Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Black Sam Bellamy
18 May 11 21:43
| Topic/replies: 311 | Blogger: Black Sam Bellamy's blog
Being by Henrythenavigator and given the fact that Coolmore bought Vertigineux some time back, I guess the early money would be on the Tabor/Smith/Magnier axis. That said, Dermot Farrington has apparently brokered the deal...not a known associate of the Coolmore Mafia, is he ?

Anybody got any ideas on who's signed the cheque ?
Pause Switch to Standard View Who's bought Zenyatta's (half) sister ?
Show More
Report potentialmillionaire May 18, 2011 10:16 PM BST
Won't you leave me alone B S B?

It was a simple transaction that I wished to keep quiet, am I going to have to take out a super injunction? Laugh
Report redbait May 19, 2011 10:45 AM BST
Coolmore bred this filly, so it can't have been one of the Mafia that bought her. Sounds like a new punter to me. It would be some touch for Patrick Prendergast if he got her, as suggested in the paper.
Report Black Sam Bellamy May 19, 2011 11:04 AM BST
potentialmillionaire - If I'd bought this filly, I'd be wanting to tell everyone !

Why the secrecy ? It puzzles me somewhat. We're obviously going to find out sooner or later anyway.
Report potentialmillionaire May 19, 2011 7:40 PM BST
A lot of discreet owners are no such thing, or at least wouldn't be if their agents didn't activley encourage such behaviour.
Agents are terrified of losing mega bucks clients to the next shark - and so they should be when they are so frequently taking them to the cleaners.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com