Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
truehoncho
14 Oct 14 22:42
| Topic/replies: 4,377 | Blogger: truehoncho's blog
Any merit in this one?
Show More
Report potentialmillionaire October 15, 2014 8:55 PM BST
Preparing to be shot down here, but I'm thinking maybe yes.

He was only a few lengths behind good horses on many occasions and personally I never feel that genetic makeup is hidebound by a few yards either way.

I like his yearling price so there is potential on the looks front and I think his pedigree passes as of course does his currently trendy sireline. With a cheap fee, and there won't be many of those around, my current thinking is not to discount.
Report yer ma October 17, 2014 12:02 PM BST
Probably agree PotM but it's kind of tempered my thinking on the Tara Stud one (who has better profile tbh).  Will they cut each other's throats.  If I had a nice colt I'd be hopeful Shadwell would have it (via pinhooker maybe) but if there are too many of these outlying ex Hamdan's then?
Report potentialmillionaire October 17, 2014 5:33 PM BST
I haven't really spent much time on this but off the top of my head I can't see that Alhabayeb is going to draw me over the sea when Heerat is down the road.
Same old story, whichever stock march out of the stable at Tatts/Goffs looking the best will set the trend and bring home the bacon. Right now, the Hamdan policy seems to breed stamina and buy speed and they are being quite good at not being to stuffy where they look for it.
Report Johnny_Mustang October 23, 2014 8:30 AM BST
I hear he's going to be marketed as "the fastest Hackwood Stakes winner since 2001"

Yes, seriously.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com