Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Pistol_Packer
18 Jun 11 00:01
| Topic/replies: 29 | Blogger: Pistol_Packer's blog
...has 3 of the top 4 in the betting for the Golden Jubilee, Bewitched, Bated Breath & Delegator. I love that sire, surely the most versatile at stud?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
Prima Donna
When: 20 Jun 11 11:00
I too think he is a good sire but think there are better stallions who you could say are more versatile,from using him on a number of occasions he doesn't really 'stamp' his stock and is he truly a stallion to get top rated 2 y'olds?But his mare quality has got better so he may yet get the so desired precocious sorts,just comparing him to his stud companion Oasis Dream for me he would have more of a claim to the title of the most versatile at stud,but as ever it comes down to people opinions when we asses any stallion.I do think he is a good sire just not perhaps as good as some claim.......at the moment anyway.
By:
Pistol_Packer
When: 23 Jun 11 01:57
Just think Dansili is so flexible, he has had Strategic Prince & Zoffany as top 2yos, & sprinters to cup horses. Obv he doesn't get the volume of tip-top horses Galileo does, but even the mighty one can't claim high class sprinters yet Happy But as you say, maybe this trait amounts to inconsistency if your a breeder
By:
sageform
When: 25 Jun 11 08:55
Dansili and Danehill Dancer have inherited their versatility from Danehill. All three seem to produce speed or stamina depending on the mare. Danetime for whatever reason is more limited and gets few winners over a mile.
By:
potentialmillionaire
When: 09 Jul 11 19:53
Lovely winner for Sir Michael at headquarters today. A progressive colt, well done to all connections. A very profitable yearling with an interesting level of Danzigary.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com