Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
truehoncho
22 Oct 15 22:39
| Topic/replies: 4,337 | Blogger: truehoncho's blog
any one know what happened to this colt.
Show More
Report The Leopard January 20, 2016 2:24 AM GMT
test
Report The Leopard January 20, 2016 2:33 AM GMT
Plans on hold for Intilaaq after setback

Friday 18 September 2015

A setback forced connections of Intilaaq to scrap plans to run him in the Dubai Duty Free Legacy Cup at Newbury on Saturday.
The lightly-raced three-year-old looked a top-class colt in the making when romping to victory by five lengths over John Smith's Cup winner Master Carpenter in the Group Three Rose of Lancaster Stakes at Haydock last month.
As yet, no plans have been made for Roger Varian's charge.
"He's knocked a joint," said Angus Gold, racing manager to owner Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum.
"Roger will just get him right first before we decide what to do."
Gold also revealed Mustajeeb missed the Betfred Sprint Cup at Haydock as trainer Dermot Weld felt the four-year-old was not 100 per cent.
Weld had been waiting for an ease in conditions before running him again following the Nayef colt's fifth in the Diamond Jubilee Stakes at Royal Ascot.
"He just wasn't quite right and we've got to get him back fighting before we go again. I haven't spoken to Dermot, so I don't know yet," he said.
"He just wasn't happy with him in his last bit of work before Haydock. I'll just have to wait."
Gold had more positive news about exciting two-year-old colt Tashweeq, who landed the Listed Flying Scotsman Stakes in eyecatching fashion at Doncaster last week.
"It's got to be discussed, but I wouldn't count out the Dewhurst," he said.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com