Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Designer
20 Apr 11 11:39
| Topic/replies: 14 | Blogger: Designer's blog
I was reading the EBN this morning and it says he was purchased by Blandford Bloodstock. Who did actually buy this horse? Wasn't there some confusion regarding him?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
Equimine.co.uk
When: 20 Apr 11 16:24
Designer,

As far as I am aware (but stand to be corrected) he has been sold twice. Firstly at the Keeneland Yearling Sales where he was bought by an agent, then he was purchased at the Breeze Up Two Year Old Sale by Blandford Bloodstock. The consignor was Tally Ho Stud. They might have been the purchaser as a yearling, or acting on behalf of the purchaser.
By:
potentialmillionaire
When: 20 Apr 11 16:48
Just to add to that - he was an $11k yearling at Keeneland, purchased by Frederico Barberini for the O'Callaghans and a £36k breeze up horse by Blandford. I don't know if Blandford work for his current owner or if they are the signer for David Sim**** purchases.
Like Equimine, stand to be corrected!
By:
Prima Donna
When: 20 Apr 11 18:13
OMG we cant say Sim c o c k in the betfair world...........after all someone out there is waiting to be deeply offended!ShockedWe could always call the trainer of Dream Ahead David Simpenis!
By:
potentialmillionaire
When: 20 Apr 11 18:25
Prima, wash your mouth out. I am an easily offended type who has lead a very sheltered life.

From now on we shall refer to our David as Mr Simappendage Laugh
By:
Prima Donna
When: 20 Apr 11 18:28
How about David Simtodger?Laugh
By:
potentialmillionaire
When: 20 Apr 11 18:36
LaughLaugh Laugh

Simtodger it is then. I'll ring Weatherbys in the morning and get their records ammended.Cry
By:
Prima Donna
When: 20 Apr 11 18:48
Try them Pot M doubt they'd go for it mind,could always try Simshoot I'm sure he does!!!Silly
By:
Equimine.co.uk
When: 21 Apr 11 08:08
I just like the irony that you cannot say c ock on a forum that wouldn't exist without them![:x]
By:
jonnyrotten
When: 21 Apr 11 20:44
i think he was bought in at the breeze then bought privatly at the sale
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel