Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sageform
29 Sep 10 18:01
| Topic/replies: 22,835 | Blogger: sageform's blog
I will be away for a few days from tonite so will update the full table later. After Mirza at 4.50 and Julienus at 5.50, Oasis Dream and Cape Cross are both on 90 for the year, but the monthly leaders are Oasis D. and Dubawi on 18.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 11
By:
sageform
When: 10 Oct 10 15:20
The battle to be top sire in UK on wins continues. As of 3.10 this afternoon,
Oasis Dream   94
Cape Cross    93
Dubawi        87
Danehill Dancer, Kyllachy and Pivotal.  83 each.

I know that my stats may mean little to some, but Dubawi is on target for 100 wins from just 2 crops and to put that in perspective, only Pivotal, Kyllachy and Cape Cross have reached 100 in a calendar year while Oasis Dream had 99 last year from his first 3 crops. Dubawi has quite a few winners in other countries as well so this is by far the most impressive total in the 40 years I have been keeping the stats.
By:
jay..b#
When: 10 Oct 10 16:15
Speaking of Dubawi, his 2yr old half-sister runs tomorrow in the 3.25 at Kempton. trained by Luca Cumani, DUBAI QUEEN, will be ridden by K Fallon. Dubai Queen is sired by Kingmambo
By:
imagele
When: 10 Oct 10 21:25
I have been proved 100% wrong about Dubawi - I thought Sheik Mo overrated DM and don't like Seeking the Gold at all. I thought Dubawi was a good but not great racehorse and not as good looking a specimen as his father.  Had arguments with my business partner about using him and thankfully he won because we got in early with him - but not through any foresight on my part.

I have been flabbergasted at how good some of the Dubawi's are - shows you what I know!
By:
perrydinho
When: 11 Oct 10 21:31
Lets hope Dubawi makes a similar impression as a broodmare sire in years to come[;)]
By:
sageform
When: 14 Oct 10 09:16
Hope my figures are correct-I may miss disqualifications at later dates etc. but here goes:
UK wins to Oct 13.

Cape Cross   94
Oasis Dream  94
Dubawi       87
Danehill Dancer 85
Pivotal      85
Kyllachy     83
Mecicean     80
Exceed and Excel  77
Invincible Spirit 76
Bahamian Bounty 71
Noverre      71

To again put Dubawi into perspective, the next best second season sire, Shamardal, has 56.
By:
pimm
When: 14 Oct 10 12:52
perry, i hope medicean will do the same!
By:
sageform
When: 16 Oct 10 16:07
Despite yet another Group 1 2yo winner and second in Frankel and , Galileo still only on 37. Quality yes but quantity no.
By:
sageform
When: 17 Oct 10 13:22
Group 2 double for Cape Cross brings him to 96, one ahead of Oasis D. and 7 clear of Dubawi.
By:
jonnyrotten
When: 17 Oct 10 15:26
most of the cape crosses did'nt cover the nomination fee last week
By:
sageform
When: 19 Oct 10 13:43
Probably because the covering fee is too high. Still a very consistent producer of winners but he does have a lot of runners.
By:
sageform
When: 19 Oct 10 15:37
Double today for Avonbridge moving to 8 in October and 39 for the year. Third in my second season table behind Dubawi and Shamardal..
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com