Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hearts.no1
21 Oct 10 10:25
| Topic/replies: 15,367 | Blogger: Hearts.no1's blog
I returned a weaving foal , what does that mean ?

The horse was a box walker , what does that mean ?

The horse was a wind sucker , what does that mean ?

Sorry for being a thicko Sad

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 6
By:
Prima Donna
When: 21 Oct 10 11:33
Hearts.no1     21 Oct 10 10:25 
I returned a weaving foal , what does that mean ? Sent the foal back to sales company as it has a vice ie weaving.(Standing swinging it's self side to side going into a trance like state sometimes)

The horse was a box walker , what does that mean ?Spends most of its time just endlessly walking round and round in its stable,can run up very light if does it a lot.

The horse was a wind sucker , what does that mean ? Horses that grab hold of stable doors or rails on field fences sucking in vast amounts of air,this is a bad vice as they tend to fill themselves with air then they don't really want to eat they then look poor goes hand in hand with stomach ulcers.If ever you want to buy any horse who is a wind sucker just walk away.

Sorry for being a thicko Your not Hearts just interested!Oh yes thanks for the dinner invite Cool
By:
Hearts.no1
When: 21 Oct 10 12:44
Thnx for the reply Prima Happy why and what are the detrimental effects of a horse that weaves ?

ps KFC alright ? Silly
By:
Prima Donna
When: 21 Oct 10 13:41
LaughKFC is not alright I hate the stuff haven't had it for years,Weaving can so I understand in extreme cases send horses in a trance they get themselves into a right state sometimes,but I'd rather that vice than a god damn windsucker...........talking of ****suckersShockednow where's that new cleaner of ours!Laugh
By:
Hearts.no1
When: 21 Oct 10 13:43
LaughLaughLaughLaugh You nutjob ! LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
Prima Donna
When: 21 Oct 10 14:41
If she does it like that again Hearts she will be getting the 'nutjob'[;)]LaughLaughthat sure was finger lick'in good!!!Laugh(don't tell the wife I said that)Devil
By:
Hearts.no1
When: 21 Oct 10 16:08
Silly
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel