would give you planned races for up to a month in advance but I can't find it now. Thanks.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
potentialmillionaire
When: 11 Mar 17 15:10
Now truehonch.

I am still able to go to the original beloved Bloodstock site so I have studiously avoided the new improved version.

I am reminded of Catherine Tate's Nan ; "what a load of facking rubbish"

Am I doing something wrong as there seems to be nothing on it other than news articles?
By:
truehoncho
When: 12 Mar 17 09:33
How do you access the old site? I had a virus and had to reload google chrome and lost my old 'favourite' sites. Now I can only access the new site which isn't as good. I can't seem to get the pedigrees to show on the results either unless I click into the full result. Is there anywhere else I can get the races for the coming month? Progress????
By:
potentialmillionaire
When: 12 Mar 17 12:07
Try doing a normal search for the foal gallery say and the results should include some that take you there through old methods.
I am still hoping someone is going to pipe up and tell us that all will be well with the new one.
If they decide to include all the old search options and info on the new one in due course and charge for it then so be it. We can make a decision accordingly but right now it just seems to be gone - unless you stay old school. But we all know that won't hang around for ever.
By:
truehoncho
When: 12 Mar 17 12:58
Git it, thanks PotM. Normal service resumed (until they shut it down completely.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com