Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DMCK
22 Aug 10 19:17
| Topic/replies: 426 | Blogger: DMCK's blog
entry in tipp on thursday, pedigree suggests a real derby horse
Pause Switch to Standard View Is Long Live The King the horse we...
Show More
Report Prima Donna August 22, 2010 8:25 PM BST
Be great if he was![;)]
Report DMCK August 24, 2010 10:36 PM BST
is that a knowing wink prima?
Report Prima Donna August 25, 2010 5:56 AM BST
Might be DMCK Cool
Report DMCK August 25, 2010 9:16 AM BST
do you think he'll win 1st time out?
Report Prima Donna August 25, 2010 12:44 PM BST
I don't know DMCK,but I hope he goes on,and it certainly would be great if he does win at top level,good trainer and breeder behind him all of those things can be a good start.
Report Tiswallaceno7 August 25, 2010 1:56 PM BST
Not running 2moro night but is going to be out soon i would imagine. Could head for that CHabal Maiden on ICS Day
Report neill d August 25, 2010 2:21 PM BST
Must be an O'Brien horse with a name like that I'd guess, I remember them saying the same things about William Hogarth.
Report starspangledbanner August 25, 2010 4:19 PM BST
sam lords castle is the one to look out for
Report Tiswallaceno7 August 25, 2010 4:49 PM BST
This watchman horse must be decent. The fact that AOB has around 5 to 6 entered intially means watchman thinks this yoke it good and aob stuck in his rag to get a measure on where his 2yr old come out against watchman.
[;)]thats how i see it
Report DMCK August 25, 2010 7:31 PM BST
lads only offering a mean 25's for the derby
Report starspangledbanner September 3, 2010 11:05 PM BST
5.05 leopardstown tomorrow Happy
Report da fallon factor September 3, 2010 11:23 PM BST
plz dont let this be another william hogarth,sirgarfieldsobers or god forgive me "the birds in ballydoyle are singing about steinbeck"
Report DMCK September 4, 2010 7:40 PM BST
im not going to do any hyping but he finished excellently with good speed
Report starspangledbanner September 5, 2010 10:28 AM BST
promising is the word best described about that performance,lets hope he can build on it
Report gunyah September 5, 2010 11:37 AM BST
Happy
Report DMCK September 5, 2010 7:11 PM BST
espite having ticktes for leop i couldnt get off work for ir, did anyone see him in the flesh?
Report Grizzledchin September 24, 2010 1:46 AM BST
Saw him in the flesh in Leopardstown. This is a serious racehorse. Penny didn't drop until last furlong. Loved him in pre-parade ring and paddock, but more importantly, when he came in he looked like real racehorse...buzzing, great presence, loved the battle, like a child that discovered candy. This horse will win the/a Derby next year. This is my first post on BF, and I've logged in especially to make this comment. I've seen a lot of good 2yos this year and in the past, but nothing that stirs me like this one since STS and F&G both two years ago. I thought Glor na Mara might be the real deal, and still think he'll win the Guineas if they put blinkers on him (which they might do just once to win the big race next year), but LLTK is a name we'll be talking about a lot next year. My advice, lump on at whatever price you can before he runs this weekend. Best of luck.
Report BraveInca2006. September 24, 2010 8:17 PM BST
You were doing so well until you mentioned Glor Na Mara for the Guineas!
Report DMCK September 24, 2010 9:39 PM BST
have 40's and 50's with WH, took the day off work just to see him sunday but none he's not running, was hoping he'd avoid the dewhurst or RP, thanks for posting Grizzledchin. am really dissappointed now, been looking forard to see him for weeks nows, have photos of STS and SNA from the parade ring of the last 2renwels.
Report Hearts.no1 September 25, 2010 3:15 PM BST
runs today 5.30 gowan.
Report Colonel Sanders September 25, 2010 5:26 PM BST
1.41 today
Report Hearts.no1 September 25, 2010 7:23 PM BST
poor run today,unplaced.
Report The Gotchee September 25, 2010 9:26 PM BST
This horse will win the/a Derby next year. This is my first post on BF, and I've logged in especially to make this comment Sad

Possibly Dingle?

THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING Cry
Report starspangledbanner September 26, 2010 11:45 PM BST
back to the drawing board for ballydoyle,this season has been a poor one by there standards,
Report DMCK September 27, 2010 8:09 PM BST
im clearly cluthing at straws but heavy ground and a poor ride your young joseph (who looked massive beside seamie and johnny at the Curragh yesterday), might have limited him, his successful half brother really only acted on good and good to soft
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com