Forums

Basketball

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
10 Aug 21 16:13
| Topic/replies: 18,078 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Is it fact or fiction.
1=there are over 100,000 scientists all over the world say its fact.(they are employed by the governments of the world to say its fact)
2=there are as many scientists who say its fiction(they are not allowed give their opinion)
3= Governments all over the world agree that a carbon tax is badly needed(cough cough)
4=The human race is responsible for 3% of the worlds carbon.
5=Nature has corrected itself with no help for 4.5 billion years
6=if its fact we are doomed if we do not act.
7=if its not broke don't fix it,we could cause another problem.
8.=any news you hear or read depends on who's side the author of the program is on.
9=carbon is needed for the worlds food chain.
10=fact or bullsh1te ,you decide.
Pause Switch to Standard View Global Warming.
Show More
Report ericster August 10, 2021 5:37 PM BST
It's happening alright imo.
The writing has been on the wall for years and y'know what?
The world, as we know it, is going down the toilet because mankind doesn't have the intelligence to do anything about it.
For starters,  no way is China to rein in it's coal-industry.
And it's not just China.

Lemmings and cliff springs to mind.
Report brassneck August 10, 2021 11:11 PM BST
ok,here is a statement."the best time to plant a tree was 40 years ago,the second best time is now"
Trees reduce carbon,and release pure Oxygen back into the atmosphere.Yet i never hear of governments having a world wide tree planting day and plant billions of trees across the planet,i guess they are too busy thinking about the billions they can collect in new taxes with electric cars .
if a small country was serious about lowering their carbon emissions ,planting a few billion trees would start reducing carbon emissions next year.it would cost feck all,and the trees would reduce emissions much quicker than the 10 years governments have given themselves to get their house in order to reduce carbon.
So why are governments not doing this?"you decide"
MY answer is"that would solve the problem,and then the governments would not get their Carbon tax,to clear the corona pandemic bills that they have run up ."Cry
Report brassneck August 10, 2021 11:28 PM BST
of course when the governments read my simple solution to global warming they will employ another 100,000 scientists who claim to be experts on everything,and say this will not work because of bla bla bla,waffle waffle waffle,and then another 100.000 professors(also employed by governments) will come out and say we agree with bla bla bla,waffle waffle,waffle,and then the economists(also employed by governments) will say ,"yes,bla bla bla waffle waffle waffle,will not work ,the only way to solve the problem is to carbon tax the people of the world who cause carbon emissions.
Report ericster August 11, 2021 8:46 AM BST
We have neither the land, the time or the inclination for planting trees. There simply isn't room.
What about housing?
Ranching livestock?
Timber?
To name but a few.
Report brassneck August 11, 2021 2:00 PM BST
My point is that if they want to reduce carbon ,planting trees is the answer.When the fires were blazing in the forests of Brazil last year all governments and all scientists were on red alert."THIS MUST NOT HAPPEN ,WAS THEIR CRY,WE MUST PROTECT THE LUNGS OF WORLD OR WE WILL ALL DIE.
well ,"why not construct a few more sets of lungs,and quit waffling about carbon tax .The governments of the world are more worried about their economies than the health of the world.
i can see headlines now in big bold print,
RACING FORUM MEMBER CALLED BRASS,SAVES THE WORLD WITH HIS INNOVATIVE TREE PLANTING IDEA FOR GLOBAL WARMING.CoolCoolCool
Report brassneck August 11, 2021 2:46 PM BST
and as for the ice caps melting,the modern scientists of today are in a tizzy about sea and oceans rising ,well fear not,YOUR OLD FRIEND BRASS has the answer to this problem also,So any scientist reading this thread move closer and you will learn .I am about to give you a word to solve ice cap melting.The word is THERMOSTAT.check it offCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Report ericster August 12, 2021 7:19 PM BST
I'm just glad that I'm old and should be out of it before the really bad stuff starts. I hope.
Report SlippyBlue September 1, 2021 11:10 AM BST
Shocked
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com