Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brain dead jockeys
20 Feb 15 20:02
| Topic/replies: 4,918 | Blogger: brain dead jockeys's blog
great racehorse and becoming a sire sensation in japan. so i have a question for the experts here...............if money was no option would you send some european mares to deep impact and run the offspring in europe?
Show More
Report jmc27 February 21, 2015 8:47 PM GMT
brain dead jockeys
Date Joined:    14 Jun 05
Add contact | Send message
20 Feb 15 20:02 Joined: 14 Jun 05 | Topic/replies: 3,065 | Blogger: brain dead jockeys's blog
great racehorse and becoming a sire sensation in japan. so i have a question for the experts here...............if money was no option would you send some european mares to deep impact and run the offspring in europe?

I think you would, as he certainly is attracting the heavy hitters already. Beauty Parlour won the French 1000 for the Wildensteins a few years back and Magnier was wax lyrical about their foresight to go out to him.They sent Peeping Fawn, Maybe and another one to him ( I rem thinking they are all Tabor horses at the time I read it) and the Niarchos have a goodun by him in France. Deffo seems to be the real deal.
Report NORTH BERWICK March 29, 2015 9:12 PM BST
I notice the dam Wind in her Hair is very well connected.
Report brain dead jockeys May 31, 2016 12:43 AM BST
hit the trifecta in the japanese derby.........the legend grows
Report Eont May 31, 2016 9:34 AM BST
The other factor is racing in Japan is split onto tow tiers.
So it is easier for the better bred (owned) horses to succeed.

If you look at breeding in Japan you will find around 40% of the horses are bred by 10 sires. It is something unreal and makes reading success a lot harder.
Report A_T June 2, 2016 11:50 AM BST
the Peeping Fawn colt is entered for the Derby 2017
Report brain dead jockeys July 13, 2016 11:15 PM BST
wonder if he will have a worldwide influence.............non japanese buyers are taking their chances. he needs to produce a european multiple group 1 winner and lets see guys. loved the horse myself.

http://bloodstock.racingpost.com/news/bloodstock/record-figures-as-jrha-select-sale-concludes/2117724/top/
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com