Forums

Basketball

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lmfao
26 Jun 21 22:52
| Topic/replies: 6,394 | Blogger: lmfao's blog
For herslf, nor for her teenage son

and her hubby is very reluctant as well but says he's not decided

i like them- but they are a bit weird
Pause Switch to Standard View What should I say to my neighbour who...
Show More
Report ericster June 27, 2021 7:51 AM BST
Just tell them "I'm sorry but I'd rather we kept well away from each other because.......it's nothing personal, it's a worry, I'm sorry." Scared
This is going to break a few families and friendships I think.
Report bobweenit June 27, 2021 3:13 PM BST
Pat her on the back. Only mugs would listen to goverment and roll up their sleeve like good little soldiers.
Report bobweenit June 27, 2021 3:15 PM BST
Hope u pair got your flu jab while your were theirWink
Report dukeofpuke June 28, 2021 1:35 AM BST
A mother-of-three from Leicester died after suffering a rare catastrophic reaction to the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccination, her family has said.

Lucy Taberer, 47, fell seriously ill after getting the jab and developed blood clots on her brain causing a massive stroke.

Lucy's heartbroken partner and fiance Mark Tomlin, from Aylestone, told LeicestershireLive about the devastating impact her death has had on him and their five-year-old son Orson.

READ MORE: Warning over 'convincing' Covid-19 passport scam as fraudsters pretend to be NHS staff

He said Lucy, a playgroup leader, initially experienced mild and common side effects in the days after she was vaccinated at the Peepul Centre in Belgrave on March 19.

But her condition gradually worsened causing her to be rushed into hospital and despite the best efforts of medics to save her, she died 22 days after being vaccinated.

Mark said: “She knew there might be some side effects but she wasn’t worried.

“We thought they would just clear up as most people’s do.

“She had a pain in her side so she went to see her GP who said it was kidney stones and prescribed her some painkillers
Report ericster June 28, 2021 9:00 AM BST
Yeah, it's all very well people saying that it maybe kills one in a million or whatever but somebody out there is going to [be] that one. GPs are a lottery as well, it really is a nightmare, if you're lucky enough to get an appointment that is.
Report feedthepony June 28, 2021 9:46 PM BST
let her live her life the way she choses.

If the "jab" works then why does it matter if people chose not to take it??
Report boxingthefox June 30, 2021 2:35 PM BST
The easiest way is to put'the monkey' on their shoulder by saying,
I respect everyone's right to have or not to have the jab I've had it because I could not forgive myself if I gave it to you or anybody else. We are individuals but is a joined up world, we live in.
Report ericster June 30, 2021 4:56 PM BST
I don't know btf.
I have a lot of faith reverse psychology.
Report boxingthefox June 30, 2021 5:24 PM BST
I have used it to good effect, of course it all depends on the character of the person you are addressing, eric.
Report ericster June 30, 2021 5:30 PM BST
I'd just shrug my shoulders and act like "yeah, whatever".
Like it really doesn't matter.
Most people don't like to be made to feel as their view is totally irrelevant when they're trying to make a point.
Report boxingthefox June 30, 2021 6:41 PM BST
But that doesn't answer the OPs question.
Report ericster June 30, 2021 7:00 PM BST
Just say "if you don't want to, don't. Your choice." Like you really don't care either way.
Report lmfao July 4, 2021 2:27 PM BST
I buy into the fact that as a group those who decline the jabs have scant regard for others and perhaps blood on their hands

As a direct result more from this unjabbed group will need hospital treatment - using up resources which would otherwise have freed up beds/ spaces for unrelated operations - leaving high numbers of the population untreated

If they raise the issue I'm going to tell them the above

Also Covid may well be with us very long term - in time they either get jabbed and/ or will catch it ..... .
Report ericster July 4, 2021 2:52 PM BST
As you say lmfao, and as the data is now showing, the majority of people being hospitalized with C19 are the un-vacced.
I have no problem with these people gambling with their lives but they are gambling with our's although at least, hopefully, we'll get over it.
And, with regard to those who are infected by the anti-vaccers, you just have to hope that it won't happen to you.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com