Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ClayDavis
04 Sep 14 08:05
| Topic/replies: 8,456 | Blogger: ClayDavis's blog
any stallions, new or old, who you think could have flown under the rader and make a big splash this forthcoming season?

He's not exactly under the rader but I expect Scorpion to make his mark this season
Pause Switch to Standard View New NH season.....thoughts
Show More
Report Swardean September 5, 2014 1:14 PM BST
As ever Clay, I will stick with Seahawks as the team to beat.

One I really like and think will make the playoffs and have also bet to win their division at Massive Prices is Tennessee Titans. 

I also had a good ride with Carolina last season at big odds, hope they can sustain it this year.
Report baNjackst September 8, 2014 7:29 PM BST
Mahler - Will be the business in next few seasons.
Report ClayDavis September 10, 2014 7:33 AM BST
He's related to giants causeway and superstar Leo........hmmmmmmmm I'm not convinced
Report baNjackst September 10, 2014 7:46 PM BST
I'll note your reply. I wasted a post on you.
Report Breedingmad September 11, 2014 12:41 PM BST
Quite a few Gold Wells to look forward to 34 winners from 74 runners to date equates to 46& strike rate.
Report ffs September 16, 2014 3:59 AM BST
**** will have some great 4yo bumper horses next spring.
Report ffs September 16, 2014 3:59 AM BST
Yea ts ???
Report ffs September 16, 2014 4:00 AM BST
lol, what's wrong with posting Y E A T S ???
Report ffs September 16, 2014 4:04 AM BST
of the new sires, I really like Fame and Glory, Shirocco and Imperial Monarch - wouldn't be keen on Mahler, Scorpion tbh. Oscar criminally under-rated as ever, will be interesting to see what people got for all the money spent on the Robins ...
Report ClayDavis September 21, 2014 10:22 AM BST
Fame and glory by montjeu.....I'm  not great fan of montjeu's or his offspring over jumps. **** will be interesting as he has all the attributes
Report ffs September 22, 2014 12:15 AM BST
yeah - I'd share that opinion re: Montjeu myself, but he's a bit special that one ..
Report baNjackst November 10, 2014 11:31 AM GMT
Mahler OFF the mark on track @ Limerick yesterday

While his winners to percentage of runners in Irish P2Ps is very good some posters have doubt.

The 2 4 year old fillys Ma Garret and Presenting Mahler currently the only 2 mahlers to hit the track in Ireland have done nothing to dissuade me of the sires potential.

His stud promise now will see the best of mares covered, not knocking any mares that have been covered by mahler but if these poorer mares are achieving winners the sky's the limit when the better mares produce his progeny.
Produces smart athletic fine looking foals. May success continue. gl
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com