Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
potentialmillionaire
09 Apr 11 14:17
| Topic/replies: 2,676 | Blogger: potentialmillionaire's blog
Is anyone affected by his recent box injury? (I'm not using him as it happens)

It's a total nightmare for all concerned, the season clock is ticking away, what to do?

Any word of other horses struggling too? It occurs to me that I haven't heard any whisper about fertility/injury/libido issues this year, which in this gossip fuelled industry strikes me as unusual!
Pause Switch to Standard View Tamayuz crocked
Show More
Report RipVanWinkle April 9, 2011 5:14 PM BST
I heard it during the week and didnt believe it but it was confirmed in the field today. It would have been worse if it happened in his first or second year. He's a nice horse have even seen some good foals by himBlush I did hear of a horse in the uk struggling with a problem alright
Report potentialmillionaire April 9, 2011 6:42 PM BST
Rip, Rip, what's with all the discretion! Laugh

Actually I heard that Hurricane Run has been struggling with his back but I guess that is probably old news and I'm not sure if it has been really debilitating.

Is Danehill Dancer managing ok Prima? He's not the easiest these days is he?
Report Prima Donna April 9, 2011 9:32 PM BST
Well sorry to be so late as we have guests here this evening,but I agree a really bad time for this to happen to him.I too have seen a foal or two by Tamayuz he can get good sorts and he too comes from the family we were all talking about this week.Pot M,as far as I know D.D is getting on with job as we have a mare scanned in foal I've not be told anything that should worry me but I'm all ears if I need to what have you been told?ConfusedI will continue this tomorrow eve'I will be racing.Grin
Report potentialmillionaire April 9, 2011 10:10 PM BST
I know nothing Prima!

As usual!

Have a good day racing tomorrow, good luck if you've got any interest - nothing too nerve wracking I hope [:(]
Report Prima Donna April 10, 2011 6:26 AM BST
Oh that's good,I have not been told anything but I will see some of his connections later so will ask,talking of D.D did you notice his son Jeremy has a runner in the first?Personally right now the idea of spending all day racing does not hold much appeal,standing naked at the bottom of a waterfall with lovely cool water splashing all over me does Laugh...............its been a long night!
Report Wilycayote April 10, 2011 3:38 PM BST
Rip, I also heard a rumour of a first season sire suffering with his fertility, but am not aware of any concrete stats to back it up.

Think this is the time of year that things become apparent as the bulk of mares are coming round for their second covers/scans.
Report RipVanWinkle April 10, 2011 4:10 PM BST
Wilcayote i'd prefer not to speculate anymore as really these things have to be confirmed
Report Prima Donna April 10, 2011 8:47 PM BST
Nothing to report regarding Danehill Dancer,I'm assured he is fit and well as I said above we have one scanned in-foal and another waiting lets hope he is fine and we have nothing to worry about.
Jeremy's runner did not exactly set the world on fire did itPlainAnd at last a GR winner for HRE its about time some hope for us all with stock by him.Oh and just in case you are wondering how I feel this evening.........a lot better than I did this morning,Vodka never again!
Report potentialmillionaire April 10, 2011 9:09 PM BST
I've been quite worried about you Prima. Voddie, what posessed you!! A tiptop case of Fleurie would have been the way to go surely.Grin

I thought the Gosden horse in the trial at Kempton looked a good scopey sort so you can imagine my horror when wonder Willie fell off coming out of the stalls! I could barely bring myself to look up the result of the Ballysax!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com