Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rubyisgodinthesaddle
15 Apr 11 22:34
| Topic/replies: 4,564 | Blogger: rubyisgodinthesaddle's blog
I was wondering could the good and the great give me information on the following.

Peeping Fawn??....has she slipped foal or is she not been covered?

Rags to Riches??....does she have her 1st 2yr old by Giants Causeway this year

Queen of the Night??........has this filly died or is she at Coolmore, i never forget her debut  and how she looked in the paddock, one of the most beautiful piece of horse flesh i have ever seen and am a keen follower of her now she obviously does not race anymore
Pause Switch to Standard View Question Re: Star Mares
Show More
Report potentialmillionaire April 16, 2011 1:20 PM BST
Sorry rubyisgodinthesaddle,

Magnier cut off his end of our Batphone when I said he should cut down his book sizes!

I guess Peeping Fawn has gone to the states and if you are really keen Weatherbys, 01933 440077 will have the most recently recorded info - births, deaths, marriages - .

I don't get the impression there is a Coolmore mole on here, I might be wrong, so maybe the info you want might not crawl out of the woodwork on here.
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle April 16, 2011 1:33 PM BST
Cheers Potential.....i was just wondering did anyone get the Wetherbys covering book( is it)....says who covered what etc. I more than likely give them a ring to find some information.

Love to keep a eye out for these grand old fillies progeny
Report potentialmillionaire April 16, 2011 1:48 PM BST
It's something that we all find fascinating I'm sure ruby.

Lots of us get Weatherbys 'Return of Mares' that you allude to. The latest one covers foals born and matings of 2010. Peeping Fawns Jan foaled Galileo filly is the only entry for the mares you're following.

American matings are rarely recorded and foalings over there are not covered atall.

Weatherbys office though will have the latest info and some other snippets that don't make the publication perhaps. Good Luck!
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle April 16, 2011 1:51 PM BST
Yh i just did a simple google of rags to riches and she has a 2yr old i think according to the information and thats good news re: peeping fawn that she has a foal.

Now for Queen of the Night......a mysterious horse that looked like a 3 mile chaser....a monster stamp of a filly. The search continues...Laugh
Report Prima Donna April 17, 2011 7:40 AM BST
Peeping Fawn,Galileo 1YR filly,mare now in the US,Rags to Riches,1YR colt by Henrythenavigator,and was covered 2010 by Galileo,can't find Queen of the night mind.
Report potentialmillionaire April 17, 2011 5:26 PM BST
My incompetance (this time with Return of Mares) highlighted once again by Prima Donna!

Apologies rubyis!
Report jmc27 April 17, 2011 9:59 PM BST
Rags to Riches -Giants Causeway filly is with Todd Pletcher - HTN colt is on the ground - Galileo on the way
Peeping Fawn -I have to check but it went something like this was suppose to be HTN didnt workout so Galileo Filly last year - Kingmambo problems so HTN on the way
Queen of the Night - have to check sorry
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle April 18, 2011 11:39 AM BST
Cheers folks

I think Queen of the night is a lost cause mind you.

I give a prize if anyone has any info on herCool
Report Prima Donna April 18, 2011 1:13 PM BST
Try knock knock knocking on heavens door!Silly
Report jmc27 April 21, 2011 10:12 PM BST
Nothings a lost cause Queen of the Night has a yearling by Mr. Greeley & a foal by Smart Strike - both are fillies :)
Report jmc27 April 22, 2011 12:09 AM BST
Peeping Fawn had a HTN colt and visited Lookin at Lucky this season!
Report rubyisgodinthesaddle April 22, 2011 4:35 PM BST
Jmc thank you so much.

Wow i liking this a lot....Perfect, think they go right to the top hopefullyLove
Report NANI17 April 22, 2011 11:48 PM BST
any reason why coolmore send these good mares to the us?
peeing fawn was one of my favourites Happy
Report jmc27 April 22, 2011 11:57 PM BST
Peeping fawn was born in Ashford so she is just returning home :p
Report NANI17 April 23, 2011 12:00 AM BST
but the real racing is in europe not the us Grin
Report jmc27 April 23, 2011 12:18 AM BST
Nothing to do with racing its bloodlines now.
If it wasnt for American well actually a certain Canadian sire you probably would have no Coolmore.

Start here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Dancer
Report NANI17 April 23, 2011 12:40 AM BST
long live the canucks imo
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com