Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jmc27
03 Mar 10 18:19
| Topic/replies: 2,689 | Blogger: jmc27's blog
From the post

RUNAWAY Epsom Oaks winner Alexandrova heads a strong book of mares visiting Coolmore's reverse shuttler Fastnet Rock this season.

The daughter of Sadler's Wells, who was also successful in the Irish and Yorkshire Oaks, is one of 21 Group-winning or stakes-producing mares confirmed to visit the son of Danehill.

Other high-profile bookings include All Too Beautiful, an Oaks-placed daughter of Urban Sea, Phoenix Stakes winner Damson and Irish Oaks heroine Moonstone as well as the dams of Araafa, Clodovil, Johannesburg, King Charlemagne, Peeping Fawn, Rumplestiltskin, Thewayyouare and Westphalia.

No point doing it in half measures :p
Pause Switch to Standard View Fastnet Rock :o
Show More
Report RipVanWinkle March 3, 2010 6:25 PM GMT
A ghost town! Look at that thread :)
Report push March 3, 2010 7:00 PM GMT
They must be hoping he is the new Danehill.
Report RipVanWinkle March 3, 2010 7:28 PM GMT
He may well be the new Danehill and i suspect the mare that Slick is sending to him is a proper good mare. The problem with Coolmore is that they will support there stallions very good in there fisrt 1or2 years at stud with there own mares then they go again and do the same on other stallions this might not be the case with Fastnet Rock as this may well be his only time to be in Europe i hope not but this is may what happen
Report Slick'N'Smooth March 3, 2010 7:43 PM GMT
I would imagine that Coolmore are supporting him so well for a number of reasons

1) They are giving him every chance to succeed and be a credible stallion that they can reverse shuttle, esp now DD isn't shuttling.

2)They are showing the level of patronage they are giving him to encourage/support breeders taking a chance on an Aus pedigree.

3)He is only going to cover for one season and therefore they are going to use him extensively for similar reasons that I am. To have a different route to Danehill that can then be crossed to more familiar lines. For example, if Alexandrova produces a colt and it is good, then they have a new stallion that is very well bred, fashionable, but still open to use on the majority of European mares. If she produces a filly, that filly can easily be mated to their DD line stallions.

Rip, you will have to guess which is my mare :-)
Report RipVanWinkle March 3, 2010 8:08 PM GMT
I was looking at the mares and your mare has to be relatively old because you were not going to mate her so that means she is already proven.There are one or two that i thought might be yours but then again thats not all his mares.
The dam of Peeping Fawn and Thewayyouare is the family they will be hoping for a successful colt from i would think
Report PaulPerton01 March 3, 2010 8:21 PM GMT
Rip, i am sure the Mrs SnS mare will be on that list or at least at that kind of level, i am sure that they will look for well bred mares or good producers. If they are trying to give him a nice northern hemisphere start.
Report RipVanWinkle March 3, 2010 9:03 PM GMT
I said that wasnt his full list of mares, so there was no point in guessing which one of the mares listed above was hers because it may not be one of them
Report Grenouille March 4, 2010 12:18 PM GMT
giving hiom every chance to begin to challenge redoutes choice
Report The Big O March 23, 2010 2:24 AM GMT
His produce down-under look fantastic and run just as well.

Had he been trained by someone with a clue he could have been a superstar himself.
Report beefster1 March 30, 2010 11:54 AM BST
Seems like the real deal in Australia. But he is one seriously ugly and plain horse. I wouldnt be rushing to him with a mare. Great bone but looks more like a plough horse than a racehorse!
Report Prima Donna March 30, 2010 1:17 PM BST
Some of the Danehill's are on the plain side,he is a great prospect though.
Report abradburystar March 30, 2010 1:18 PM BST
Well Beefster - when I was in Aussie in 2004 I saw him in the paddock at Flemington and he was the best looking sprinter I had ever seen and I saw Ajdal, Dayjur and Green Desert.

I was so disappointed when injury curtailed his career before he got to race in England
Report push April 20, 2010 8:13 PM BST
Stud fee in Aus up to £82,780
Report Slick'N'Smooth April 28, 2010 10:22 PM BST
ttt

For Ace Kicker and Potential Millionaire :-)
Report potentialmillionaire April 30, 2010 5:59 PM BST
Slick, indeed there is a lot of backing into corners going on, especially with coolmore and their associates. How they can keep going Danehill over Sadlers or vice versa and then move a generation away and go back in with Fastnet or D.D I do not know. They are having a flirtation with Kingmambo admittedly,though that keeps you well and truely N.D and 'Specialed' and isn't the best recipe for soundness which has to be a big question with these limited family groups. i suppose they are letting other people experiment and when a successful mare comes up at auction from an alternative background, my is she going to be at a premium. Maybe it'll be my Sir Percy filly!!!!
Report jmc27 January 28, 2013 3:04 PM GMT
Anyone have any updates on any of these?
Report Wilycayote January 28, 2013 6:09 PM GMT
Heard from a contact quite close to Ballydoyle that A O'B has 15-20 Fastnet Rock 2yo's for this season and is likely to have even more for 2014.

Coolmore are obviously determined to make this guy succeed. Saw they bought a yearling last night in NZ for $1.9M !!
Report Wilycayote March 6, 2013 9:07 PM GMT
I see A O'B has a 2yo Fastnet Rock 1/2 to Kingsbarns that he bred himself. Nice postion to be in.
Report DMCK March 6, 2013 10:21 PM GMT
Colts:
Fastnet Rock ex Beltisaal
Fastnet Rock ex Blue Cloud
Fastnet Rock ex Blue Dream
Fastnet Rock ex Descant
- Fastnet Rock ex My Emma
Fastnet Rock ex Small Sacrifice
Fastnet Rock ex Strawberry Roan

not a bad list said to be in training with APOB. That said talked to a lad who has breed 3 and likes the sire, said that they seem better than the Danehill Dancers he had out of one of the mares the year before!
Report Castiron March 7, 2013 10:03 AM GMT
When does the two year old racing racing start and would you expect to see many Fastnet Rocks out early ?
Report DMCK March 7, 2013 10:20 AM GMT
starts on Irish Lincon day 24th of march. 5f maiden and in my very humble opinion i think we'll see a few FR's entered at the initial entry stage along with JSB having an Intense Focus or 2, Mastercraftsman should be represented too
Report Wilycayote March 7, 2013 4:01 PM GMT
DMCK: does AO'B have any filles by Fastnet Rock, or just colts?
Report DMCK March 7, 2013 5:23 PM GMT
im sure he does, http://www.aidanobrienfansite.com/2012-coolmore-2-year-olds.php its a fan site but i find them solid enough, werent far off when they did same last year if memory serves
Report Castiron March 7, 2013 5:51 PM GMT
Thanks, DMCK.

Wilycayote, his Aust results show FR's fillies are a touch better than his colts. It will be interesting to see whether those results are replicated in the NH.
Report Castiron March 9, 2013 7:41 AM GMT
FR sired a new Group 1 winner today. Super Cool a 3yo gelding, won the million dollar Australian Cup.
Report Wilycayote March 13, 2013 10:54 AM GMT
Good news for Coolmore that FRock can get a top class colt over 1mile 2 furlongs. Will give them heart for all the classic winning mares they're sending him in Ireland.

Heard the Coolmore foaling manager has said they've got some cracking FRock foals this year already.
Report Castiron March 13, 2013 10:55 PM GMT
The best FR's have multiple gears, with the ability to hit top gear at a moments notice. If his European mares, aid him in siring classic horses, then expect to see some very exciting horses.
Report Castiron April 10, 2013 11:40 AM BST
FR had a colt sell for 4 Million Aussie dollars today in Sydney. Coolmore were the under bidders.
Report Castiron May 11, 2013 9:23 AM BST
FR had a new Group 1 winner this afternoon. The 3yo colt, Your Song beat the older sprinters in the $400k, BTC Sprint in Brisbane.
Report roy jones June 23, 2013 3:28 PM BST
where are the fastnet rock in europe this year??
only on runner !!! FR produced "quick" runner in AUS
Report potentialmillionaire September 21, 2013 1:56 PM BST
Just what dip in quality will Fastnet's mares take in Ireland in 2014?

The efforts of Coolmore to import some leading antipodean representatives to boost his profile to me is telling.

My opinion that he is too coarse an Aussie type to knit well with our more elegant type of thoroughbred brood mare could yet come true. . .

Well there has to be a first time!
Report jmc27 September 22, 2013 12:15 AM BST
Remember the first maiden of the season AOB had one entered (withdrawn due to ground) and I thought to myself FR is going to have some crackers out this year...big BIG disappointment so far. Whats going on?
Report Wilycayote September 22, 2013 7:40 PM BST
A lot of people dont realise how few 2yo's he has this season. He was not advertised by Coolmore in his first year, I believe it was simply a test to see if he might handle shuttling.

next year will show him to better effect. Anyway, 3 2yo winners from 6 runners, a 50% Strike rate, is fair enough and Dorothy B looks pretty decent to me.

anyone got any inside info into the FRocks at Ballydoyle?
Report zygote September 22, 2013 8:57 PM BST
Coolmore have obsessively used the Northern Dancer-line for many years. At present, only Canford Cliffs of their stallions bucks the trend. Mares by Sadlers Wells, Galileo, and Montjeu are now having to go mainly to Danehill-line sires, thereby increasing the inbreeding. This over-reliance on one stallion is not a positive trend for the breed.
Report jmc27 September 27, 2013 7:22 PM BST
First FR (x My Emma) 2 year old to run for AOB wins tonight at Dundalk. Not a chance were they going to run one that wasnt going to go close
Report STELLAR MANIPULATOR September 29, 2013 8:14 PM BST
Heard from a good source that the heaviest animal in Ballydoyle is an FR juvenile so dont expect too much precocity !
Report The Gotchee September 30, 2013 9:51 PM BST
How many Northern Hemisphere foals did FR sire and how many  N.H. 2 year old winners has he had?,
Report roy jones October 24, 2013 10:30 PM BST
80 mares covered the first year
not to much winners !!!
Report jmc27 October 25, 2013 9:14 PM BST
Only 4 from 11 so far UK and Eire 2yr olds this year
Report The Gotchee October 25, 2013 10:35 PM BST
Another Coolmore dud. I could have told you that. He might be siring G1 winners in the southern hemisphere but what are the on? Different rules down there.
Report Castiron October 26, 2013 9:14 PM BST
I believe you guys are judging him too prematurely. He has never been a great sire of two year olds in Aust or NZ. He has never led the 2yo sires list or sired a group 1 winner at two. Also, he never won in 8 starts himself at two, but matured enough at three, to win two Group 1 races, against open age sprinters.
Report jmc27 October 29, 2013 4:05 PM GMT
Castiron 26 Oct 13 21:14 Joined: 10 May 04 | Topic/replies: 829 | Blogger: Castiron's blog
I believe you guys are judging him too prematurely. He has never been a great sire of two year olds in Aust or NZ. He has never led the 2yo sires list or sired a group 1 winner at two. Also, he never won in 8 starts himself at two, but matured enough at three, to win two Group 1 races, against open age sprinters.

Looking back on his Aus offspring a very valid point bit more sense than the usual anti Coolmore sensationalism from the Gotchee
Report The Gotchee October 29, 2013 5:30 PM GMT
Not anti Coolmore just stating facts.

Some people just can't see through the hype.
Report Vubiant November 4, 2013 2:10 PM GMT
Good grief -the anti-Coolmore tripe merchants are even on the Bloodstock forum.
They can't find enough barrel bottoms to scrape. Laugh
Report The Gotchee November 4, 2013 11:15 PM GMT
Vubiant,have you something to offer?
The only tripe around here is what comes out of your mouth.
I have never yet heard a valid contribution from you since I came on this forum other than smart ar$e remarks.
We are all entitled to an opinion whether you like it or not.
If you can string a decent contribution together about the merits of the Coolmore operation I would be happy to debate it with you otherwise don't try and ruin this forum like you have with others. Go back to the chit chat forum where your knowledge on Coronation Street, The X factor,Celebrity Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here is better appreciated.
This saying really applies to you: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Report Castiron November 9, 2013 7:24 PM GMT
He sired his 14th Group One winner yesterday in NZ, with the three year old Atlante, scoring in the Guineas.
Report Wilycayote November 9, 2013 7:47 PM GMT
I get the feeling that at some point next summer when the ground gets firm, Fastnet Rock is going to blast onto the scene with his late developing 3yo's up here.

What I can't fathom is why Coolmore have hardly advertised him over the last three years. Is it me or do they hardly mention/advertise him? Perhaps you Irish chaps have a different take on things?
Report roy jones November 9, 2013 10:09 PM GMT
Is it me or do they hardly mention/advertise him?

they advertice him........look at arqana sales in august
there was 15 yearlings with good pedigrees...
they sold not very well (i had a participation in one yearling)

not a  lot runner..........even sea the stars had runners and winners !!!
Report Wilycayote April 8, 2014 12:07 PM BST
Looks like John Warren is getting stuck into Fastnet Rock down at the AUS yearlings sales.

$1.6 million for a colt...nice work if you can get it!
Report The Gotchee April 10, 2014 11:21 PM BST
A top class sire should produce decent 2 year olds. This dud still has a lot to prove. He has gone from 30k euros to private in the northern hemisphere. Encosta de Lago, if I remember correctly had a similar profile, where is he now?
Report Castiron April 12, 2014 10:48 PM BST
Sired his 15th Group One winner, yesterday. Grin
Report potentialmillionaire April 13, 2014 2:17 PM BST
Perhaps more to the point it's starting to look a bit more promising up here now.

We naysayers might yet have to give best to the Tipperary bullsh1t collective!
Report proxygene April 13, 2014 5:16 PM BST
Top 20 British sires of 2 year olds for 2013 (Jan-Dec) as I have them.

rating, data size, sire

7672 70 Invincible Spirit
7001 37 Oasis Dream
6337 56 Acclamation
5848 15 Street Cry
5012  6 Hurricane Run
4779  3 Monsun
4772  6 Elusive Quality
4664  2 War Front
4651 50 Dubawi
4573 20 Clodovil
4522  6 Fastnet Rock
4224 64 Exceed And Excel
4223 23 Galileo
4188  3 Distorted Humor
4055  1 Henny Hughes
4032 52 Kodiac
3242 36 Kheleyf
3058 27 Sea The Stars
3025  3 Lemon Drop Kid
2976  5 Dynaformer

So Fastnet Rock, best of the newbies but not as high as New Approach, Ramonti and Henrythenavigators entrance in 2012. Not to be ignored as they should improve from 2 to 3.
Report The Gotchee April 14, 2014 11:26 PM BST
How is the rating calculated?
What is "Data Size"?
Report proxygene April 15, 2014 3:06 PM BST
Hi Mr Gotchee,

Fullest explanation is on the website which wont take too much imagination to find, .co.uk

Data Size is basically runners but with exclusions through lack of a point of reference. For example one of your favourites from a few years ago SYT, wasn't included as although High Chaparral had plenty of evidence, broodmare sire Tights had none to make a comparison to.
Report Castiron April 26, 2014 1:03 PM BST
Group One winner number 16 today.

A 4yo mare that took it's earnings over $2mil.
Report Wilycayote April 26, 2014 5:18 PM BST
I see Coolmore have found themselves a potential stallion son of FR which they have been craving; Zululand ($1.5m yearling) 2nd in G1 Champagne Stakes. Could be his 17th top flight winner in the not too distant future...
Report The Gotchee April 27, 2014 9:37 AM BST
Castiron 26 Apr 14 13:03
Group One winner number 16 today.

A 4yo mare that took it's earnings over $2mil.

These so called Group one wins equate to uncompetitive Listed Class events in the Northern Hemisphere.

If you are referring to Driefontain, you will be aware that on her previous run she won a Group 3 beating Platelet by 1 1/4 lengths.
Yesterday she beat Platelet by 1 1/4 lengths on the exact same terms but this labelled a Group one event.  The racing post ratings for her runs would suggest to me that she is little more than handicap/listed class in the Northern Hemisphere.

I don't want to rain on your parade but Fastnet Rock is only an ordinary sire in these parts. If he is really that good why is his stud fee £175,000 in Australia and Private (started off at £30,000) over here?
Report Castiron April 27, 2014 11:20 PM BST
I agree it wasn't one of our top group one races, but every country in world racing, programs these races.

Your suggestion that it would be the equivalent of a listed or handicap race in the NH, is laughable.

Ortensia, who raced and won, in these so called second tier Group 1's, showed on numerous occasions she was more than competitive in your Group 1's.
Report Wilycayote April 28, 2014 6:32 PM BST
FR should have had a nice debut 2yo winner then, Joseph O'Brien too confident on Timbuktu, but she looked classy.
Report The Gotchee April 29, 2014 10:30 PM BST
Wilycayote 28 Apr 14 18:32 Joined: 31 Dec 10 | Topic/replies: 230 | Blogger: Wilycayote's blog
FR should have had a nice debut 2yo winner then, Joseph O'Brien too confident on Timbuktu, but she looked classy.

I don't think you can attribute Timbuktu's ability to the influence of Fastnet Rock. The mare, Flashing Green (GREEN DESERT) has already bred three black type performers.

The opening post to this thread is as follows;

From the post

RUNAWAY Epsom Oaks winner Alexandrova heads a strong book of mares visiting Coolmore's reverse shuttler Fastnet Rock this season.

The daughter of Sadler's Wells, who was also successful in the Irish and Yorkshire Oaks, is one of 21 Group-winning or stakes-producing mares confirmed to visit the son of Danehill.

Other high-profile bookings include All Too Beautiful, an Oaks-placed daughter of Urban Sea, Phoenix Stakes winner Damson and Irish Oaks heroine Moonstone as well as the dams of Araafa, Clodovil, Johannesburg, King Charlemagne, Peeping Fawn, Rumplestiltskin, Thewayyouare and Westphalia.

No point doing it in half measures :p

Where are all these well bred individuals?
Report jmc27 May 20, 2014 9:31 PM BST
The Gotchee has come out with some clangers when it comes to Coolmore sires but Im siding with him here. 180 mares I read (needs checking) and not really much to show so far, Palace  probably going to be the best :-/
Got a strong second book so you would be expect a decent 2 year old this year!
Report The Gotchee May 20, 2014 10:29 PM BST
A lot of people incorrectly tend to attribute the success of a racehorse to the influence of the covering sire when, in fact, it is most likely to be the dam. Henrythenavigator springs to mind.
In the case of Fastnet Rock, he is a complete disaster. He covered some exceptionally well bred and black type producing mares but he has little to show for it.
Report yer ma May 21, 2014 10:59 AM BST
I must have misread the blurb about his 16 group 1 winners and multiple sire sons.  I've only done one  and she looked like a missile as a foal, little backward now but is a bk1 yearling every time.  At least another season surely.  PS. Fascinating Rock?
Report Wilycayote May 21, 2014 3:41 PM BST
Dear Gotchee, If you come across any more "disaster stallions" like FR please let me know, I will happily buy it off you!

FYI he covered a pretty small book of average mares for this year's 3yo's, and then a massive increase to 150 quality mares for this year's 2yo's.

I don't think Galileo has come up with a decent 2yo yet this season. Oh dear, he must be headed towards disaster too...
Report jmc27 May 21, 2014 8:29 PM BST
Did some looking back first year was 81 not 180 as I stated above
Report The Gotchee May 21, 2014 10:36 PM BST
Dear Wileycayote, you call an English Oaks winner an Irish Oaks winner, 21 Group-winning or stakes-producing mares who visited  Fastnet Rock in his first Northern Hemisphere roster in 2010  "a pretty small book of average mares"?
If you come across any of these average mares, please let me know, I will happily buy off you.
FYI, Galileo has nothing to prove, in the Northern Hemisphere.
Report brain dead jockeys May 24, 2014 11:37 PM BST
gotchee is spot on about fastnet rock IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE.............obviouly he is a super stud down under but up here he has sired nothing except that weld horse fascinating rock. i dont know why his fee up here is registered as private. o briens 3yo horses this year have been very poor............i wonder is it because of all the good mares they sent to fastnet rock.
magnier wont send any good mares to this sire unless there is a good group 1 winner soon. he doesnt mess around with stallions and will confine this guy to teh south from now on. the minute they dont prove themselves, they are kicked out the door. fugi pegusus and pentre celebre being the exceptions........cause they were acquired for zillions..........dylan thomas is now a NH sire. hawk wing was quickly moved on, one cool cat being another.
Report Castiron May 25, 2014 6:08 AM BST
The irony is that three of his very best sons, Foxwedge, Super Cool and Smart Missile, are out of US bred mares.

Plus we find his two best daughters, Atlantic Jewel having an Irish bred 2nd dam and Mosheen an Irish bred 3rd dam.
Report jmc27 May 25, 2014 2:02 PM BST
To blame AOB's bad bunch off 3 year olds on Fastnet Rock is laughable BJD, he only covered 81 mares, so minus the percentage of nature not happening out of the foals that landed on the ground alive all I can see is AOB got 13.
Galileo still got an extremely strong book of mares

Blackstone (16/4/11) - Fastnet Rock ex Blue Dream
            Dam half sister to Bordighera (dam of George Washington)
Cougar Mountain (28/3/11) - Fastnet Rock ex Descant
            Dam is half sister to Gr.1 winner Zafonic and Gr.3 winner Zamindar
Drishti (12/4/11) - Fastnet Rock ex American Queen
            Half brother to two winners, dam half sister to French Listed winner
Quartz (11/4/11) - Fastnet Rock ex Beltisaal
            Half brother to Racing Post Trophy Gr.1 winner Kingsbarns
Red Rocks Point (4/4/11) - Fastnet Rock ex My Emma
            Half brother to Listed winner Moments Of Joy, dam won Yorkshire Oaks Gr.1
Table Rock (31/3/11) - Fastnet Rock ex Small Sacrifice
            Family of Group 1 winner Trusted Partner and dam of Dress To Thrill
The Islander (17/3/11) - Fastnet Rock ex Blue Cloud
            Half brother to Leopardstown 1000 Guineas Trial Gr.3 winner Empowering
Vivat Rex (2/4/11) - Fastnet Rock ex Strawberry Roan
            Dam is twice Listed winner and full sister to Oaks winner Imagine
Aqua de Vida (22/1/11) - Fastnet Rock ex Delphinium
            Half sister to Gallinule Stakes Gr.3 winner Hebridean
Canary (5/5/11) - Fastnet Rock ex Leonia
            From family of Germany Gr.1 winners Lando and Laroche
Iveragh (28/2/11) - Fastnet Rock x In My Dreams
            Dam half sister to Rock Of Gibraltar
Palace (28/3/11) - Fastnet Rock ex Lady Icarus
            Half sister to Gr.3 winner Furner's Green
Fastnet Rock ex Sea Picture
            Dam half sister to Yorkshire Oaks Gr.1 winner Hellenic
Report jmc27 May 25, 2014 2:07 PM BST
This years so far....

Cape Clear Island  Fastnet Rock x Kushnarenkovo (8/5/2012)
Shark Island Fastnet Rock x Lady Lupus (22/1/2012)
Smuggler's Cove Fastnet Rock x Chenchikova (17/2/2012)   
Song of Love Fastnet Rock x Delicate Charm (26/1/2012)
St. Patrick's Day Fastnet Rock x Race for the Stars
Ask Me Nicely Fastnet Rock x Queen Titi (21/2/2012)
Belong Fastnet Rock x Leonia (4/5/2012)
Diamondsandrubies Fastnet Rock x Quarter Moon (30/4/2012
Echos Of My Mind - Fastnet Rock x In My Dreams (3/3/2012)
Qualify - Fastnet Rock x Perihelion (22/4/2012) 
Terracotta Fastnet Rock x Sacrosanct (22/4/2012) 
Timbuktu -  Fastnet Rock x Flashing Green (7/4/2012)
Sea Of Blue - Fastnet Rock x Song Of The Sea (30/4/2012)
Unbelievable Fastnet Rock x Maryinsky (6/5/2012)
Wandering  Fastnet Rock x Piping (13/2/2012)
Report The Gotchee June 6, 2014 10:06 PM BST
Big chance tomorrow, for Fastnet Rock to rekindle his stud career in the Northern Hemisphere. It will be hard to listen to the hype!!
Report roy jones July 15, 2014 5:47 PM BST
actually some more BT with FR!!
is it the start of the NH stallion carrer??
we will SEE the prices at the yarlings sales
Report potentialmillionaire September 9, 2014 6:07 PM BST
Well well well.

Coolmore have apparently then sold 75% shares in 9 Northern Hemisphere Fastnet Rock yearlings to Australian Interests.

Are we all in agreement that deeds speak louder than words? !!
Report neill d September 9, 2014 7:49 PM BST
For the book he has had they'd have liked to have seen more you'd think. It was a good summer this year as well so little excuse on that front.
Report Castiron October 11, 2014 11:50 AM BST
Sired the winner of The Thousand Guineas today, making it two Group One winning fillies in a week.
Report roy jones October 28, 2014 10:34 PM GMT
but NOT quite the same success in NH
5 BT winner horses, more than mastercraftman ;-))
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com